Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Chicken tenders taste better and look like real meat. If you go to McDonald's just stick with the fries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

He just gets a dozen BK chicken sandwiches and pretends they're huge nuggets.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yeah proper fried chicken tenders with or without waffles own. I like dumping hot peanut sauce on them. Oh god I'm so hungry now

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Carls jr chicken tenders are good. Also i'm a terrible person who eats fast food please judge me

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

IRQ posted:

This is a remarkably "I don't even OWN a tv :smug:" thing to say for a tviv mod. They're great; I had them yesterday in fact. Not going out of my way for soy sauce dip though.

Oh make no mistake, I've eaten my fair share of McDonalds (I love a good McD breakfast every now and again) but I always thought the nuggets just looked... wrong. And why would you eat chicken nuggets at McDonalds anyway when you probably have a Chik-Fil-A right around the corner. That's like a no brainer.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

X-O posted:

Oh make no mistake, I've eaten my fair share of McDonalds (I love a good McD breakfast every now and again) but I always thought the nuggets just looked... wrong. And why would you eat chicken nuggets at McDonalds anyway when you probably have a Chik-Fil-A right around the corner. That's like a no brainer.

Not in New York—at least not until last year. When it opened up I decided to try it...let's just call it how it is. Chik-Fil-A sells crack. Legalized, chicken-fried, chicken-flavored, homophobic crack that kills you with cholesterol and diabetes instead of brain damage. Oddly enough, I'm less into their nuggets, though the Chick'n Minis they serve for breakfast in those mini honey-glazed biscuit buns? Good gravy those are just wonderful.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
We just buy a half chicken roasted over coals.... it's a national dish. with msg (chicken) salt chips of course.

I prefer to eat something that looks like Jeffrey Dahmer's picnic.

:australia:

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Burger King chicken fries are the worst because they are terrible at being chicken tenders/nuggets and they are terrible at being french fries. Who asked for chicken fries?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Mu Zeta posted:

Burger King chicken fries are the worst because they are terrible at being chicken tenders/nuggets and they are terrible at being french fries. Who asked for chicken fries?
Those Mac&Cheese Cheetos things are one of the worst pieces of "food" I've ever tried.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

Those Mac&Cheese Cheetos things are one of the worst pieces of "food" I've ever tried.

Well good news because now they just sell them in stores.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mu Zeta posted:

i liked the jalapeno ones

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I am dreading watching tonight's Halt & Catch Fire :smith:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Same. :<

e: that was so good

esperterra fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Oct 8, 2017

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I just found out that in Kevin James new show they killed his wife off in the second so that they could add a role for Leah Remini. I also found out that hulu is releasing a show about Josh Hutchinson traveling through time to prevent Keith David from getting herpes.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Seems like a legitimate reason for time travel.

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Gaunab posted:

I also found out that hulu is releasing a show about Josh Hutchinson traveling through time to prevent Keith David from getting herpes.

Is Keith David playing the president?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
This stupid sauce thing is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Seriously can anyone explain why anyone could possibly care about a sauce that much

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Wandle Cax posted:

This stupid sauce thing is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Seriously can anyone explain why anyone could possibly care about a sauce that much

Memes.

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Wandle Cax posted:

Autism.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Same thing.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

GobiasIndustries posted:

I am dreading watching tonight's Halt & Catch Fire :smith:

Do they not have sauce for their chicken nuggets either? :ohdear:

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wandle Cax posted:

The internet takes things too far most of the time.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lelandjs posted:

The internet takes things too far most of the time.

I'll shoot your loving cat.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I can't think of anything that embodies the idiot I loving LOVE SCIENCE redditor memelord Rick and Morty fanbase than hearing about szechuan sauce and instead of, I dunno, actually using a modicum of basic information literacy to try making it yourself you drive for hours to a McDonalds just so you can post a selfie with it to Reddit.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
gently caress this H&CF episode is painful :(

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Guy Mann posted:

I can't think of anything that embodies the idiot I loving LOVE SCIENCE redditor memelord Rick and Morty fanbase than hearing about szechuan sauce and instead of, I dunno, actually using a modicum of basic information literacy to try making it yourself you drive for hours to a McDonalds just so you can post a selfie with it to Reddit.
Actually, I think most of them flipped it on eBay for hundred of dollars.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Escobarbarian posted:

gently caress this H&CF episode is painful :(

I was good til the Donna and Cameron scene near the end, then I loving broke.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
whats esp. funny is you can go to any grocery store that exists and get a WHOLE BOTTLE OF REAL NON-lovely SZECHUAN SAUCE FOR LIKE TWO DOLLARS

even that lovely House of Tso brand is surely better than anything McDonald's ever concocted

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lays brought in Szechaun flavoured chips for a while in Canada a few months back, and the amount of neckbeards in my store who were convinced it was because of Rick and Morty made me hate my job even more than I already did.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Get on my level, bro.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

esperterra posted:

Lays brought in Szechaun flavoured chips for a while in Canada a few months back, and the amount of neckbeards in my store who were convinced it was because of Rick and Morty made me hate my job even more than I already did.

i've never watched rick and morty but those chips are hella good actually

they also have wasabi doritos now which are p good

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

When will Asian people make American flavored Asian foods. Like fried rice with ranch seasoning.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

precision posted:

i've never watched rick and morty but those chips are hella good actually

they also have wasabi doritos now which are p good

Yeah, they were super good. There's some Sweet Onion and Paprika ones right now that are to die for.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Mu Zeta posted:

When will Asian people make American flavored Asian foods. Like fried rice with ranch seasoning.

have you heard of Japan my friend, they do stuff like that all the time

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Pizza slathered in mayo.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I just had McNuggets with BBQ sauce. Your move, Rick & Morty fanbase!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gaunab posted:

I just found out that in Kevin James new show they killed his wife off in the second so that they could add a role for Leah Remini. I also found out that hulu is releasing a show about Josh Hutchinson traveling through time to prevent Keith David from getting herpes.

Leah Remini should just stick to kicking Scientology in the balls, she's much better at that

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

esperterra posted:

Pizza slathered in mayo.

yeah i was thinking of having lunch, and then i googled "weirdest asian pizzas" (fully half of them were from pizza hut lol) and now i am so not hungry

e: though i will say, blasting The Boredoms while high af and looking at asian pizza disasters is something i highly recommend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I'll give it a shot when I get home from work tonight, I need a pregame to baked Rocket League.

• Locked thread