Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Tom Gorman posted:

this dude has one of the chillest youtube channels and its one of the few that i actively follow

nice

Steve1989 is one of my favorite dudes on YouTube. he's just so comprehensive, he knows a little bit about everything. and above all else, he's not afraid to actually try the poo poo inside the rations, especially stuff like the 50 year old cigarettes that other dudes might wuss out on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting

Burt Sexual posted:

4 cigarettes + coffee

Same but also with a bowl of shake in a bong and cold pizza

Daily substance abuse rules, especially with marijuana.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Nooner posted:

biscuits and gravy might actually be my favorite breakfast and its easy as gently caress to make as long as you use pillsbury instead of making biscuits from scratch which i have not mastered yet mine always come out too dense ):

A dense biscuit does ruin it. I haven't had a single decent biscuit and gravy in Utah because all the biscuits are too hard. Maybe it's that I'm ordering it at 2 pm instead of fresh baked time, but damnit that's a decision made between myself and god.

Eat the gravy drink the biscxiiiiiit

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Today I had a low sodium V8. Feels like I could have done better.

I've had a powerful craving for biscuits and gravy thanks to this thread, I'm going to make them on Sunday.

I discovered the DQ that does breakfast here has delicious fluffy biscuits but they pour watery glue on them so unfortunately that option's out.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Got this benedict today:

:five:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I make frittatas frequently but since I'm not a fancy bitch I call it a "big greasy mess"

start out sweatin' out like half an onion
meanwhile dice up a couple potatoes
then once the onion just about translucent you slap in like 4(6) cloves of garlic.
wait a little bit and chuck the potato in that bitch
beat like 4 eggs
once the taters fry up pour the eggs over everything, slap a couple slices of your favorite cheese in there and throw a lid on that bitch

I eat mine with tortillas, ripped into 8 wedges that I use to just grab it by the handfull and shovel it into my maw

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ive had two cups of coffee for breakfast

all coffee tastes the same

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

numberoneposter posted:

ive had two cups of coffee for breakfast

all coffee tastes the same

you smoke cigs don't you

your tastebuds miss you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

all cigarettes taste the same

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
all above users poo poo posts taste the same

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Picked up some corned beef.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

Picked up some corned beef.

noice

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Butter Hole posted:

Got this benedict today:

:getin:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

went and got some fresh donuts :black101:

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
Fried egg sandwich was an excellent idea today

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm going out to breakfast. I don't know where or what I'll get.

I'll probably go alone :smith: but the breakfast should cheer me up :unsmith:

I like breakfast.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
made myself another french omelette this morning, just two eggs this morning. Threw a little bit of cheese and some pepper in there this time. Seriously, the french omelette method is my new jam.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Corned beefs frightens and disturbs me. It looks like raw hamburger meat and you can't really make it brown without burning it to ash.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

ChickenWyngz posted:

Fried egg sandwich was an excellent idea today

This is one of my favorite foods of all time...and with eggs being like 36 cents a dozen now it's one of the cheapest meals too!

drat I love me some fried egg sandwiches.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Had an egg, leftover pork chop and rye toast. Very tasty my friends.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
irish eggs benny is the best kind of benny and if you disagree you're a loving idiot

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Tyson Tomko posted:

This is one of my favorite foods of all time...and with eggs being like 36 cents a dozen now it's one of the cheapest meals too!

Triple fried egg sandwich with chilli sauce and chutney. That's the stuff. Perfect for when you're drunk.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

ultrabindu posted:

Triple fried egg sandwich with chilli sauce and chutney. That's the stuff. Perfect for when you're drunk.

It's like a cross between food and bowel surgery.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Tyson Tomko posted:

Try them with Portuguese muffins

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Turdsdown Tom posted:

irish eggs benny is the best kind of benny and if you disagree you're a loving idiot

Speak of the loving devil. That's exactly what I got today. Irish benny with a swiss hollandaise. It was amazing. Although they skimped on the hollandaise.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I've only seen LA Beast videos about eating a lot before, and I noticed that the Asian girl eating 50 eggs forgot the resulting explosive diarrhea set to horn music.

I hate oatmeal, but I used to put oats in milk, like cereal with some berries and it bit of sugar. Eggs if I had the mind. Really got me going, tell you what.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

You want a really filling and amazing breakfast go to any Spanish Caribbean restaurant during breakfast hours and get a tres golpes.

Mashed plantains, fried eggs, fried salami, and fried cheese.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Had a couple of eggs, bacon, a banana granola multi grain pancake, grits, a muffin and coffee. Good eatin'.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Zoe posted:

Corned beefs frightens and disturbs me. It looks like raw hamburger meat and you can't really make it brown without burning it to ash.

Does ham also frighten you because it remains pink when cooked?

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Dennys/Ihop is great for when you leave someones house at like four in the morning and you're very stoned

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Waffle house is good for that too

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Also crispy corn beef hash is a must

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Butter Hole posted:

Got this benedict today:

That looks delicious, though would be even better with smoked salmon!

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

Big Beef City posted:

Does ham also frighten you because it remains pink when cooked?

Ham is not soggy mush and also is nothing like raw pork in appearance or texture, what point are you trying to make here?

I am trying to find a place in my heart for corned beef but even Spam is more appealing.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Corned beef hash is extremely goodly

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Zoe posted:

Ham is not soggy mush and also is nothing like raw pork in appearance or texture, what point are you trying to make here?

I am trying to find a place in my heart for corned beef but even Spam is more appealing.

Because the same process to keep both corned beef and ham pink after cooking them is used in both. Curing with the same literal salt(s).

So, I assumed your concern was "hey cooked hamburger [corned beef in this case] shouldn't be pink", my question was "why do think a decent sized slab of pork should be a glistening wet pink and that's ok?"

Especially the part where you specifically said:

Zoe posted:

you can't really make it brown

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Sep 23, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You chumps got any love for fish and eggs? I had a decent chunk of (excellent) blackened grouper filet left over from a local so I broiled it until hot, fried up a couple of perfect eggs topped with louisiana hot sauce, fresh cracked pepper, salt and some potato hash with onions and a little bacon and some wheat toast with kerrygold butter. poo poo's fantastic and a little easier eating that steak n eggs in the morning. It's also really good with trout on a crisp fall morning in the mountains.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah it's called hollandaise sauce you god drat animal

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
no it's not bitchboi, i wasn't eating eggs hemingway i was eating blackened grouper steak and it wouldnt have been as good with hollandaise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

unless them eggs was poached only one bitchboi up in here

• Locked thread