Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Police Automaton posted:

When it comes to the topic of murder I must say I'm against it

Whoa whoa whoa there are two sides to every coin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

half coke half diet posted:

Reasonable people don't speak up against male domestic abuse against men because they are pushed aside to point out that women are abused too and that is the real problem. Not that domestic violence from either partner towards the other is bad, mind you the LOGICAL thinking in the matter. But in doing so you will be labeled a horrific person that does not empathize with the plight of women everywhere.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

If I misread it I misread it and you followed up, I appreciate that and you are right I read it the wrong way. Now if only we could figure out if Murdergoon is M/F that would make my day a bit more complete

For some reason I parsed that as Monday to Friday and I was impressed with Murdergoon’s apparent work/life balance.

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006
I fight for all those men who have their nuts in a vice grip

fruit on the bottom posted:

For some reason I parsed that as Monday to Friday and I was impressed with Murdergoon’s apparent work/life balance.

Ya murder is only a 40 hour a week business, need to leave that poo poo behind on the weekends...

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Post a new fesh tia

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
*halfway through stabbing someone*

Welp it’s 5 o clock boys time to pack it in

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Ya murder is only a 40 hour a week business, need to leave that poo poo behind on the weekends...

Look at the fancy union worker only having to work 40 hours a week. loving communist.

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Look at the fancy union worker only having to work 40 hours a week. loving communist.

Dues can be paid for with either Teeth or Toes. Would you like to know more?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I think that was for me because I pointed out that domestic violence is a human problem, which is when the usual "jump on him he is a MRA" poo poo happens.

MRA != Incel just like Feminist != 3rd Wave Feminist

Does “jump on him he’s an MRA” happen to you a lot? Cuz you make it sound like it does, that’s a bad sign my incel friend

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006

sugar free jazz posted:

Does “jump on him he’s an MRA” happen to you a lot? Cuz you make it sound like it does, that’s a bad sign my incel friend

No, but what makes you jump on the incel train? Why because I think that it is hypocritical and disingenuous to think that domestic violence is a problem that only effects women?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
*punches in for shift at the murder factory*
*wistfully sighs*
"Remember when we did this by hand, one at a time?"
"Yeah, Bill, I do. When it mattered. When you could have pride. When we cared."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SniperWoreConverse posted:

*wistfully sighs*

*balding fat boss with a lit cigar leans over his 2nd floor railing
"Bill and Fred! If you've got time to reminisce about the good old days then you got time for more murderin'! TIME IS MURDER PEOPLE! LET'S KEEP IT GOING."

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Police Automaton posted:

When it comes to the topic of murder I must say I'm against it

we established with weed if enough people break the law, the law is unjust.

therefor, we should legalize murder and tax it for revenue

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006

maskenfreiheit posted:

we established with weed if enough people break the law, the law is unjust.

therefor, we should legalize murder and tax it for revenue

You might be onto something here, flat tax or graduated tax?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Solice Kirsk posted:

*balding fat boss with a lit cigar leans over his 2nd floor railing
"Bill and Fred! If you've got time to reminisce about the good old days then you got time for more murderin'! TIME IS MURDER PEOPLE! LET'S KEEP IT GOING."

Pff bastard ain't killed in thirty years, look at his drat hands

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Solice Kirsk posted:

One time I passed out in a hallway at a party and later on one of my roommates saw this girl we knew loving me right there while I was unconscious. We still tell that story and laugh about it. We gave her the nickname "Rapey Carrie." Personally I thought it was hilarious, and I have no idea how she managed it cause my dick must have been like a wet noodle, but whatever.

Was she hot?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

SniperWoreConverse posted:

*wistfully sighs*

I'm picturing the assembly line torture in Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

Was she hot?

Eh, not really. Just a kinda plain ol' gothy chick I guess. She also claimed that I initiated everything, but that seems unlikely. All in all just a decently funny story to tell on drunken nights.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eh, not really. Just a kinda plain ol' gothy chick I guess. She also claimed that I initiated everything, but that seems unlikely. All in all just a decently funny story to tell on drunken nights.

Gettin' tail while passed out.

