Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pankus
Jul 30, 2003
Titania is who you fight on floor 2 she gives you a time buff for 20 turns.

FUA is follow up attack, making a column of hearts makes the monster with FUA awakening do a 1 damage ping after your regular attack, which defeats monsters with resolve.

If you are having trouble reliably getting 8 combos then stack your team with time extends and if that doesn't work, realize that at this point maybe your team or skills aren't at the level of clearing C10. There's nothing wrong with that, the game is supposed to be like an rpg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Thanks. I have Momiji and it seems I can usually get a column of hearts or 8 combos ... But not both. :/

It's silly, but I am so close to earning the ancient tri-god mask, and I really want to evolve Jormungandr.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Olothreutes posted:

You can, but you need to have seen one before to request it. If you haven't seen it you have to wait for someone to put it up first.

That said, if your experience with MH mats is anything like mine, no one will trade you one. I have no idea what I need to offer to get Mizu claws, but whatever it is I'm not doing it right.

That sucks, on EU it seems like everyone has one to give-it's such a small player base everyone sort of coordinated to save materials for trading and send them off to whoever wanted one

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

any reason not to Pixel Sephiroth?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I don't think anything cares about regular sephiroth at all anymore so not really?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Elephant Ambush posted:

I know she's the only card in NA with 2 7c awakenings and 4 fingers and she can do absurd amounts of damage. I also know her leader skill is good too.

That's all there is to her. Where is she good for? Anywhere where you want high damage and extra move time (that is everything that is not a mono-red team or the like). What are good subs for her? Pretty much everybody. If you team with Diablos you have 4 colors already covered so you can add anything.

There is nothing complicated about her, as a leader or as a sub she just deals a lot of damage.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

trucutru posted:

That's all there is to her. Where is she good for? Anywhere where you want high damage and extra move time (that is everything that is not a mono-red team or the like). What are good subs for her? Pretty much everybody. If you team with Diablos you have 4 colors already covered so you can add anything.

There is nothing complicated about her, as a leader or as a sub she just deals a lot of damage.

Thanks. I'll experiment with her and see what happens. I just started trying to get better at higher comboing consistently so I've been running Revokushi and she seems like a god fit there.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

They should give Vegetto a void/absorb killer. All of them.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I stoned twice on Challenge 9. I already have Yuna, what the hell.

I've got 2 weeks to finish 10.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

GoodBee posted:

Same, probably could do 10 with one stone, not sure though.
Honestly would rather burn stones on this than on FF REM or GF right now.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

ChikoDemono posted:

They should give Vegetto a void/absorb killer. All of them.

Saiyans should have an awakening that doubles their ATK if you drop to critical HP and heal to full afterwards. And yes it should be able to fire off multiple times per stage, or even per wave if you can manage it.:colbert:

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

And the boss becomes your friend and joins your team to fight the next boss.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

ChikoDemono posted:

And the boss becomes your friend and joins your team to fight the next boss.

So a challenge set where bosses drop and the next boss(es) have move sets that make them easier if you have previous bosses on the team?

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Saiyans should always use the leveling mechanic from dungeons like Zaerorg in every dungeon, given how much they like to sandbag and how they get stronger after every fight.

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

Mason Dixon posted:

Saiyans should always use the leveling mechanic from dungeons like Zaerorg in every dungeon, given how much they like to sandbag and how they get stronger after every fight.

You have to use their skill 10 times before it will work. The first 9 times trigger a monologue about how powerful the skill is.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

man the inevitable ronove ults better be amazing because I've got like 6 of him now after this godfest

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Manatee Cannon posted:

man the inevitable ronove ults better be amazing because I've got like 6 of him now after this godfest

I'm up to my 4th light Kali, her awoken form better be good when it drops

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
what's the hot tips for 9月C10

Can't get past Gran Reverse cause I don't have an absorb buster that charges fast enough by the time you reach her floor

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

GoodBee posted:

I personally spent way longer on c9 than c10 but that's because I was doing c9 before I had a relevant combo lead to go with Diabolos. Once Yuna dropped I was able to fold c10 quite easily. I used like DATh, Loki, Mito w/ Sheen, and Momoji.

Yuna is just really nice for these dumb challenges.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

dragon enthusiast posted:

what's the hot tips for 9月C10

Can't get past Gran Reverse cause I don't have an absorb buster that charges fast enough by the time you reach her floor

No need for one, just tank her hits until the shield goes away (use a skill, if necessary), she only attacks every 2 turns.

I think I cleared that place using a mono-blue Kushi team.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I had no idea the box awakening was also like a 2.5x damage boost. That's like 810x when you use it on the appropriate pixel sub on an Ameno team, before killers. Gadzooks.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

change my name posted:

I'm up to my 4th light Kali, her awoken form better be good when it drops

Good bless your naivete and keep you from harm. I've had six or more Curved Blade Brace, Kopis drop from God fests. He has zero evos.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

to be fair, kopis is rem fodder; kali is a gfe that was pretty popular for a while. she has a way better chance of getting a split ult than kopis has of anyone at gungho even remembering he exists

tho the brave 1 series stuff does make me worry about the future of my arondight

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
Fair point. I just rolled him this weekend and I'm sangry about it.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Eighteen runs so far on Netherworld Intermediate on 2x drop looking for Lyse and, less important, Prompto skillup drops.

Waves 2 and 3 dropped something every time.

Lyse's: one drop.
Prompto's: two drops.

All the bosses and onion swords and other skillups you could need, though. gently caress you desire sensor.

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
I rolled once and got a Lightning. I guess she's kinda irrelevant now other than the void damage break awakening on the pixel form?

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

Plorkyeran posted:

I rolled once and got a Lightning. I guess she's kinda irrelevant now other than the void damage break awakening on the pixel form?

Yeah her pixel form is not bad. 3 sb's plus you can give her dragon killers which help for A3. Her other form still has some niche uses, but if I only had one I'd probably make the pixel form.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

So is this running on the new iOS ok?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

The Hebug posted:

So is this running on the new iOS ok?

I get slowdowns on an iPhone 6S sometimes.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Awoken Raph is out.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

3 years and counting and I'm still going into Sandalphon with a majority dark team, getting mostly through, and going 'gently caress' :v:

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Nosre posted:

3 years and counting and I'm still going into Sandalphon with a majority dark team, getting mostly through, and going 'gently caress' :v:
I can never remember who does which thing and can't be assed to look it up usually. Because I know I do this, I made a team entirely out of bind resists, bind clears, armor break, and color-agnostic abilities so I can go in blind and still not be automatically screwed by something. It's not optimized for damage but it's passable to get through most descends.

Then, of course, I forgot about Sandalphon's 10-turn bind and died anyway. Went back in with a team on which every member had bind resist and breezed through it.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

look at the weighted stats; hell, just look at the rcv alone

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=712

kinda think it'd look better if it weren't animated tho tbh

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Nosre posted:

Same, but matching 2x4 water orbs with a D.Athena team generally deals with that issue.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Manatee Cannon posted:

look at the weighted stats; hell, just look at the rcv alone

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=712

kinda think it'd look better if it weren't animated tho tbh

im the 22% phone charge

at least it isn't <5%, then i'd be really upset.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ki10nn/status/910439403226415104

quote:

AS - 2 turn delay, and change the board into all 5 colors and hearts.
LS - When attacking with 3 colors (or 2 + hearts) or more, ATK increases up to a maximum of x13 with all 6. Bonus 3 seconds of matching time.

That's quite the glass-cannon.

Delay, kali board, extra time, unbindable, kitchen sink, triple 7c. And, apparently, that's her non-evolved form.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Sep 20, 2017

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

trucutru posted:

Also has 2 of the team hp increase awakenings so if you had that on both leaders, it adds up. Also huge RCV so it's not really as glass cannon as it appears at first blush.

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

Evil Fluffy posted:

Same, but matching 2x4 water orbs with a D.Athena team generally deals with that issue.

Yeah, I went "oh gently caress I did it again", then popped Haku and killed him with just the damage from Haku and one D.Athena's subatts.

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
I finally finish my team where all the subs have double 7c awakenings, and a week later they release monsters with triple 7c awakenings. Whaling never ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

trucutru posted:

https://twitter.com/ki10nn/status/910439403226415104

Delay, kali board, extra time, unbindable, kitchen sink, triple 7c. And, apparently, that's her non-evolved form.

Finally, the perfect SS Isis sub! Well, almost perfect, since the extra time is only with Ideal as leader.

Only partly joking here.