Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

That dog's job is to bark at people on the other side of that fence. He's like the looney tunes sheepdog that has to clock in before he can do his job and thats why he doesnt bark at the guy while hes walking up to his workplace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Memento posted:

If you asked me whether that fence was dog proof, I would have bet a significant amount of money that it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01du2W6VJis&t=24s

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

The MSJ posted:

Movie rules. Also that dance goes with everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpnWwqwwkTU

There are 15 videos of this last I checked.

lol

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Caufman posted:

Jackie Chan has squeezed through tighter spaces, and he's at least twice the size of that dog

Jackie Chan has broken and dislocated his body so many times that he's pretty much a human-shaped octopus filled with tiny bone shards these days.

JACKIE CHAN FACTS

Jackie Chan can squeeze through a hole the size of a quarter

Jackie Chan often uses random items from his environment to hide himself or fend off attackers

Jackie Chan is extremely good at solving puzzles or mental challenges (including opening childproof pill bottles) and has been observed using tools

Jackie Chan technically has arms and not tentacles

The largest known Jackie Chan is the Giant Pacific Jackie Chan

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

The MSJ posted:

Movie rules. Also that dance goes with everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpnWwqwwkTU

There are 15 videos of this last I checked.

I watched a few of these last night and wondered where "Scatman" was. It is the beginning of video 5. Now I need to see which video contains "Apache", since someone has probably already suggested it.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Bored posted:

I watched a few of these last night and wondered where "Scatman" was. It is the beginning of video 5. Now I need to see which video contains "Apache", since someone has probably already suggested it.
Do any of them feature Ievan Polkka yet? ("That leek-twirling song".)

I made it to Gangnam Style before I seriously lost my poo poo and decided I had to share these videos with my loved ones.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

How many times can the same joke be funny?
:butt:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I've been trying to think of the answer to that but I'm at a loss.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Yessssss Join usssssss

Buy your ticket and you will never leave

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Goofy and pluto refuse.
To their abject horror, Their bodies harbor no such reservations.

More children will be lost today.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Johnny Aztec posted:

Yessssss Join usssssss

Buy your ticket and you will never leave

I suspect if you put your hand through the bars to pay for said ticket, you'll pull back a bloody stump. At your shoulder, after frantically trying to escape the horrifying grip of whatever lurks Within.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I need a coffee table book of poorly airbrushed carnie art. And I'd leave it open to Shrek the Pooh right here.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Those look like the Jolibee mascot.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Pooh on D-Day

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Blackchamber posted:

That dog's job is to bark at people on the other side of that fence. He's like the looney tunes sheepdog that has to clock in before he can do his job and thats why he doesnt bark at the guy while hes walking up to his workplace.

That's almost literally what dogs do, really. Stick em on the other side of a fence and they'll bark at everything. Open the gate and they'll act completely differently.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Jesus gently caress that's terrifying

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Jesus gently caress that's terrifying

ITT, that scene in The Wastelands when Jake says to Roland, "The children in the drawing aren't laughing. They're screaming."

Blaine is a pain ITT.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Railing Kill posted:

ITT, that scene in The Wastelands when Jake says to Roland, "The children in the drawing aren't laughing. They're screaming."

Blaine is a pain ITT.

I can't help but see that now.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Android Apocalypse posted:

Those look like the Jolibee mascot.

okay what the gently caress. one time we drove out to California on a road trip for a rave and were wandering around a horrible neighborhood in LA looking for some food coming down from really who knows what and found this place with broken English and spaghetti in the drive thru and it confused the gently caress out of us and we all kind of wondered if it was real. None of us could remember the name and now here we are

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gay Horney posted:

okay what the gently caress. one time we drove out to California on a road trip for a rave and were wandering around a horrible neighborhood in LA looking for some food coming down from really who knows what and found this place with broken English and spaghetti in the drive thru and it confused the gently caress out of us and we all kind of wondered if it was real. None of us could remember the name and now here we are

It's a pretty big chain of Filipino American food with some drat weird poo poo (if you aren't into it)

They just opened one near where I live now, so I guess they are still expanding!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Jolpibee is a Filipino fast food place that has found its way to the Western US. Highlights include spaghetti with a sweet meat sauce, fried chicken, and halo halo (a parfait/milkshake/insane amalgam of sweet stuff).

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Yeah, it's a Filipino chain of restaurants that serves American style food, headquatered in the Philipines. Not FilipinoHYPHENAmerican.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I suspect if you put your hand through the bars to pay for said ticket, you'll pull back a bloody stump. At your shoulder, after frantically trying to escape the horrifying grip of whatever lurks Within.

That is if you are lucky. If you are unlucky, you get transformed into one of them.

Also, those jubu bees look like thees a jubu bee centipede action going on

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Throatwarbler posted:

Yeah, it's a Filipino chain of restaurants that serves American style food, headquatered in the Philipines. Not FilipinoHYPHENAmerican.

Well it's probably "American" in the Philippines the way "Chinese" or "Italian" or "Outback Aussie Walkabout Down Under Boomerang Soup" or whatever is in the US

Much if not most of the food is in extremely not-normal preparations in the US

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztxEHtrgTRg

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Gay Horney posted:

okay what the gently caress. one time we drove out to California on a road trip for a rave and were wandering around a horrible neighborhood in LA looking for some food coming down from really who knows what and found this place with broken English and spaghetti in the drive thru and it confused the gently caress out of us and we all kind of wondered if it was real.
Ktown isn't that bad, you wiener.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Its gotta be to hook up a tether to pull a skateboarder along, ....right?

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar

Super Saiyan David Bowie has the last dragon ball.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me

DandyLion posted:

it's for that need for speed.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Those are speed poles. They make the car go faster.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

Well, now I know where they got the plot (and a lot of choreography, and an actor) for Brick Mansions (Paul Walker, David Belle, 2014).

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DandyLion posted:

It's a handle off a shopping cart. The joke made about cars with giant spoilers is they look like shopping carts.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

PCOS Bill posted:

It's a handle off a shopping cart. The joke made about cars with giant spoilers is they look like shopping carts.

*reconsiders his four foot tall spoiler for his sweet rear end civic*

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
That's just one of many things you need to reconsider.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PCOS Bill posted:

That's just one of many things you need to reconsider.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Well, now I know where they got the plot (and a lot of choreography, and an actor) for Brick Mansions (Paul Walker, David Belle, 2014).

...and producer and writer and it's almost like it's actually a remake