Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

XK posted:

Hello my lady. This is how all men's bathrooms are laid out. It's considered bad form to line up next to another gentleman if a farther away portal is available.

For real? You just have to go piss and hope somebody doesn’t walk in wanting to inspect you goods?

Tank Boy Ken posted:

That's the reason why there are almost never any queues in front of men bathrooms. Everyone wants to get out ASAP, before their dicks have been looked at!

This is creepy and gross. Enjoy your creepy piss stations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

SelenicMartian posted:

Bring back recipes!

I remember there were some schnitzel tips in the thread. I don't remember what they were.

Have you mastered this yet? Otherwise, it'll all be in vain. And if you have, what more do you need? Bloody food locusts.

Tarranon posted:

oly loving poo poo food goons i hope you're ready for this flavor bomb i'm about to nut in your mouth because the star citizen thread is gonna teach you how to cook loving

RICE

and stop right there because i know you chumps be reachin' for that Uncle Ben's ish thinking it's the bomb, but guess what: it's set to explode in your face.

take that poo poo and put it in the TRASSHSHSSAHF

that's right we're doing this poo poo LIVE

FIRST THINGS FIRST:

make sure you got the right ingredients on hand, maybe try leaving your MAN CAVE and going to local SAFEWAY like a real 21st century male

YOU WILL FAIL TO HAVE BUT NEED TO GET:
WATER
RICE
A POT OR RICE COOKER

is baby scared? TOUGH poo poo. Step out of the kitchen if you can't loving handle the heat

DIRECTIONS:

WASH OR DON'T WASH THE RICE OFF
SOAK IT SOME, MAYBE
ADD DOUBLE OR MORE WATER TO THE AMOUNT OF RICE YOU ADDED TO THE POT
TURN UP THE HEAT ON YOUR ACTUAL loving STOVE

yeah that's right the stove, dumass., that thing you overlook on the way to the microwave, shitstain

THIS MEANS YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO HANG AROUND YOUR RICE for a little bit, even though you haven't cared for anything since your pet gerbil died in the third grade

when the rice is done cooking take it off the heat, let it sit in the pot with the lid on top for a while, and while you wait go back to the store and buy a razor to shave off the REDICULOUS amount of chest hair you're going to have now.

level up: you're the man now, dog

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

XK posted:

Looking over at another dude while lined up at urinals is a great way to start problems in the men's bathroom.

Eyes ahead, gentlemen, look at the wall.
A quick nod and an "alright" is acceptable in the UK.

Alright is a greeting in the UK, not an assessment!

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

The Titanic posted:

This is creepy and gross. Enjoy your creepy piss stations.

Modern Men bathrooms do have halfwalls though. So it's not that bad. There is a variation of it, which is this:

Yes, you stand very packed shoulder to shoulder. Very comfy. Much gross. Won't pee. It's called Urinalrinne in german.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Tippis posted:

And if you have, what more do you need? Bloody food locusts.
That's pretty much how I make sushi rice, except for the rice/water ratio.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Codezombie posted:

"The upcoming 3.0 patch does allow players to explore the surface moons on foot and then go from ground to space to another moon surface without loading screens"

I still love that they think this is hard, or revolutionary.
Its not. It's actually pretty easy to do, just very few games would actually benefit from it.

Here's a free tech demo ( in fricking Unity no less) where you can move a camera from the surface of a Saturn sized world to an Earth sized moon. Its based on the Proland procedural world academic engine, which I also use myself in personal projects.
https://github.com/zameran/SpaceW

Edit: And heres some shots from my own piece of hot garbage which can also hop from planet to planet without loading screens.

This is nice. You’ve got talent, friend. :)

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Tank Boy Ken posted:

Modern Men bathrooms do have halfwalls though. So it's not that bad. There is a variation of it, which is this:

Yes, you stand very packed shoulder to shoulder. Very comfy. Much gross. Won't pee. It's called Urinalrinne in german.

