Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Am I the only person who thinks that RNG - Fenerturkey is a hilarious first match of worlds?

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

RealFoxy posted:

Meanwhile H2K is still threatening to pull out of EU LCS and possibly League because of how poorly managed the EU LCS H2k is

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

Sexpansion posted:

Am I the only person who thinks that RNG - Fenerturkey is a hilarious first match of worlds?

Makes sense - Chinese team against weakest possible opponent.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

iSurrender posted:

Makes sense - Chinese team against weakest possible opponent.

And then we get to either see the ritual dismantling of G2 or Samsung choking immediately. Solid scheduling.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

RealFoxy posted:

Roman Reigns will challenge Faker to a 1v1 and win, Faker will lift Roman's arm and say that Roman is indeed the big dog and Summoner's Rift is his yard now. bow wow.

lol

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

I think this is exactly mine

edit: wait switch G2 with RNG

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
Most of you guys's picks are way too sane, prepare to lose

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I think Gigabyte will probably cause some upsets in group B. But not sure if they will ruin IMT's or FNC's chances (or both?)

Urthor
Jul 28, 2014

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
DAy 1 predicts:
RNG
SSG
LZ
GAM
SKT
EDG

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Only 1 EU player in hype vid. Predictive?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

AttackBacon posted:

Only 1 EU player in hype vid. Predictive?

they didn't bother to do any content for eu at all this year

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Holy loving poo poo they decided, for once, to do all of the pre-game hype and stuff BEFORE the advertised start time, we might actually be in pick/ban in less than an hour

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
In all honestly there wasn't a ton of content period. I suspect the restructuring of NA LCS has taken up a lot of Riot HQ's attention and they're the primary drivers for western content.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
who is getting the dade award this year

im going all out and picking khan i think

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
whats the dade award

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Luna Was Here posted:

whats the dade award

hyped player who comes to worlds and plays like poo poo basically

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
The only thing about World's that my wife cares about is how good Frosk's hair looks. On point as usual.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Lovechop posted:

hyped player who comes to worlds and plays like poo poo basically

uzi

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
These are literally the same production packages they used for the LCS how lazy are they exactly

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the guy thats so hyped he couldnt even make a top 5 ADCs at worlds list

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Hype aside, Uzi vs Padden in lane is going to be extremely hilarious.

Edit: Lmao, welcome to Worlds.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i'm mostly sad we didn't get any rekkles + deft romance this year again. that was the best worlds storyline

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

the guy thats so hyped he couldnt even make a top 5 ADCs at worlds list

worlds is in china, uzi is their god

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
I can't believe 1907 Fettuccine is going to win worlds

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Luna Was Here posted:

worlds is in china, uzi is their god

if you are gonna make this dumb argument why not say clearlove (who also isnt considered the second best player at worlds)

i think its xmithie, hes definitely gonna win the dade award for guy people think is super good but is not super good. might be olleh tho. or broxah

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Uzi is losing lane to uh *squints* paddington bear

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

kingcobweb posted:

Uzi is losing lane to uh *squints* paddington bear

if you ask me both of these guys are good candidates for the dade award

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

if you are gonna make this dumb argument why not say clearlove (who also isnt considered the second best player at worlds)

i think its xmithie, hes definitely gonna win the dade award for guy people think is super good but is not super good. might be olleh tho. or broxah

because edg's legacy has always been "not as good as skt" so no one expects anything better than second from them. idk why anyone expects anything from immortals, that team has been a tire fire for a while that's coasted on the coat tails of "na lcs sucks poo poo aside from TSM". the only question is if their power of sucking poo poo is greater or lesser than the combined efforts from FNC sucking poo poo and whether or not GAM is even alive and competitive on stage.

also idk why you feel the need to take shots at other people for posting ~opinions~ about a question asking about the ~opinions~ of people's ~opinions~, literal 0 need for insults

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
edg's legacy is people saying you're good and then you tp to a ward that's right next to you during a team fight

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Monicro posted:

I can't believe 1907 Fettuccine is going to win worlds

facebook started off strong but random number generator has come back and gotten a gold and tower lead. very exciting game so far

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

star guardian lulu has such weird proportions. that skin just looks off, i guess its because lulu is actually small instead of all of the other yordles who have weird massive heads

also the reason i am rude about "opinions" is because of a bunch of tiresome dumb trolling china poo poo. the only narrative about EDG is "can possibly be upset by C9" which doesnt really go along with "second to SKT"

edit: im already tired of this, have fun with worlds y'all peace

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Oct 5, 2017

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Oh my god the Zhonyas and Ryze ult escape

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
godddd this top lane meta

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Padden's build was bad and he and Frozen are playing as good as any major region's carries would. Unfortunately Crash is not

Also full tank Cho'Gath still being able to nearly one-shot carries sure is a thing

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
poo poo crowd

all worlds should be held in paris from now on

pope archibald
Jun 20, 2006

:420::350:DABS ALL DAY :350::420:
that was a fun game to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert