Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol this very explicit statement

https://twitter.com/animalcrossing/status/922448789742542855

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvyCAFV9MbM

Nintendo!!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

why nintendo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hell yeah

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

loving lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

train stations confirmed... yooooo

lets loving GO baby

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

jumping shouting to my feet when i see the iconic demons, my dog's barking and freaking out at how hype im getting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

afraid to play SMTV in the subway bc whenever a SMT character uses a phone in a train station they get killed by demons

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
I’m screaming

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Best guess for this image: anime

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I want a console animal crossing tho

who is ready for Mario on Friday?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

who is ready for Mario on Friday?

honestly it doesnt seem real to me yet

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

HolePisser1982 posted:

honestly it doesnt seem real to me yet
This Friday I'll move into my apartment, but my furniture probably won't be delivered by then but the Internet *should*

I'll be sleeping on the floor for who knows how long but I'll have Mario with me and maybe some Boos to keep me company for Halloween.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bell_ posted:

This Friday I'll move into my apartment, but my furniture probably won't be delivered by then but the Internet *should*

I'll be sleeping on the floor for who knows how long but I'll have Mario with me and maybe some Boos to keep me company for Halloween.

awesome. there was a week when i moved a few years ago where i had nothing but a blow up mattress, a jug of water and my 3DS in this barren apartment and it was a great couple of days

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

overcooked is a fun game to play with your friends on the Nintendo switch

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

housewarming party with Mario, Peach, Cappy, haha even that scoundrel Bowser’s invited too

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

housewarming party with Mario, Peach, Cappy, haha even that scoundrel Bowser’s invited too

lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I wonder is square owns the rights to booster from Mario rpg. that was a great level and that guy needs to come back

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Isabelle is very good at being clear

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Is that a mainline SMT V Ad I just watched

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Is that a mainline SMT V Ad I just watched

Uh huh. Was hoping we'd get a little more info in the trailer but it still looks so cool

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

bump_fn posted:

anyone tried fire emblem warriors?

the movesets aren't as interesting or diverse as hyrule warriors but if you liked that game its good.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Famous TV Dad posted:

the movesets aren't as interesting or diverse as hyrule warriors but if you liked that game its good.

is it dynasty warriors-style or samurai warriors-style?

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

i dont know what that means. the only other musou's i've played are dragon quest heroes and hyrule warriors.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Famous TV Dad posted:

i dont know what that means. the only other musou's i've played are dragon quest heroes and hyrule warriors.

samurai warriors games have a dash attack type move in addition to regular attacks which makes nagivating the battlefield much faster

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The only Warriors games I care about are the DQ ones tbh

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

bump_fn posted:

samurai warriors games have a dash attack type move in addition to regular attacks which makes nagivating the battlefield much faster

oh ok this has those

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Super Famicom Exclusive, Far East of Eden Zero, Translated Into English
Major JRPG's "impossible" language barrier conquered at last

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm gonna ditch my stardew farm on Friday when Mario comes out

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I'm gonna ditch my stardew farm on Friday when Mario comes out

I was going to end mine when year 3 hits, I might just sleep through my last winter

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

elf help book posted:

Super Famicom Exclusive, Far East of Eden Zero, Translated Into English
Major JRPG's "impossible" language barrier conquered at last

This looks really cool and has an Animal Crossing style real-time day/night cycle and poo poo that changes with the seasons apparently. Neat tech for an SNES game

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The new switch update now allows the official gamecube controller adapters to work. It recognizes the controller as a USB connected pro controller, and you can play anything with it (as long as you don't need a ZL button)

Which means God's controller has finally returned to Mario Kart

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mabels big day posted:

The new switch update now allows the official gamecube controller adapters to work. It recognizes the controller as a USB connected pro controller, and you can play anything with it (as long as you don't need a ZL button)

woah cool

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The only game I don't want to try the gamecube controller on is Splatoon because there's no gyro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mabels big day posted:

hopefully this means smash4 ultra is on the way..