Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Hadn't touched mgsv in over a year but oh man I forgot how much I loved this game.

Also I've been playing a bunch h of Everybody's Golf. Good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i really need to grab cuphead

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
cuphead hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaYKOQWooaU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

good

game looks fuckin gorgeous

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I got Heat Signature even though I've still got a huge amount of Divinity Original Sin 2 left to do.

It's only 15 dollars.

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
So Cuphead is really good looking and _really_ hard.

Like OG Dark Souls hard.

The art direction is simply astounding, though. Totally worth :10bux::10bux:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
can you hit the autohover button man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1brrUo5mrVM

how to win at pubg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ2nH1mLGMk

driving is fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGId48ZdKew

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
We played grandpagaming tonight! :)

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180280156

Skip to 3:35:00 ish.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i really need to grab cuphead

That game's style creeps me out in the same way that weird Ghostmane song with a 30s cartoon does.

gently caress 30's style cartoon animation, that poo poo is the stuff of my nightmares for some reason

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Godholio posted:

We played grandpagaming tonight! :)

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180280156

Skip to 3:35:00 ish.

im sorry grandpa-kun :negative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgFMAmJjeUg

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

YOU CAN'T SHOOT DOWN AT THAT ANGLE, YOU loving HACKER :mad:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:rip:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Ahahahaha, loving Nazis are openly whining about Wolfenstein.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Thanks to whoever recommended My Summer Car, that poo poo is amazing.

Haven't managed to make it to the store yet, but I flipped the van over in a field and I sank the septic truck in the lake. I'll get there someday.

Also whoever decided the vodka bottle should spawn next to the axe was a goddamn genius.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
pro tip, take the boat to the store if you suck at driving

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
http://www.newsweek.com/nazi-video-game-wolfenstein-angers-nazis-make-america-nazi-free-again-slogan-679530

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

Ahahahaha, loving Nazis are openly whining about Wolfenstein.

It's really weird how many people want to defend Nazis right to free speech when their singular goal is to destroy free speech and democracy. Everyone one of them is some sheltered internet nerd who points to the fact that people call each other Nazis on twitter or other social media as to why nazism isn't that bad.

Basically what I'm saying is kill them all and let a Norse god sort them out.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Internet is out until Monday so I'm forced to play single player games. Time to finally dive in to the Witcher 3.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
See you next year

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Witcher 3 is probably the best ~120 hours (minimum) you'll put into a game made in the last 10 years or so.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

420 kill all nazis e'eryday

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Internet is out until Monday so I'm forced to play single player games. Time to finally dive in to the Witcher 3.

:rip: your social life

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

It's really weird how many people want to defend Nazis right to free speech when their singular goal is to destroy free speech and democracy. Everyone one of them is some sheltered internet nerd who points to the fact that people call each other Nazis on twitter or other social media as to why nazism isn't that bad.

Basically what I'm saying is kill them all and let a Norse god sort them out.

I found this a while ago and drat if they're not wrong

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
I have like 60 hours into it, and that is just doing side quests

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Yeah it's great, Witcher's side quests have more substance and story to them than the main story of some RPGs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

CSI: Middle Earth

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I put more time into witcher 3 than any game ever

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vasudus posted:

Witcher 3 is probably the best ~120 hours (minimum) you'll put into a game made in the last 10 years or so.

mgsv

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Unless you're talking about multiplayer, mgsv is too repetitive after you finish the main story.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Just finished Hyper Light Drifter. That was a fun game. Tough as nails, but in a good way. Feels nice to break my Steam ADD and actually complete a game for once.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
First PC Gamer look into Mechwarrior 5 is out:

http://www.pcgamer.com/mechwarrior-...uffer_pcgamerfb

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

They better not gently caress this up.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

The Rat posted:

They better not gently caress this up.

Seriously.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
Is there anybody here that still doesn't own borderlands 1 or 2 and wants it? I've got some keys for them plus some of their DLCs.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I dunno if anyone mentioned it but you can now customize your steam queue to exclude certain tags.

Anime and dating sim and roguelike were the first ones I put in.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

not caring here posted:

I dunno if anyone mentioned it but you can now customize your steam queue to exclude certain tags.

I was never recommended a dating sim, and didn't know what roguelike was, but the loving second I log in to customize the steam queue:

:lol:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

not caring here posted:

That's been available for a while. Zombie was a tag I put in as banned, then I put in Furry. It turned out that at the time Furry was not a tag. Now I have Furry forever stuck under My Tags.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I was never recommended a dating sim, and didn't know what roguelike was, but the loving second I log in to customize the steam queue:

:lol:

It's a simulator game and you're German, so there you go :confuoot:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

orange juche posted:

It's a simulator game and you're German, so there you go :confuoot:

Does it simulate vocational work devoid of any personal entertainment?

No?

It is of no interest to my people.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
My Summer Car update:

Made it to the store, but it was closed. Because some rear end in a top hat rear-ended me on the highway and I rolled the van over, so I spent most of the day getting drunk and trying to roll it back. Eventually the bus hit it at full speed and it landed on all four wheels.

Anyway I get to the store, waste time until the sun rises and the store opens, load up on car fluids, sausages and beer, pee on the cash register and start driving home. Promptly get lost, drive a backroad for way too long, get back on the highway.

Drive too fast, lose control, hit a tree and die. PERMA-DEAD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FrozenVent posted:

My Summer Car update:

Made it to the store, but it was closed. Because some rear end in a top hat rear-ended me on the highway and I rolled the van over, so I spent most of the day getting drunk and trying to roll it back. Eventually the bus hit it at full speed and it landed on all four wheels.

Anyway I get to the store, waste time until the sun rises and the store opens, load up on car fluids, sausages and beer, pee on the cash register and start driving home. Promptly get lost, drive a backroad for way too long, get back on the highway.

Drive too fast, lose control, hit a tree and die. PERMA-DEAD!

You'll have an easier time if you start out with the sewage truck and suck poo poo for cash. Load the sausages and beer in the cab and suck poo poo on your way to the store. Buy beer, food, two containers of coolant, one container of oil, and three of brake fluid. Don't forget to buy the fan belt as well. You can also buy yeast and sugar if you want to brew kilju and get druuuuuuunk. Flip off the ricers. Suck poo poo on the way home. Build car.