Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Disappointed Taiwan Jones isn't some southeast Asia version of Indiana Jones played by Tony Jaa and holy poo poo somebody get this script to Hollywood asap

We had top men working on it in the 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVYY4-g-lTk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAD4HQ8Su9s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Disappointed Taiwan Jones isn't some southeast Asia version of Indiana Jones played by Tony Jaa and holy poo poo somebody get this script to Hollywood asap
Great way to get your kid banned from China though.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

davidspackage posted:

You son of a bitch.

vassamatter Dillon too much time puzhing penzils?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Worst. Typo. Ever.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What typo?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Aw, gently caress. It's spelled "Schwarzenegger."

I don't want it anymore now

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Former DILF posted:

Yeah if you haven't watched the show I feel bad because that thing came out brilliantly :allears:

I'm a doctor! Hell, I care about the gallbladder.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I have made the same joke at both a Rush concert and a Magic tournament about each being the only other place I've been with longer lines for the mens' room than the womens' room.

...and yes, I've been to Magic tournaments that turned womens' rooms into mens' rooms. Plural.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

davidspackage posted:

Aw, gently caress. It's spelled "Schwarzenegger."

...while the name on the poster in German approximately means black negro.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

Lobok posted:

Still laughing at this a day later.

Bad Sneakers has a new favorite as of 21:10 on Oct 20, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Lobok posted:

Still laughing at this a day later.

this(and likely the above account too) is fake, the picture is of Taiwan Jones, the running back for the Buffalo Bills.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I have made the same joke at both a Rush concert and a Magic tournament about each being the only other place I've been with longer lines for the mens' room than the womens' room.

...and yes, I've been to Magic tournaments that turned womens' rooms into mens' rooms. Plural.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Elizabethan Error posted:

this(and likely the above account too) is fake, the picture is of Taiwan Jones, the running back for the Buffalo Bills.

the internet is amazing and loving horrible at the same time

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Elizabethan Error posted:

Yep :(
Saw it on BuzzFeed a little while ago.

Oh well, they can't take away the laughs I already had.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

the best photo series.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

I always thought it was kinda bullshit he was banned for what, like a loving year for that?

Pants that fit are not *that* hard to find. Man up and go to Destination XL if you have to.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Neito posted:

I always thought it was kinda bullshit he was banned for what, like a loving year for that?

Pants that fit are not *that* hard to find. Man up and go to Destination XL if you have to.

you dont understand how serious business magic is friend. Its like almost full on warhammer tabletop serious.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

sneakyfrog posted:

you dont understand how serious business magic is friend. Its like almost full on warhammer tabletop serious.

A couple of my DnD friends are pro tour players. I understand how serious it is. There's a reason I don't FNM at certain stores anymore.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Neito posted:

Just wear lacy panties. It makes you much more aware when your pants are showing them off

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

RFC2324 posted:

Just wear lacy panties. It makes you much more aware when your pants are showing them off

thats why i buy the low cut jeans :wink:

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

No joke, right as I scrolled down to this image the song Jungle Fever popped into my head.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

BloodyScab
Sep 12, 2017

by Smythe

Neito posted:

I agree about the pants stuff. But..

I mean the dude went around their event taking crotch/rear end shots of people unknowingly and then posting them on the internet.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

haha ugh

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Neito posted:

Rest in Peace, fat Jon Snow

And now his asscrack watch is ended

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

At least his pants fit.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Memento posted:

Predictive text neural networks continue to be a treasure.

https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/921020449043111936

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

I called my g/f over to look at that and she just said:

Oh for fucks sake go watch the notebook and eat some chocolate then you pansy.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I've seen this so many times and until now I've been thinking "why is there a meat cleaver on the beach"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

EmmyOk posted:

I've seen this so many times and until now I've been thinking "why is there a meat cleaver on the beach"

Yeah, we get it, you don't vape.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

EmmyOk posted:

uh, so, what is it if not a meat cleaver?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i think its one of those super robovapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Memento posted:

Predictive text neural networks continue to be a treasure.

https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/921020449043111936

https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/916312644180684800