Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ī'm the one person in the audience, probably a google employee, engaging with the presentation

also amazingly, a demo worse than the mech game during apple event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
please don't gently caress your android phone, just use it to honk off to animes like every other androider

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
i'll watch this for like 5 min with u op

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

what the gently caress is a dxo score. why are people clapping for it

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Millstone posted:

i'll watch this for like 5 min with u op

you got here right in time for some random rear end benchmark wiener measuring

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

lol. i feel like this guy is taking notes from the fresh iphone 7 camera launch

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Millstone posted:

lol. i feel like this guy is taking notes from the fresh iphone 7 camera launch

all of them did. thoughts and prayers for las vegas, "we dont restrict good features to larger size phone", etc

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

guy is really struggling to explain Apple Live Photos

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

cinci zoo sniper posted:

all of them did. thoughts and prayers for las vegas, "we dont restrict good features to larger size phone", etc

lmao

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

yes phones have good cameras now. thank u for this video explaining

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Millstone posted:

guy is really struggling to explain Apple Live Photos

it was so bad i did apparently miss it at all huh

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

cinci zoo sniper posted:

it was so bad i did apparently miss it at all huh

he's like explaining how the software captures +- 3 secs of video with each photo. #sofresh

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
its cool that google is using benchmark scores in their keynotes

i missed the bit with their geekbench score how long did they talk about that one

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

simply dongle your way to a new glorious future

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

poty posted:

its cool that google is using benchmark scores in their keynotes

i missed the bit with their geekbench score how long did they talk about that one

didnt mention, only dxo of 98, whatever that implies

poty
Jun 21, 2008

being less snarky for a sec its cool that they have oled screens given what a tough time apple is having buying enough

then again im not sure how high volume this thing is

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
dxomark is a weird camera rating system

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

daydream view looks like a purse from the 60s.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"they're called google pixel buds"
audience laughs

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

poty posted:

being less snarky for a sec its cool that they have oled screens given what a tough time apple is having buying enough

then again im not sure how high volume this thing is

well, only 6 countries, and its a regular shape oled of uknown manufacturer/generationn

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

"They're called Google Pixel buds!"

::disdainful laughter from audience::

efb

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Millstone posted:

"they're called google pixel buds"
audience laughs

im the awkward silence between upwards buds and laughter

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

guy seems very nervous this is going to implode

poty
Jun 21, 2008

those headphones are cool

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

language thing kinda neat. other poo poo not

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

these headphones have really awkward swedish

poty
Jun 21, 2008

this guy had a touch too much cocaine this morning

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

also im the translator-headphones for a product that doesnt sell in more than a couple of european countries, and no countries outside europe and north american at all

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

poty posted:

this guy had a touch too much cocaine this morning

yeah he is akwardly overjoyful in random moments

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

bodycams aren't just for police anymore

poty
Jun 21, 2008

cinci zoo sniper posted:

also im the translator-headphones for a product that doesnt sell in more than a couple of european countries, and no countries outside europe and north american at all

japanese is too beatiful and pure for a computer to master

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

nah this dude has done some drugs for real

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

this camera is stymies unrealistic critique of Google Glass made real

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Two hundred and forty nine dollars

ThNks dropcam team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

back to main thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3628375&perpage=40&pagenumber=491#pti18

• Locked thread