Not trying to be rude to your culture, but is that a literal piss troth you’re supposed to use next to however many dudes can fit in next to you?

This is getting worse. I feel bad for guys who have no way to maintain dignity because of ??? Reasons? Is it saving money on a cheap wall or something?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

The Titanic posted:

For real? You just have to go piss and hope somebody doesn’t walk in wanting to inspect you goods?

lol

Yes. You line up next to each other and piss in a bowl hanging off the wall, and everyone is on the honor system (or get punched system) to not gawk at or splatter on another.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Just had a revelation!!!

I know why Star Citizen Man on Toilet was so happy! And why everybody is flipping out about bathrooms in Star Citizen!!!

They have walls and kind of working doors! Privacy! Its no wonder CR is making money hand over fist now!

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

The Titanic posted:

Not trying to be rude to your culture, but is that a literal piss troth you’re supposed to use next to however many dudes can fit in next to you?

This is getting worse. I feel bad for guys who have no way to maintain dignity because of ??? Reasons? Is it saving money on a cheap wall or something?

Yes, piss trough is real, but rare. I've never come across one myself.

Guys don't actually care. We're used to pissing against trees in the woods while outside with our friends or whatever. As long as nobody breaks the "don't look at my dick" rule, everything is fine.

XK fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Oct 31, 2017

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

XK posted:

lol

Yes. You line up next to each other and piss in a bowl hanging off the wall, and everyone is on the honor system (or get punched system) to not gawk at or splatter on another.

Yeah that’s definitely gross!

I’ve seen enough urinal pictures now though, thread. We can march forwards. :)

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Tank Boy Ken posted:

That's the reason why there are almost never any queues in front of men bathrooms. Everyone wants to get out ASAP, before their dicks have been looked at!

It is nice though that CIG put up those posters, always good to have something weird to read and lean one handed onto while splashing the neighbours shoes. :)

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

XK posted:

Yes, piss troth is real, but rare. I've never come across one myself.

Guys don't actually care. We're used to pissing against trees in the woods while outside with our friends or whatever. As long as nobody breaks the "don't look at my dick" rule, everything is fine.

The exhibitionist in me says this has the potential for hilarity. Not that trolling in bathrooms is a thing, but apparently it’d be super easy. :3

But.... Onwards! To greener pastures!

I really need CIG to gently caress something up today now. I need a good mind cleaning!

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Piss troughs are great :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOfrPu5c93s

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

The Titanic posted:

When using the stainless trough of blue piss cakes, you get bonus points when drunk for elbow shoving your neighbour into the next person down and making them piss all over their shoes. :)

XK
Jul 9, 2001

The Titanic posted:

The exhibitionist in me says this has the potential for hilarity. Not that trolling in bathrooms is a thing, but apparently it’d be super easy. :3

But.... Onwards! To greener pastures!

I really need CIG to gently caress something up today now. I need a good mind cleaning!

We get urinal games, where we get to practice our aim, and television.

Owned, ladies.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Ok so last thing then about these urinals. If you were in there, and Derek was next to you, would you peek? Be honest now. Derek’s junk is the stuff of legend apparently! :allears:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

The Titanic posted:

Giant piss troughs are pretty common in the US as well, often found in stadiums or concert halls. Men are filthy animals but the lines a lot shorter for a reason...

This fine specimen is in Los Angeles

This fancy one was at Wriggly Field

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

The Titanic posted:

Ok so last thing then about these urinals. If you were in there, and Derek was next to you, would you peek? Be honest now. Derek’s junk is the stuff of legend apparently! :allears:

Would you look at his nipples?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

XK posted:

We get urinal games, where we get to practice our aim, and television.

Owned, ladies.

