Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
someday these freshmen will learn to tackle I'm sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
To think: Rich Rod was very nearly Texas Tech's coach way back in 2000 instead of Mike Leach.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Well, I was cautiously impressed by Arizona not getting crushed, but I think we're reverting to our normal form.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Ninja Bob posted:

Well, I was cautiously impressed by Arizona not getting crushed, but I think we're reverting to our normal form.

My take on it was that Utah spent a lot of the first half sitting on their own balls between untimely turnovers, penalties, and their QB going out. They're still struggling, but Arizona is struggling harder.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
That was the most obvious targeting play I've seen in a while

why you do that in 2017, idk.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
dawkins pick 6 :allears:

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

God drat Brandon Dawkins is literal garbage. That tight end was completely uncovered the entire time and he didn't see him. ahahaha

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

FRIDAY NIGHT CLOWNBALL! FRIDAY NIGHT CLOWN BAAAAAAAAAAAAALL

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

AHAHAHAA NICE CATCH, YOU gently caress

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Good! Arizona didn't deserve points on that drive

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i watched about 30 minutes of this and it confirmed my fear that asu is going to have maybe 2 wins this year

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
oh hsit

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

CLOWN....MOTHER.....loving......BALL!

Have no idea how that Utah guy didn't recover the onside kick. also ahhaah Brandon Dawkins proving once again that he is complete garbage

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

good job capitalizing on that opportunity arizona lmao

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
faaaaaaaaaart

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

dawkins poop

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

nepotism bringing Utah punt team down

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The literal definition of targeting.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rick posted:

The literal definition of targeting.

lol @ u

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Go gently caress yourself.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rick posted:

Go gently caress yourself.

i'm just laffin because they called it off after you said this

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Alaois posted:

i'm just laffin because they called it off after you said this

It's fine. Sorry.

--

What an extremely frustrating game. Arizona doesn't deserve to win any game where they're turning the ball over five times but the fact they had a chance and yet against Dawkins just Dawkins it up.

Like I hate the monkey paw meme but someone wished for Arizona to have a baseline competent defenses (for the Pac-12) finally for the first time in ten years and it came when they just can't score anymore. This is much worse to watch than the team losing no defense shootouts this whole time.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

hifi posted:

i watched about 30 minutes of this and it confirmed my fear that asu is going to have maybe 2 wins this year

I really do think ASU could get to a bowl still if they fire Graham but they seem to be set on waiting it out.

Crescent_Fresh
Aug 27, 2017

Seagulls took my sister.
They took her.
There's still a small number of people in Ann Arbor who believe Rich Rod should still be Michigan's head coach.

I'm not joking.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a BYE. God bless.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
I hate Major League Soccer so much.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
hey folks happy football saturday

maybe the gators are gonna be confident juggernauts after their last second win against tennessee but probably not!

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Thoguh posted:

gently caress a BYE. God bless.

:respek:

I'm taking advantage by drinking beer in New Glarus for Oktoberfest instead of drinking beer in Madison for football.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

The only good bulldog is a morbidly obese bulldog that has his own air conditioned dog house and a bag of ice to sleep on

To hell with all other bulldogs

:colbert:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

KKKLIP ART posted:

The only good bulldog is a morbidly obese bulldog that has his own air conditioned dog house and a bag of ice to sleep on

To hell with all other bulldogs

:colbert:

At Alabama, Kirby Smart always knew how to shut down Dan Mullen's offense. I am genuinely curious to see how he does today with Georgia now that Fitzgerald has emerged as a threat.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Did they actually block the fuckin street for Gameday. Poor New Yorkers.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

an adult beverage posted:

Did they actually block the fuckin street for Gameday. Poor New Yorkers.

broadway around there is pedestrian-only anyway

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Anybody else hoping for Vandy to pull off their once-per-season upset today?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

angryrobots posted:

Anybody else hoping for Vandy to pull off their once-per-season upset today?

I'm hoping they save it for the Georgia game.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

I'm all for Vandy finishing second in the SEC East.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

LLCoolJD posted:

I'm hoping they save it for the Georgia game.

We're 2-2 against Vandy in the past 4 years so I'm not even sure it would really count as an upset tbh.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

herbstreit's jacket is heinous

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

I missed the UVA game last night or most of it because I felt like poo poo. When I saw the score in the 4th I loving lost it. I have no idea how they'll do in conference. First road win in 6 years lol.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LLCoolJD posted:

At Alabama, Kirby Smart always knew how to shut down Dan Mullen's offense. I am genuinely curious to see how he does today with Georgia now that Fitzgerald has emerged as a threat.

So far this year, which isn't saying much, mobile QBs haven't been an issue for first team defense, but UGA ain't played nobody yet so who knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

NYC Gameday is the dumbest loving thing.

• Locked thread