Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

flashy_mcflash posted:

Has Spud ever had a good match? I always thought he was a good talker and would probably be a fine manager but I don't know if WWE needs Enzo Except British because you just know they'd make him wrestle.

I would love Lashley ripping up the main roster and he's legitimately the only thing I've enjoyed unironically in the last couple years. Presumably he'd have to give up Bellator though, no? I doubt WWE would let him do both.

He had an entertaining match against Maxel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I mean, who hasn't really? He's the HBK of his generation.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I never thought of Lashley as a candidate for coming back to WWE but then again he had a money program involving the literal President of the United States

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

Has Spud ever had a good match? I always thought he was a good talker and would probably be a fine manager but I don't know if WWE needs Enzo Except British because you just know they'd make him wrestle.

he had a hair/hair match against ec3 that's probably ****

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

I would love Lashley ripping up the main roster and he's legitimately the only thing I've enjoyed unironically in the last couple years. Presumably he'd have to give up Bellator though, no? I doubt WWE would let him do both.

He doesn't sound like he's up for a long WWE run, just one last run so he can do something with Brock

Obviously if he had a long run, he'd probably have to give up Bellator, but right now it seems like MMA's still his #1 thing and he's not under a wrestling schedule long enough where that's an issue

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/bullyray5150/status/922603433105899520

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

wtf bully, the 2 sweet emoji is a wwe thing, c & d

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Those are clearly the longhorns bully adopted from Stan Hansen a few years back for some reason

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
EC3 was already in FCW/game show NXT. I'm not sure if that ended amicably enough that he'd want to go back.

I think the biggest thing he did was a tag team with Brad Maddox.

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Oct 24, 2017

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

skaboomizzy posted:

I think the biggest thing he did was a tag team with Brad Maddox.

The last guy who did that held the tag titles for over a year.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
EC3's bromance with Bryan was one of the few legit good things in Game Show NXT

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

EC3 is also Jinder Mahal levels of on the gas so

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
MEH TNA

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

The last guy who did that held the tag titles for over a year.

I want you to know I see this post and appreciate it.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Luigi Thirty posted:

EC3 is also Jinder Mahal levels of on the gas so

He'll immediately be put in the title picture for a fight against Jinder in a "Battle of the gross acne backs".

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
(Whatever this company’s name is) Sucks.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio this morning expressed real concern about Jarrett's health.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hasn't he been trying to drink himself to death for a few years now?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Hasn't he been trying to drink himself to death for a few years now?

same

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

please be careful not to become jeff jarrett, friend

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

LOLTNA being back should help make these threads easier to put together.

http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=LOLTNA_History

gently caress yes I'm glad it's back

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

So with TNA and GFW parting ways my buddy will no longer be appearing on Bound for Glory. I'm bummed, that was probably going to be the highlight of his life.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grem posted:

So with TNA and GFW parting ways my buddy will no longer be appearing on Bound for Glory. I'm bummed, that was probably going to be the highlight of his life.

At least we got to see his sick tattoo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Grem posted:

It's probably for the best

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
well wait

which group was he affiliated with?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/jeff-jarrett-drunk-wrestling-video/#.We938WiPKUk

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
So according to Meltzer, the story with Jarrett was:

1. He was booked for two shows, one in Calgary and then one in Edmonton the next night with a promotion called Real Canadian Wrestling
2. He showed up drunk, still worked his match and passed out backstage
3. He told RCW that he had been held up in Canadian Customs for three hours, and told he had to leave right after his match in Calgary
4. RCW called Customs after Jarrett left and they had nothing to do with him leaving; Jarrett just re-booked his flight because he didn't want to work in Edmonton and just lied about it.

:psyduck:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

holy poo poo, I thought they were exaggerating how bad he was. Have some decency and die on your own time, Jeff.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio this morning expressed real concern about Jarrett's health.

I'm now in this boat too

TNA might outlive Jarrett :smith:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Mel Mudkiper posted:

well wait

which group was he affiliated with?

GFW I guess. He said Jeff Jarrett gave him the opportunity.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Somehow this is Karen's fault

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Two thoughts

1. How do you agree to wrestle someone that drunk?
2. How do you wrestle someone that drunk and not shoot super hard to get over

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Two thoughts

1. How do you agree to wrestle someone that drunk?
2. How do you wrestle someone that drunk and not shoot super hard to get over

"Paul says you're working Sandman tonight."
"Is he drunk or sober?"
"Drunk."
"Phew."

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

that's... drat :stare:

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Karen Jarrett has the worst luck when it comes to picking men.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

STAC Goat posted:

I thought the "Global Championship" was the MMA one?

The current Global Championship is the old World Championship, but there used to be another Global Championship which was originally the Legends Championship but then went on to become the Television Championship, then the King of the Mountain Championship, then the Grand Championship, which is the MMA one

TomWaitsForNoMan fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Oct 24, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

why won't this company loving die

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I thought they were finished when they moved to Destination America.

Everything since then has been like watching someone fart so hard their skeleton flies out of their butt and the rest of them careens around the room like when you blow up a balloon and let it go, only for three years.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

grack posted:

4. RCW called Customs after Jarrett left and they had nothing to do with him leaving; Jarrett just re-booked his flight because he didn't want to work in Edmonton and just lied about it.

:psyduck:

Fair play. No one wants to work in Edmonton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

skaboomizzy posted:

Everything since then has been like watching someone fart so hard their skeleton flies out of their butt and the rest of them careens around the room like when you blow up a balloon and let it go, only for three years.

That's impressive. My record is only twelve minutes.