Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Katia is the Gulf moving West, it'll hit Mexico-ish. Last I read.

Also, new page. It's time to break out of meme jail.

soylon has a new favorite as of 11:21 on Sep 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Shrapnig posted:

Try not being a little baby who puts people on ignore.

Well, if you enjoy or do not mind garbage posts then more power to you. I've found my Forums Experience(tm) vastly improved by filtering out white noise posters. Nothing of value is lost.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

People who complain about people who put people on ignore but don't complain about mods banning people are hell of hypocrites and inconsistent. "People should not moderate their own forums experience because that is just bad but other people moderating everyone's forums experience? That is good."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol: I actually used the phrase "forums experience" :negative:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

soylon posted:

Katia is the Gulf moving West, it'll hit Mexico-ish. Last I read.

Also, new page. It's time to break out of meme jail.

I see he got out of that wack rear end tile prison!

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

People who complain about people who put people on ignore but don't complain about mods banning people are hell of hypocrites and inconsistent. "People should not moderate their own forums experience because that is just bad but other people moderating everyone's forums experience? That is good."

https://i.imgur.com/c1Lpiz5.mp4

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
The problem with PCOS Bill is that his memes are so bad and unfunny that people actually forget that they're in the meme thread and not DND.

E: autocorrect :shobon:

Mogomra has a new favorite as of 13:05 on Sep 8, 2017

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Phlegmish posted:

What is the goal of the near-spherical earth conspiracy that has been going on for over 2,000 years

Dees doesn't need any reason, he just believes in every single conspiracy theory in existence. Except the ones about angels, those are stupid.
You should check his website.

He used to work for Disney, you know?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

both of these own super hard

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

That is... actually a really good point

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

They're the kind of people who other people put on ignore and should be banned I'm a huge prick

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yeah? Well what about people moderating other's people moderating how other people moderate their forums experience?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
How about this: if a poster is good enough for the mods, they should be good enough for you, COTTON :colbert:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mogomra posted:

E: autocorrect :shobon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=616pJVJLUl8

It's gonna own when this kid runs for the state house in 30 years.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

throw to first drat IT posted:

Dees doesn't need any reason, he just believes in every single conspiracy theory in existence. Except the ones about angels, those are stupid.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

My dude Katia got some hosed up lower arms

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I can't say for sure, but this looks like Dee's has embraced Juche and will soon move to the DPRK, because it's the last bastion of anti-globalism

Looking forward to his tenure as propaganda minister

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Dreddout posted:

I can't say for sure, but this looks like Dee's has embraced Juche and will soon move to the DPRK, because it's the last bastion of anti-globalism

Looking forward to his tenure as propaganda minister

From the beginning of May. I imagine Dees probably appreciates having an unironic Bad Guy Enemy that everyone else also sees as a Bad Guy.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

He worked for Sesame Street, but yeah.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

From the beginning of May. I imagine Dees probably appreciates having an unironic Bad Guy Enemy that everyone else also sees as a Bad Guy.

Didn't even know Red Alert 4 was coming out. Love getting my news from the meme thread!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Run-A-Train D.M.C.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I think that needs a few more minutes in the oven.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Dees's nuts

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

This was completely true. Went 4 days into storm and store had just tentatively reopened to lines just to get inside. Most everything was gone. But goddammit if there wasn't tons of hemp milk and organic granola.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The use of angles really adds a sense of action, if these weren't batshit crazy they'd be pretty rad.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

LifeSunDeath posted:

The use of angles really adds a sense of action, if these weren't batshit crazy they'd be pretty rad.
You can unironically tell he has some talent lurking under the complete insanity and tendency to shoehorn everything he can think of into every single image. It's a refreshing glimpse into madness, at least.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

hell, sign me up too

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

DACK FAYDEN posted:

You can unironically tell he has some talent lurking under the complete insanity and tendency to shoehorn everything he can think of into every single image. It's a refreshing glimpse into madness, at least.

Best part is the political cartoons thread in D&D is an actual large group of people secretly watching him

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zelder posted:

That is... actually a really good point

Dabir posted:

They're the kind of people who other people put on ignore and should be banned I'm a huge prick

Just put all so-called Finns on ignore it'll all work out.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Can you put yourself on ignore? Whenever I try I can't because it says "EmmyOK is mod and can't be ignored" :saddowns:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dreddout posted:

My dude Katia got some hosed up lower arms

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

EmmyOk posted:

Can you put yourself on ignore? Whenever I try I can't because it says "EmmyOK is mod and can't be ignored" :saddowns:
Nope.

Special Message From Señor Lowtax posted:

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own list.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's the best thing I've seen all day thanks forums poster Mogomra :tipshat: