Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Missing Name posted:

Now say it in Swenglish

*screams a lot to a swedish twee death metal band*

*eats more mayo in a sad hat*

Also: bread crumbles.

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 19:01 on Sep 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Two rounds of sauce surprise and leftover spaghetti special.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Middle one looks like knedliky with some kind of dill sauce. Probably tasty but the knedliky look pretty dry.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Last pic kinda looks like when I fry leftover spaghetti in a pan with olive oil

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Leftover spaghetti never looks pretty since most of the sauce gets absorbed into the noodles, but it's still good. :shrug:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This looks like a sad lazy grey mac and cheese attempt.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Like, I see all the ingredients for stroganoff in this pic, but someone really hosed up the assembly process.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

LogicalFallacy posted:

Like, I see all the ingredients for stroganoff in this pic, but someone really hosed up the assembly process.
It's like someone took one of those "Salisbury Steak" frozen dinners and tried to stage it for glamour photography.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

I've seen enough C. diff samples to recognize C. diff gravy

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

We've seen this before, right?
I'm really curious on what brought this bin about.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Missing Name posted:

I've seen enough C. diff samples to recognize C. diff gravy

C. diff gravy: it's clostridium delicious! :chef:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

KakerMix posted:

We've seen this before, right?
I'm really curious on what brought this bin about.

probably some zero carb or gluten free bullshit.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Ziv Zulander posted:

C. diff gravy: it's clostridium delicious! :chef:
Taste the C. Difference.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

CommonShore posted:

People with celiac are such cocks about not wanting to have explosive diarrhea and increase their risk of colon cancer.

That said, the proper gluten-free way to serve a hot dog is wrapped in a delicious corn tortilla.

Lackey
May 31, 2000

Monsters?
They look like monsters to you?

Oh hey, zucchini weenies in the making, right? Put them on a stick, dip in batter, and deep fry:

Now, if that's cucumber... I'm noping on out. Zucchini weenies are legit, though.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

AlbieQuirky posted:

People with celiac are such cocks about not wanting to have explosive diarrhea and increase their risk of colon cancer.

That said, the proper gluten-free way to serve a hot dog is wrapped in a delicious corn tortilla.

If it's for celiacs, that tub full of loving pigs-in-the-cumber means it's some kind of celiac party for some kind of celiac social group. A social group formed around auto-immune diseases is bullshit.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I like to think they are getting ready to make pickles.

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame
How? If I had a disease where the wrong food choices made it feel like diamond encrusted howler monkeys wanted to claw their way out of my rear end in a top hat, I'd be inclined to socialize with people that had the same disease and I had better odds on having safe food available.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Howler monkeys aren't that brutal. Now spider monkeys, those things will gently caress you up.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Celiac disease is more "will this explosive diarrhea and potential colon death be worth the delicious real pasta" than "#glutenfree #pumpkinspice real people food #livinghealthy #killme #mylifeisalie"

Source: Italian family diagnosed with Celiac

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Missing Name posted:

Celiac disease is more "will this explosive diarrhea and potential colon death be worth the delicious real pasta" than "#glutenfree #pumpkinspice real people food #livinghealthy #killme #mylifeisalie"

So like Wednesday night wings and yuengs?

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Yeah, just with more bloody stool and sad deflated bread

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Gluten free bread always belongs in this thread

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Missing Name posted:

Source: Italian family diagnosed with Celiac

This is what I don't understand. I have not knowingly eaten more than maybe half a teaspoon full of anything containing gluten since my dx because nothing could possibly be worth the explosive diarrhea and colon cancer risk to me. But I constantly hear people with celiac talking about how they just said gently caress it and ate a wheat. Don't eat a wheat! That poo poo is trying to kill you!

Gluten free bread is horrible. But not as bad as gluten free, yeast free bread (can't eat yeast either). Tortillas have rescued me from the horror, the horror. Also cornbread.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

AlbieQuirky posted:

This is what I don't understand. I have not knowingly eaten more than maybe half a teaspoon full of anything containing gluten since my dx because nothing could possibly be worth the explosive diarrhea and colon cancer risk to me. But I constantly hear people with celiac talking about how they just said gently caress it and ate a wheat. Don't eat a wheat! That poo poo is trying to kill you!

It's because they aren't actually allergic :ssh:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Eh, some people are just really bad at complying with 'don't die' dietary measures, even if they feel like poo poo each time they eat the forbidden thing.

See also: Diabetics who regularly have blood sugar crises.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

I wrapped a cucumber in bologna and ate it to freak out my kid, then log into SA and this is the first thing I see. Real crazy experience.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Lackey posted:

Oh hey, zucchini weenies in the making, right? Put them on a stick, dip in batter, and deep fry:

Now, if that's cucumber... I'm noping on out. Zucchini weenies are legit, though.

Nope, thems is cukes.

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p

Lackey posted:

That is the strangest combination of things that might still taste good together. The only thing that made me do a double-take on the picture is the jagged break on some of the dogs... it kinda looks like someone went and chomped on a few of them and put them back in the bin.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Is that a cornbread batter? I might try this

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Pickle those cukes and I would.

I can't get enough relish on my dogs.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

I would pickle dogs so loving hard, sodium be damned

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

CommonShore posted:

My girlfriend has celiac disease and said that looks awful.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

Howler monkeys aren't that brutal. Now spider monkeys, those things will gently caress you up.

I somehow knew that howler monkeys are relatively docile but spider monkeys being mean is not something i ever considered

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Aesop Poprock posted:

I somehow knew that howler monkeys are relatively docile but spider monkeys being mean is not something i ever considered

They can be extremely friendly to completely disinterested to downright vindictive. It depends on the individual, just like people. The more intelligent the species, the more prone to psychopathy. I worked with them for a couple of months this year and one seriously wanted to murder me. She's the one in my profile pic. She often tried to grab at me to pull me close to destroy me and nearly removed the tip of my finger one day when I wasn't careful.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

AlbieQuirky posted:

Gluten free bread is horrible. But not as bad as gluten free, yeast free bread (can't eat yeast either). Tortillas have rescued me from the horror, the horror. Also cornbread.

Ziv Zulander posted:

It's because they aren't actually allergic :ssh:

Because ceoliac is autoimmune not an allergy everyone's reactions are different so I only get explosive shits sometimes. Sometimes its weeks of lethargy, hives, feeling like I have the flu or not being able to take a poo poo to save my life. My dad is 100% hell comes out of him in both directions.

Its not "worth it" but most of the time that decision happens a couple of times a year when I'm loving hammered and gently caress me I just need Chinese food

The hot dog in the cucumber thing is probs not a gf thing because I have never found a gf hot dog in my life. Go after the low carb people for that poo poo.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

How do you have celiac disease and not realize that what's being called out is the gluten-free fad of "glutens bad, never eat a wheat" and not the legitimate autoimmune disease?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

This seems like something a zoo would make to feed to meerkats or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.