Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Prester Jane posted:

My father was a clinical psychopath (he lacked all concept of empathy but understood how important it was to pretend otherwise in public) and got by in life primarily as a confidence man who would rip off anyone, but specialized in church's. My father had a very objective way of looking at violence and one of his favorite sayings was "Don't ever swing at someone unless its worth either dying or going to prison over". While obviously a great deal of the advice my father gave me has not panned out, that particular bit has served me rather well over the years.

What is his forums name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oscar Wild posted:

What is his forums name?

lowtax

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
nice melton

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

She don't give no fucks about shootin a dude

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

when you've killed as many times as she has you stop reacting to it

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I'm the lazy eye

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bob NewSCART posted:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3739906/woman-shoots-homeless-man-nashville/

Melton was trying to sleep on the sidewalk when he was disturbed by exhaust fumes and loud music coming from Quackenbush’s Porsche SUV at 3 a.m., according to police. He asked her to move the vehicle. Police said the two began yelling at each other, and Quackenbush exited the vehicle and shot Melton twice before running up the street with another woman.

Death to America and the rich

I just had my liquid lunch so again I apologize if I'm on one but lol send this person to a gulag.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
drat She's sexy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you mirrored either half of her face she'd be pretty attractive but the two halves are just not working together on this one.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Fartbox posted:

She don't give no fucks about shootin a dude

:rolleyes:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
a woman defends herself from a psychopath and of course , computer janitors fall over themselves to defend the murder hobo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CassandraZara posted:

If you mirrored either half of her face she'd be pretty attractive but the two halves are just not working together on this one.
Because of the loosey goosey nature of her face it was a little difficult to tell where to split but here's a visual aid

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Piss de Bundy posted:

a woman defends herself from a psychopath and of course , computer janitors fall over themselves to defend the murder hobo

Pretty sure that's not what happened here.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

Because of the loosey goosey nature of her face it was a little difficult to tell where to split but here's a visual aid

Stop right there criminal scum

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

emoji posted:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

a hole-y ghost posted:

emoji posted:

This is the part where you fall down and bleed to death!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

Pretty sure that's not what happened here.

*covers ears * lalalalala yes it is

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Piss de Bundy posted:

*covers ears * lalalalala yes it is
Hey Buddy . . . What's That Song You're Humming ?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

Hey Buddy . . . What's That Song You're Humming ?

La bumblow

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

a hole-y ghost posted:

No, yes

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

emoji posted:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
If I had more feminist agency like her I wouldn't be the victim I am today

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if the tits don't fit you must acquit

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hmm, guess I'll open up a new ta-

noooooooo

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if you think that woman is gross I'd like to see your Olympian bodies you Computer Janitors lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Piss de Bundy posted:

if you think that woman is gross I'd like to see your Olympian bodies you Computer Janitors lmao

My eyes look where they are supposed to look

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Piss de Bundy posted:

I think she's gross on the inside because she likes to poach poor people like big game.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

I think she's gross on the inside because she likes to poach poor people like big game.

ahh the quaint hunting grounds of Nashville , time to bag a soulful hobo

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
my buddy pulled over to pee in some tall grass a few weeks ago and got shot by a couple of hobos. this lady shooting a hobo is like some form of cosmic retribution.

Monos Bullet fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Sep 13, 2017

Caenum
Apr 25, 2003

We need to have them both on AMERICA'S GOT TALENT SEASON TWENTY THREE - duke it out on stage THROUGH MUSIC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUl5ukFoUDA

naem
May 29, 2011

I hate rich people and also poors. Only people who are somewhere in the middle, like me, matter,,

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I hope everyone dies

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Guys not to be a buzzkill but if you think that simply owning a Porsche SUV regardless of the model year or condition makes you a rich person, you're kind of a loving idiot.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blue Train posted:

I hope everyone dies

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Taima posted:

Guys not to be a buzzkill but if you think that simply owning a Porsche SUV regardless of the model year or condition makes you a rich person, you're kind of a loving idiot.

What color is yours?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Caenum posted:

We need to have them both on AMERICA'S GOT TALENT SEASON TWENTY THREE - duke it out on stage THROUGH MUSIC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUl5ukFoUDA

He wins. I couldn't sit through hers.

Therefor, he should win in court and she should have to give him her house and car.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

big nipples big life posted:

What color is yours?

This is my Porsche, you know, the one that every middle-class and down bumpkin retard apparently thinks makes you a rich person:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/d/2004-porsche-cayenne-awd-4dr/6302911649.html

I'm being mean but seriously it's insane what people assume about a person based on their old crappy car having a luxury badge.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Taima posted:

Of course she's rich you fool lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Blue Train posted:

I hope everyone dies

if you read this post you will die

we all do, eventually