Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:havlat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

less laughter posted:

New art (from the TCG) of the new Necrozma forms:

Liger Zero vs the Bat in the Hat. Tough choice.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

smh if Popplio isn't your favorite strong friend

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Spheal is so much cuter.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Rowlet is the best

dog

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

iospace posted:

Rowlet is the best

dog

Uh, Rowlet is clearly a cat.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ultima66 posted:

im the pokemon who owns other pokemon

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
On the one hand I want to make new friends in USUM but on the other I can't imagine journeying through Alola without my beautiful seal buddy

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

The White Dragon posted:

im the pokemon who owns other pokemon

So... Shellder?

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Ultima66 posted:

Is that a naked tween? What the gently caress you posting here man :wtc:

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Looks like it's... a Mawile?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

On the one hand I want to make new friends in USUM but on the other I can't imagine journeying through Alola without my beautiful seal buddy

:same:

It's funny to me cause when the 3 starters for sumo were first announced I couldn't stand popplio and thought it was creepy

But when the evos came out my opinion changed entirely and now he and brionne and primarina are the best boys and maybe my favorite starter line??? :iiam:

Ghost owl is good too, and I like the idea of heel cat but man I wish he wasn't bipedal

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Parrotine posted:

Is that a naked tween? What the gently caress you posting here man :wtc:

It's the Iron Fairy

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

less laughter posted:

It's the Iron Fairy

Ah ok. Whoops! False alarm

On another note, what's the best way to rack up bottle caps? Fishing for them is driving me crazy and my pokes hunting for them in the coal mines takes an eternity

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

No I don't know why the Mawile is picking a starter either but it's a great Popplio gif.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Kirbygigas

E: image ain't there because I don't know how bb code works :(

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

BearDrivingTruck posted:

Kirbygigas

E: image ain't there because I don't know how bb code works :(

I fixed it for you

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

cheetah7071 posted:

I fixed it for you

Thank you.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

cheetah7071 posted:

Not a problem because in USUM the starters will have alternate final evolutions!

This is something people actually believe.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
They'll have different evolutions. It'll go round robin, so Torracat evolves into Decidueye, etc.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I went with Rowlet in S/M (top tier choice, clutch crit against Totem Mimikyu, all around good pal) but I'm thinking Popolio for US/UM

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I'm gonna box my starter and go through the game with this shiny Pawniard instead. Probably a couple other breeding projects too.

Thunder Sheep
Apr 3, 2009

Does anyone remember the tv show that aired before the original run of Pokemon on WB? I always caught the end of it waiting for pokemon and no one Ive asked can remember what it was and I can't find an old tv guide or schedule. I think Pokemon was on like 630am(?)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
buddy you're gonna have to be a lot more specific than that because of regional programming. it might have differed even within your own state.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
It was Garfield and Friends in Tampa.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MasterSlowPoke posted:

It was Garfield and Friends in Tampa.

Same here in Milwaukee

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Thunder Sheep posted:

Does anyone remember the tv show that aired before the original run of Pokemon on WB? I always caught the end of it waiting for pokemon and no one Ive asked can remember what it was and I can't find an old tv guide or schedule. I think Pokemon was on like 630am(?)

Can you describe what you saw?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Pokemon Conquest is away. All the scenarios anyway, I'm still missing about five generics but gently caress That.

I want a sequel. It's good but basic and could be amazing.

Also gently caress Spectra.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Thunder Sheep posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_United_States_network_television_schedule_(Saturday_morning)

Looks like Batman Beyond for WB. Men in Black and Max Steel were also in that time slot.

A 6:30 am Pokémon time slot would be when it was in syndication and even the power of Wikipedia doesn't keep those schedules. There's one syndication commercial floating around where it was paired off with Ranma 1/2 for some reason.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Ultima66 posted:

Don't post your weird fetish art here thanks.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Dehry posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_United_States_network_television_schedule_(Saturday_morning)

Looks like Batman Beyond for WB. Men in Black and Max Steel were also in that time slot.

A 6:30 am Pokémon time slot would be when it was in syndication and even the power of Wikipedia doesn't keep those schedules. There's one syndication commercial floating around where it was paired off with Ranma 1/2 for some reason.

Later in the early 2000s it was often paired with Yu-Gi-Oh, if my memories are to be believed, too.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ultima66 posted:

Is that a Mawile?

Fake edit: yep, it is. loving uncomfortable-looking one, too.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
what are you talking about

KyleeBitkin
Jan 22, 2017

Around, and around, and around, and around...

MasterSlowPoke posted:

They'll have different evolutions. It'll go round robin, so Torracat evolves into Decidueye, etc.

That almost sounds not too bad.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

IronicDongz posted:

what are you talking about

We're about two posts away from the pokemon themed version of that one meltdown about 'stupid sexy squid kids' that happened in the switch thread, is what's happening.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

We're about two posts away from the pokemon themed version of that one meltdown about 'stupid sexy squid kids' that happened in the switch thread, is what's happening.

owned

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

someone awful. posted:

I like the idea of heel cat but man I wish he wasn't bipedal
But if he wasn't bipedal, how could he spin like an idiot during the Darkest Lariat?

I rest my case.

dungeon cousin posted:

Not a problem because in USUM the starters will have alternate final evolutions!

This is something people actually believe.
People believe a lot of dumb poo poo pre-release.

See: Every pre-release period ever.

Haifisch fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Sep 10, 2017

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

incineroar couldn't fit the wrestler theme if he wasn't bipedal so idk how you can feel both ways here

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Haifisch posted:

People believe a lot of dumb poo poo pre-release.

See: Every pre-release period ever.

Remember when people outright confirmed that Nintendo was working on Pokémon Stars for the Nintendo Switch? Since it makes so much sense to have your debut on a completely new console to be a direct port of a 3DS game.

But seriously I really hope Corocoro leaks soon since the speculation videos about what Johto Pokémon should get Alolan forms is piling up on Youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Anyone know where there's a full list of 3ds sprites? I loving know there's 3d versions of the cosplay pikachus, specifically Pikachu Libre