Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

syscall girl posted:

Based on the definition of LD50 I would guess one.

You're assuming that might means 50% though :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(mumbling something sounding vaguely like landerig, but it could just as easily be something else)

(teenage stepdad on facebook is a goddamned wunderkind when it comes to that mid-90s graphic design)

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

ThaGhettoJew posted:

I prefer to think that's just a doll for the game. My loss I guess.

It is just a doll for the game

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

soylon posted:

y'all know you can mute them right?

Not around here you can't. They purposefully crank them to max volume so they can just listen for the 'thank you for shopping at (wherever). Please remove your items and don't forget your receipt' to know you paid and aren't a thief or whatever without having to check your receipt or having to stand near the center island thing. It's loving annoying.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
How the gently caress are so many of you incapable of using a simple machine?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Buncha George H.W. Bushes in here

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Who What Now posted:

How the gently caress are so many of you incapable of using a simple machine?

the quality of the self checkout depends directly on your socioeconomic status. If you shop in a poo poo hole those machines are set up to be assholes and really sensitive and always require approval but nicer places don't push loss prevention as hard

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Holy gently caress that's dark

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Gay Horney posted:

the quality of the self checkout depends directly on your socioeconomic status. If you shop in a poo poo hole those machines are set up to be assholes and really sensitive and always require approval but nicer places don't push loss prevention as hard

Is this true? Because anecdotally at least I feel like it might be.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Blind Rasputin posted:

Is this true? Because anecdotally at least I feel like it might be.

I don't know if it's a universal truth, but it's certainly not false.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

that's some good poo poo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

got fired from Snopes
Aug 28, 2014

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Gay Horney posted:

which is to say, people don't steal from the nice stores as much

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

which is to say, people don't steal from the nice stores as much

So basically what you're saying is that stealing from nice stores is easier?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jared cummin'

me wanna go home

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAfKRV0qUA4

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Disco Stu likes Disco Brownies

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I hope homer hanging himself for increasingly inane reasons becomes a meme in itself.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Well, comsidering the original reason was that he gave away puppies that would become prize-winning racing dogs... It's already pretty inane.

Batting that lightbulb was the only thing that could comfort him.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

loving incredible :worship:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Sad meme time:

Also this shitpost perfectly encapsulates my life right now:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The KISS principle at work.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jerry Cotton posted:

Keep it Simpsons Shitposts?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Jerry Cotton posted:

???

quote:

Bart gets another wedgie from the bullies. Bart tells them that this time they went too far and suddenly starts spraying fire from his mouth. He burns up the bullies body and principal Skinner sends him home. Marge then tells him why his tongue has grown longer and why he can breathe fire, his father is Gene Simmons. For 11 years was Marge and her girlfriends at a KISS concert while she was dating Homer. After the concert, she lost her friends and when She was going to call for a ride, she met the singer Gene Simmons. Simmons asked Marge if she wanted go out with him and she did. That night, he got Marge pregnant with Bart. In the morning, When Marge woke up, Simmons was gone and had left his bass guitar.

Marge then gave Bart Simmons the guitar and he decides to change his last name from "Simpson" to "Simmons". Bart transforms into a supernatural young Gene Simmons and can fly and change things. He flies to the school where he turns all his classmates into animals and burns his teacher up. Marge tells the truth about Bart's dad to Homer, but he does not care that much. Bart goes home and talks to Lisa about his new power, when Kang and Kodos came with his friends to enslave their entire world. Bart goes to them and tells them that he began to do it two hours ago and he will transform Mt. Rushmore to whatever he wants, putting kids in charge of everything, only a few shows are allowed to be on TV and every day is free comic book day. He then asks what they intend to do and they realize that their plans stinks and flies home. Lisa congratulations Bart, he saved the planet and Bart realizes what he should do, he starts a band called BART.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

DrBouvenstein posted:

Sad meme time:

beautifully evokes this: http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/think-ive-invented/1/

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OK I was really bored so I did something I've never done before and went to browse Ylilauta.

Their memes are so much on another level I think it's too much for me.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Something about the lemon face just makes me crack up every time. It's the little things in life, I guess.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Jeza posted:

Something about the lemon face just makes me crack up every time. It's the little things in life, I guess.

/

:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

OK I was really bored so I did something I've never done before and went to browse Ylilauta.

Their memes are so much on another level I think it's too much for me.

i dont get it

but i like it