I’ve never seen anything like this. I did see little perfume stations though in some fancy places. Usually though it’s a gross 25 cent tampon dispenser on the wall, with rust dripping down the wall behind it. Super sanitary!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Thoatse posted:

Giant piss troughs are pretty common in the US as well, often found in stadiums or concert halls. Men are filthy animals but the lines a lot shorter for a reason...

This fine specimen is in Los Angeles

This fancy one was at Wriggly Field

Oh god no. You’ve destroyed page 2636!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

The Titanic posted:

Oh god no. You’ve destroyed page 2636!

I've found a pizza that might even unite pineapple/no pineapple factions under one banner if you think it might help

XK
Jul 9, 2001

The Titanic posted:

Seriously, though, you'll get loving punched in the face if you try to pull off foolery at the urinals. Like laid out on the floor.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

The Titanic posted:

No, you never peek. Urinal etiquette is sacred.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Golli posted:

Would you look at his nipples?

Absolutely! It’s Derek Smart! His nipples probably have more posts to twitter alone than words I’ve ever written in my entire life!

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

XK posted:

Seriously, though, you'll get loving punched in the face if you try to pull off foolery at the urinals. Like laid out on the piss covered floor.
There you go.

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thoatse posted:

I've found a pizza that might even unite pineapple/no pineapple factions under one banner if you think it might help

Jesus Chris

XK
Jul 9, 2001

I'm thinking about following up my blue cheese tacos with some coconut on a pizza.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

XK posted:

Seriously, though, you'll get loving punched in the face if you try to pull off foolery at the urinals. Like laid out on the floor.

Unless you know/are mates with the people you're next to, and are all drunk. :)

Total strangers + tomfoolery = severe brawl, definitely.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Thoatse posted:

Halloween pizza is the grossest pizza.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Thoatse posted:

Mods?

Mu77ley
Oct 14, 2016

The Titanic posted:

Dignity? What's that got to do with taking a piss? ;)

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Thoatse posted:

Should I be sorry or glad that I'm unable to identify the topping?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

XK posted:

XK posted:

No, you never peek. Urinal etiquette is sacred.

Now I know why I was born this way.

Because with the alternative I would have been killed in probably a very comical fashion.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Tank Boy Ken posted:

Should I be sorry or glad that I'm unable to identify the topping?

It’s candy corn.

Goosfraba
Feb 26, 2016

The Titanic posted:

Of course not, urinal etiquette is sacred.

Mne nravitsya
Jul 14, 2017

New money ideas for Croberts and Sandi to exploit:

1) Have an elite moon, that is only landable to the purchasers of the “Moon Moon Moon” package, to request landing from air traffic control so they can party with the other 1% and share exciting “Facial Over IP” with each other. They could sell it for 10k (Even better is to mention that CIG devs hang out there, and “you too could mingle with Croberts, Chambers and Lesnick!” But only if you BUY NOW!!11!1

2) ”Citizen Sexbot” -If Croberts wants get with the future, sexbots are on their way! Purchase one for your wank pod.100’s of additional customizable aesthetics are also available for purchase, so you can make a perfect replica of your sister’s best friend you’ve been secretly coveting for years. 9k

3) Purchase an exclusive dinner with Ben and Erin! With this package, known as “The Trough” You can dine at their favorite “all you can shovel in restaurant” and participate in engaging conversation like “Are you gonna eat that or can I have it?” Or “Do you have any more Tums? I just went through my whole pack while eating the appetizers” 8k

4) And the most coveted package of all: “The Master and Servant Package” You can wash Chris’s cars for 4 hours in the blazing California heat! And then have Chris personally come outside and critique your work! Think of valuable feedback you receive while refactoring the suds and having to do it all again! 5k

XK
Jul 9, 2001

The Titanic posted:

Now I know why I was born this way.

Because with the alternative I would have been killed in probably a very comical fashion.

Do you ladies go into the bathrooms trying to get looks at each other?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Thoatse posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

The Titanic posted:

It’s candy corn.

Actually the question just occurred to me, Is candy corn a thing outside of the US?