Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
What does Patton Oswlatd have to say about the Harvey Weinstein scandal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Patton maybe be a mass murderer the likes of which this world has never seen before and god willing never again, but he's not some loving pervert you libelous gently caress.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

No one is acknowledging Patton Oswalt's rat masters manipulating his every movement from inside his fat man jackets.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

fruit on the bottom posted:

They won't talk about why they killed off the season 1 wife in the new Kevin James sitcom, but I believe he was sending a message to his former King of Queens coworker that he knew what really happened.

i wish patton oswalt would marry kevin james's career

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nigmaetcetera posted:

His dead wife’s doctor did it by giving her fentanyl for home use. There is no legitimate reason to use fentanyl outside of a clinical or hospice setting, except that you’ve decided to do the whole at-home hospice care thing, or you’re a piece of poo poo dr. Feegood who doesn’t know he could make a lot more selling scrips for oxycontin.

or maybe the doc was in on the whole thing? How much did Oswalt pay him to risk his license to help him "put her to sleep"? Or maybe he had some juicty blackmail.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Code Jockey posted:

:drat:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

There's no proof that he did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEah8sQAy9c

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

patton oswalt is like a reverse notch in that he associated with right-wing internet assholes before becoming woke, and he hasn't been funny or profound in years. that said, this conspiracy theory strikes me as incredibly stupid instead of something that i desperately want to be true. idk why

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Patton Oswald killed his wife

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

get that OUT of my face posted:

patton oswalt is like a reverse notch in that he associated with right-wing internet assholes before becoming woke, and he hasn't been funny or profound in years. that said, this conspiracy theory strikes me as incredibly stupid instead of something that i desperately want to be true. idk why

It's stupid because it's true. Reality is stupid. If it was interesting or cool then it would probably be fake. But the sad, lame truth is that Patton Oswald killed his wife.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Nooner posted:

Patton Oswald killed his wife

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

He killed his wife and he will kill again, for once the sweet honey ale of murder has graced your life, it will never stop calling you back like the most erotic lover

Or so I hear

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Nigmaetcetera posted:

His dead wife’s doctor did it by giving her fentanyl for home use. There is no legitimate reason to use fentanyl outside of a clinical or hospice setting, except that you’ve decided to do the whole at-home hospice care thing, or you’re a piece of poo poo dr. Feegood who doesn’t know he could make a lot more selling scrips for oxycontin.

She was also prescribed Xanax. That's so dangerous.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
https://youtu.be/ZQ11Ws3tqP0

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

my wife started dating me a week after her husband died. :ohdear:

Yeah, I could have guessed that he died to some long illness. Apparently it's not that unusual, though a week is a little extreme. People whose loved ones have died after months or years of having a terminal illness have already made their goodbyes.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Moneyball posted:

Hey, when you're hot, you're hot.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Why the hell was she on fentanyl? Yeah that's really fishy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Murderer on the loose! Obama lock this guy up plz.

kilus aof
Mar 24, 2001

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What does Patton Oswlatd have to say about the Harvey Weinstein scandal

Patton Oswald is Harvey Weinstein. Have you ever seen them in the same room together?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Patton Oswald's wife was murdered by the same person who murdered OJ's wife.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

DoctorStrangelove posted:

america's police, please stop this monster :smith:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Code Jockey posted:

america's police, please stop this monster :smith:

patton oswalt is actually a secret cop, that's why he gets away with murdering wives and minorities

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
every time he kills he gets a high-five from the chief of police

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Years from now, when future people watch documentaries on one of this century's most cold-blooded, devious and prolific killers, Patton Oswalt, they will ask: "Did they not see the signs? How could a killer like that hide in plain sight as an entertainer? Could nothing have been done to stop him??"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
trouble in hobbiton

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Pawn 17 posted:

Years from now, when future people watch documentaries on one of this century's most cold-blooded, devious and prolific killers, Patton Oswalt, they will ask: "Did they not see the signs? How could a killer like that hide in plain sight as an entertainer? Could nothing have been done to stop him??"

Why don't they consider the obvious: that we were all in on it, too?

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

How many wives must die...

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

b-minus1 posted:

Why did you kill your wife, Paton? :(

The only real thing is that. Patton really killed his wife.Yet all you people want to do is joke while this killer goes free.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

trouble in hobbiton

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The thumbnail of a video titled "How Patton Oswalt & His Daughter Are Coping With His Wife's Passing - CONAN on TBS" shows Patton Oswalt mid-shrug, with a bemused, poo poo eating expression.

WHAT OTHER EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED, PEOPLE

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dude dressed his kid up as Raven and himself as her dad Trigon for Halloween after he killed his wife. Halloween is when we reveal who we are. Patton is a demon.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Patton Oswalt killed his wife so she wouldn't have to live with the shame of being married to the star of Minecraft Story Mode. It was an act of kindness.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Patton's greatest crime took place in the early 20th century, when he offered a sinister deal to a down-on-his-luck Adolf Hitler, promising to ensure that he would be known for his magnificent art.

Hitler failed to specify that this would be in the form of paintings and was horrified when he learned what Patton considered to be beautiful. He tried to back out of the deal, but feared that Patton would kill his family if he failed to comply, which ultimately happened anyway.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
In all fairness he needed some new material that wasn't absolutely terrible like his last special so I can't blame the guy for trying wacky things to get a good story out of it.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jukeboxblues posted:

In all fairness he needed some new material that wasn't absolutely terrible like his last special so I can't blame the guy for trying wacky things to get a good story out of it.

patton oswalt is ear/ons

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

patton oswald is able to do sick rear end chemical fatalities on any woman he marries and hell, i think thats fuckin awesome

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Code Jockey posted:

He woke up next to it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I now firmly believe that Patton Oswalt’s wife was murdered by a man named Patton Oswald.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Patton Oswald. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
At this point we are not asking "if", but rather "why"

though it's a question whether the twisted mind of man such as Patton Oswalt follows anything resembling reason

• Locked thread