Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah, I'm also aware he loves his gambits

and if you thought his was "too early" or "too risky" I love how mine apparently isn't

You're entirely different players, so of course I'm going to evaluate similar posts differently. And that slip in twilight bothers me a lot. You were questioning my earlier post, saying you found it scummy and were surprised nobody else pointed it out. Yours is ten times worse, yet it was completely ignored. That's a lot more likely to happen for scum, for reasons you were already kind enough to explain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

do you believe that there's a hyperdoctorvig and a regular doctor in this game? because if not you should only be voting me, and well

Jonathan Fisk posted:

if all it takes is for your lock tight scum found candidate to suggest someone else to switch your vote, maybe you don't hold that conviction too deeply

I have already stated before that I also believe Kasu to be scum. So if you throw out like you might want to lunch him I'd love to test you on that! But it was apparently a misunderstanding.

I wish some other people would show up cause this is really useless at this point, you are not engaging in good faith at all and willfully misrepresenting me at every turn.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i think i have to trust my head here ##vote bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Somberbrero posted:

ohhhh my

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

bless your heart

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kasumeat posted:

You're entirely different players, so of course I'm going to evaluate similar posts differently. And that slip in twilight bothers me a lot. You were questioning my earlier post, saying you found it scummy and were surprised nobody else pointed it out. Yours is ten times worse, yet it was completely ignored. That's a lot more likely to happen for scum, for reasons you were already kind enough to explain.

what slip? I cast a vote for b-minus at a point I knew was gonna be rough for me if he turned up town. But I did it anyway cause I was persuaded he was a better shot than RF, and I wanted to see the lunch happen.

When Chaos and flerp showed up all of a sudden to bring it home only *after* that switch occurred, drat right it made me nervous.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I was wrong to criticize Chaos for that though cause he had left his vote on RF previously. It just freaked me out at the time when he showed up alongside flerp who'd been absent.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

what slip?

Bifauxnen posted:

really don't like Chaos and flerp both showing up to vote only after I'd made one to tip the scales

This is not a post that somebody who doesn't know the flip result would make.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kasumeat posted:

This is not a post that somebody who doesn't know the flip result would make.

you've been wrong about a lot of these calls today

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

you've been wrong about a lot of these calls today

What calls?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kasumeat posted:

What calls?

wrong about this one, to start:

Kasumeat posted:

This is no different from the town Jfisk I've seen. Actually, if anything, he's done more scumhunting this game than I saw him do in his entire previous game, where he was town.

unless in that previous game you're talking about, he never even made just 1 post with some quick reads?

wrong about this:

Kasumeat posted:

I agree. I mean, if anyone is going to, it'd be him. But it just seems like a bad spot for it.

I continue to be amazed that you think Fisk claiming BP after a night with no deaths is a "bad spot" for a gambit, while simultaneously believing I would lie about my claim in this way today.

this next bit also seemed to be purposely misunderstanding:

Kasumeat posted:

How is there no risk if you're trying to lynch him for it?

Next you're wrong about this one:

Kasumeat posted:

This is just not a case that somebody who knows Jfisk would sincerely make.

This post also really bothers me. She caught it immediately afterwards, but it definitely looks like she knows how Binus was about to flip.

and then the one I just quoted before.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
god youre both so infuriating

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
people hey hey

shut up

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

YT made this big song and dance about not liking D1 lynches yesterday

then he voted me

seems p. scummy

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

flerp posted:

god youre both so infuriating

lol

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Bif, I disagree.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Biiiiiiiiiiiirb are you caught up yet

I wanna murder the people you think are scummy but it'll be a little tricky if I don't live to N2 and all

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm also still waiting for Fisk to explain how a jailer isn't a doc+rb

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hi everybody I'm countering fisk because I am effectively BP with my PGO cool.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

Biiiiiiiiiiiirb are you caught up yet

I wanna murder the people you think are scummy but it'll be a little tricky if I don't live to N2 and all

there were a lot of words I didn't read

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Well okay maybe I should read more first.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

Hi everybody I'm countering fisk because I am effectively BP with my PGO cool.

Did you read the thread?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm also still waiting for Fisk to explain how a jailer isn't a doc+rb

played a number of games where it's rb+mason

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

Did you read the thread?

Did you read my next post or did you shoot from the hip you hipshooter smh smh and your impatience.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

:laffo:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you play 200 games, you get a wide swath

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

ok so you are seriously trying to take me to task for claiming this amazing outlandish unheard-of role of a ~*~magical jailor who docs+roleblocks~*~

but you've actually played games that have the mason version

and you're acting like you never heard of the vig variant when I've always heard of the mason variant being packaged with the vig! So you can decide whether to vig them or not!

this is seriously a repeat of the Genesis Anidav fight, if you lunch me over Fisk today I am gonna be so disappointed in every one of you

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

ok so you are seriously trying to take me to task for claiming this amazing outlandish unheard-of role of a ~*~magical jailor who docs+roleblocks~*~

but you've actually played games that have the mason version

and you're acting like you never heard of the vig variant when I've always heard of the mason variant being packaged with the vig! So you can decide whether to vig them or not!

this is seriously a repeat of the Genesis Anidav fight, if you lunch me over Fisk today I am gonna be so disappointed in every one of you

I have played triple the games you have don't tsk tsk me about what you think i've seen

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

and your claim isn't ridiculous on its face for all of mafia, it's ridiculous because we're in a 13 player game and I'm a doctor.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I have played triple the games you have don't tsk tsk me about what you think i've seen

that kind of supports my point actually, I'm wondering why you're getting the vapors over this jailer variant that I've apparently heard of and you haven't

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

and your claim isn't ridiculous on its face for all of mafia, it's ridiculous because we're in a 13 player game and I'm a doctor.

okay, then why did you feel the need to reaching for this disingenuous rhetorical device:

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Note that bif is consciously claiming town doc/rb/vig all at once

trying to get people to think about how outlandish my claim is just by its mere existence. If you're scum just lying about being the doc, the counter-claim argument no longer applies.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

that kind of supports my point actually, I'm wondering why you're getting the vapors over this jailer variant that I've apparently heard of and you haven't

its clearly false in this game

I've had some of the most ridiculous roles you can imagine but I wouldn't claim chain kill 2-bp sk with a bp acolyte in a 12 player vanilla setup

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

trying to get people to think about how outlandish my claim is just by its mere existence. If you're scum just lying about being the doc, the counter-claim argument no longer applies.

I don't think it's disingenuous to believe that players know the setup specs of the game they're in

maybe if they were auspollers

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

there were a lot of words I didn't read

Biiiiiiiiiiiiirb if you don't catch up I'm gonna tell em to lunch you after I flip

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I didn't see Bif claim

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

I didn't see Bif claim

it's kind of important!!!

and it was before the pages and pages of arguing anyway just start over from the start of the day sheesh

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

serves me right for not hitting the :murder: button

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

but yeah, I'm not gonna spell it out for him so if all of you lovely people choose to lunch me today, please lunch Birb tomorrow if he chooses to continue playing dumb and never drops the act to confirm my claim before end of day. Cause it probably means I interpreted my action backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

serves me right for not hitting the :murder: button

scum gotta kill

• Locked thread