:sigh:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Hey if you are actually envious of a drunk dude getting date raped by a frumpy goth chick maybe it’s time to just head to an Asian Day spa and just get a little R&R because you might be losing touch

My RA in college took me back to my room after she found me drunk and the next thing I know she was getting dressed and leaving my room like 45 minutes later. It sucked and was very embarrassing and left a very awful taste in my mouth, metaphorically, about college hook up culture.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

Hey if you are actually envious of a drunk dude getting date raped by a frumpy goth chick maybe it’s time to just head to an Asian Day spa and just get a little R&R because you might be losing touch

My RA in college took me back to my room after she found me drunk and the next thing I know she was getting dressed and leaving my room like 45 minutes later. It sucked and was very embarrassing and left a very awful taste in my mouth, metaphorically, about college hook up culture.

Metaphorically.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
that's bullshit, RAs don't actually do anything

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Bust Rodd posted:

Nice username

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

No, but what makes you jump on the incel train? Why because I think that it is hypocritical and disingenuous to think that domestic violence is a problem that only effects women?

You seem weirdly sensitive about it

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006

sugar free jazz posted:

You seem weirdly sensitive about it

Im a voluntary celebate who lives in my uncles basement, I dont want to be lumped into those incel weirdos.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:munch:

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

I miss my old 14 hour days because I had so many dependents that I was effectively taxed 1%. Over time and double time is good.

lol if you think most people being forced to work so much that they cancel dates are actually getting paid overtime

lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I want to punch a nazi right in the face but I know I'll be arrested because my plan would
be to punch the nazi with an electrified metal gauntlet.

Don't lie thread, you know you want to punch a nazi using a gauntlet that shoots fire, pepper spray or electricity.

I'm actually too much of a coward to punch a nazi in real life.

Don't fantasize about punching Nazis like you're a gun nut fantasizing about shooting a black person home intruder. Nazi-punching is right and natural but must be done in a reactive fashion: if you see a Nazi, punch him. Don't plot your punches, and don't build yourself elaborate comic-book punching mechanisms.

anyway here is a second consecutive confession ending in a spoiler-tag

quote:

I'm buying new clothes next month but I can't decide if I should buy 5 pairs of pants or 4 pairs of pants and a Red Title for <username removed> because he's being a whiny bitch in QCS that can't take criticism about his bad posting.

Its okay if I buy 6 pants and the red title for him right?

No confessions explicitly naming a poster. I have few principles but dammit I stand by them.

Anyway I wouldn't trust a $10 pair of pants anyway honestly, so sure, treat yourself

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Political violence guy you wrote both of those stupid confessions. Hope you enjoy your 10 buck pants and oven mitt with batteries on it

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

loquacius posted:

Don't fantasize about punching Nazis like you're a gun nut fantasizing about shooting a black person home intruder. Nazi-punching is right and natural but must be done in a reactive fashion: if you see a Nazi, punch him. Don't plot your punches, and don't build yourself elaborate comic-book punching mechanisms.

anyway here is a second consecutive confession ending in a spoiler-tag

No confessions explicitly naming a poster. I have few principles but dammit I stand by them.

Anyway I wouldn't trust a $10 pair of pants anyway honestly, so sure, treat yourself

some posters deserve to be Picked on

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

maskenfreiheit posted:

some posters deserve to be Picked on

I was just gonna say, didn't he post one about Pick?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Why commit felony assault when you can totally take advantage of these idiots' insecurities/paranoid tendencies/ways to explain why bad things happen

"You're despicable. And you'll burn for it."

"WHY? BECAUSE I'M STANDING UP FOR MY FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS AGAINST MY JEWISH OPPRESSORS AND FILTHY INTERLOPERS WHO WOULD STEAL OUR WIVES AND ROB OUR CONVENIENCE STORES?"

"What? No. Not because you're a white supremacist--that's fine. I'm talking about that other thing. That thing? You thought nobody saw you, but you were wrong, bro."

Then just walk away. That's far more damage than a broken jaw.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

"What? No. Not because you're a white supremacist--that's fine. "

:stare:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

You have to lull them into a false sense of safety and security as if you agree with them before you deliver the payload, man

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I think the majority of people would be able to tell you were bluffing rather than standing up and clapping

that honestly seems to me like it's as much of a power-fantasy as the guy who wants to build elemental-damage gauntlets :shrug:

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Jastiger posted:

How? Is he inside the toilet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbhUYyz5W34

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

loving lol

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
Well, at least he's a dedicated pervert.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

"a man covered in feces with cuts on his back and legs was seen fleeing the scene"

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
Maybe he's also a flagellant.