Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
They're dead. They don't have to do what you tell them to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Me: Rest in power, Edie Windsor.
Ghost of Edie: gently caress you, no. I went to the Supreme Court over this kind of bull poo poo.
Me: Rest in...potato, then.
Ghost of Edie: Better.

cda

by Hand Knit
[pointing one by one at the gravestones in the cemetery] Rest in power. Rest in power. Rest in power. Rest in power.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
With a few adjustments and last minute tunings the creation was done. Using a construct combining Tesla's high frequency, low current and extremely high voltage generating technology and Van De Graaff's static electricity generator the Mad Scientist would merely flip the switch, charge the Machine and send tremedous amounts of high frequency high voltage and high voltage static electricity throughout the graves in the cemetary. At last, they would Rest in Power. Shortly, the ground began to rumble, a bit chaotically at first, until finally, it settled into a smooth, steady rumble. A smile crossed his face.

They were spinning in their graves...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Goodbye Uncle Ted, I'll miss you.

*leans over casket and whispers*

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

Dads Dip Cup

whaddya mean "rest in power", I'm not even dea- *hurrk!*

alnilam

dead person: please don't say 'rest in power' I'm sick of it
me: gently caress yuo!!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
at Gram's funeral, you gotta get down on one knee, go super saiyan, and punch her freshly packed grave earth while screaming "REST IN POWER!" at her headstone.

you gotta do it

IT'S
THE
LAW

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Don't have the funeral on a solstice, though, because then the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will appear before you in his 80s costume, crotch bulging in his tightie trunks, and he'll get right up in your face (brief lip contact), hold his pointed finger aloft and aimed at you, and roughly and gruffly proclaim:

"Queerin' don't make the world work."

And then the whole funeral will become quiet and the atmosphere will become really awkward. And that point, you might as well have just defecated on Gram's grave. You might as well have made your Gram rest in poop.

----------------

vanisher

*at an open casket funeral, mourners trying to understand why the deceased is covered in all purpose flour*

"There was a mix up at the reading of the will..."

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

vanisher posted:

*at an open casket funeral, mourners trying to understand why the deceased is covered in all purpose flour*

"There was a mix up at the reading of the will..."

Also, why is the deceased some kind of pest in a rower?

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Here lies Goku
Rest in Power
69-420 AD

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Resting in peace is a tradition that is steeped in time, obscured by the mists of the Ages and as ancient as recorded history itself.

But this was not so, for the Pharoahs of Egypt.

The Pharoahs knew that the secret to immortality lie not in merely resting in peace.

HA! Peace? In the Afterlife, there was much to do!

The Pharoahs of old rested in mausoleums constructed from the labors of the subjugated, servants of their Master's will- and built to channel the energies of the Heavens above, into the mortal remains that lie in state below. The Pharoahs knew how to channel this energy through the mystical shape of the pyramids so the greatest of all amongst the Pharoahs of old would always rest... in POWER!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Rest in Power, Cassini

Peanut Butler

they do have to do what I say because I am a necromancer op

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
*A man in his 20s and his Mother are sitting in the hearse on the way to a funeral*
Son: "Hey Mom, why are we turning here? Isn't the funeral home the other way?"
Mom: "Yes dear."
Son: "I know I haven't been back for a few years but didn't this road only lead to the nuclear plant?"
Mom: "It still does. Look, towards the end, I dunno if it was the illness or what but your Dad had some pretty wild ideas and his friends who worked at the nuclear plant didn't exactly help matters."
Son: "So the burial?..."
Mom: "You'll see"
*Later, in the glow of the reactor room, wearing full hazmat gear*
Son: "But... wh.. why?....how can they do this? How is this legal?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
rock out with your organs out
hang out with your wang decaying
netflix and kill(ed)*

*only use if they were murdered. otherwise, this is considered bad taste.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

• Locked thread