Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

I've had three different shockingly attractive women ask me out in the last 2 days. I don't know what I'm doing different but something is working for me :kiddo: I've even been putting on weight because I got way into cooking recently and now I'm making myself fat again. I'm totally perplexed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

why are meat robots so RUDE?

I . . . umm. I'm sorry?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I made improv curry, my favorite! :yum:

wearing a lampshade

What's the scene

Robot Made of Meat

albany academy posted:

What's the scene

It's called a structure.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

albany academy posted:

What's the scene

You have a bunch of chicken thighs that are about to go bad. We're gonna get suggestions from the audience on wacky ingredients you have to put in

sb hermit

City of Glompton posted:

you could do this! i think it would be v popular

I will probably end up bringing the existing two bags of snickers and a box of fun size dorito bags into the office and that might ruffle feathers :(

maybe next year though!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Olive! posted:

oh yeah?? hold my beer

*thud*

millennials are killing the fainting couch industry

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

[quote="“deep dish peat moss”" post="“477902628”"]
I’ve had three different shockingly attractive women ask me out in the last 2 days. I don’t know what I’m doing different but something is working for me :kiddo: I’ve even been putting on weight because I got way into cooking recently and now I’m making myself fat again. I’m totally perplexed
[/quote]

when it rains it pours!

Tell me more!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

deep dish peat moss posted:

I've had three different shockingly attractive women ask me out in the last 2 days. I don't know what I'm doing different but something is working for me :kiddo: I've even been putting on weight because I got way into cooking recently and now I'm making myself fat again. I'm totally perplexed

WELL IVE HAD TWENTY ATRACTIVE WOMANS ASK ME OUT TODAY!!! TAHNSK FOR ASKING!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
*twenty million

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm eating stranger things themed vegan boneless buffalo wings in a bar while not drinking on a monday.

is it weird to dress up all your cats as bats and ghosts and poo poo and make your boyfriend dress up as david s pumpkins? asking for a friend.

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Oct 31, 2017

sb hermit

hamjobs posted:

i'm eating stranger things themed vegan boneless buffalo wings in a bar while not drinking on a monday.

is it weird to dress up all your cats as bats and ghosts and poo poo and make your boyfriend dress up as david s pumpkins? asking for a friend.

no, it is a memorable moment that, if you so choose, post pictures of in the byob

cat bats!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

itty bitty catty batties and little ghosts. if i can convince him to do so. probably not. but i will try.

frankie will be dressed up as a cup of coffee. he's a good little doggoween.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also happy halloween. i hope u touch a pumpkan.

cda

by Hand Knit

What were the names of the shockingly attractive men

Manifisto

I . . . hate to be the one to break this to you, but "asking you to leave" is not the same as "asking you out"

actually that's awesome, they are probably just good judges of character, on top of the shocking attractiveness

deep dish peat moss

cda posted:

What were the names of the shockingly attractive men

One of them put her name in my phone as Khaleesi but she's way too old for that to be her real name, I'm going out with her this Saturday and I don't even know her name. The other two were very basic white girl names but I'm a pretty basic white guy and love basic white girls

This is my real George Costanza moment

Starman Super DX

One of them put her name in my phone as Khaleesi but she's way too old for that to be her real name, I'm going out with her this Saturday and I don't even know her name. The other two were very basic white girl names but I'm a pretty basic white guy and love basic white girls

This is my real George Costanza moment

no, the George moment comes when you go out to dinner with the first girl and after everything seems to be going well you point out that she seems too old for her name at which point she gets offended and leaves.

...or maybe that’s the Larry moment.

Tell me more!

deep dish peat moss

Yeah but George is the frumpy boring guy who's always dating women way out of his league, I need to schedule the dates at the same time in different areas of the same restaraunt so I can pull the old sitcom switcheroo

alnilam

the ol mrs doubtfire

vanisher

alnilam posted:

the ol mrs doubtfire

I do this but between playing with my daughter and dog

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
just ate two pieces of wasa knäkkebröd with pickled herring #justscandiwegianstuff

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alnilam

vanisher posted:

I do this but between playing with my daughter and dog

*throws ball really far for dog*
phew okay that should buy me about 20 seconds
*runs into other room, throws another ball really far for daughter*

ty manifisto

vanisher

alnilam posted:

For real what I do is tell my daughter to go into another room to fetch me a specific stuffed animal then I let my dog drink water from his bowl (otherwise she will want to dunk everything around her in the water bowl).

vanisher

I guess thats not a true Mrs Doubtfire costume shuffle

She can fetch a variety of stuffed bears in different colors, but she knows that ill ask for multiple things so now she just drags as much as she can carry.

"I understand you asked me for the brown bear, and I've brought him for you. But last time I had to get you three other bears, so to save time here they are as well"

City of Glompton

Happy Halloween yobbers :spiderguy:

deep dish peat moss

alnilam posted:

Olive!

alnilam posted:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Tonight, at 10:30 EST

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Olive!

nice, I love rob zombie

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

wearing a lampshade

I'm watching young Frankenstein, super spooky.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

albany academy posted:

I'm watching young Frankenstein, super spooky.

Walk this way.

deep dish peat moss

Now that I'm learning Spanish I can't help but read Dracula as "Dra-coo-la" which sounds like a cool-rear end vampire

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'd like to wish everyone happy holidays now that Halloween is over.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
If I stay up for nine more minutes I can smoke weed at a funny time, but I also need to sleep.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello byob, happy november 1st. today is a very important day for me, so i have been anxiously avoiding sleep in anticipation of showing up sleep deprived as usual. woo.

also i've had popcorn for breakfast. healthy af. did y'all get candy or get any trick or treaters?

Twenty Four

el dorito posted:

it just occurred to me - how come no one passes out bags of doritos??

I could be onto something big here

In addition to candy we hand out sodas or juice or water bottles and also the small bags of chips and just by having something different everyone loves it!

Now handing out bags of "el doritos" well, that sounds like a gold mine!

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

Love for you all friends!

City of Glompton posted:

:glomp: I was coming here to post the same sentiment. feeling a lot of love for all my yobbers and lurkers out there. :love:

Still feeling this :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
hello i hope you all had a happy Halloween

we didn't give out candy this year. instead we ate pumpkin curry and kabocha bread, played some games together, and went to bed at a boringly respectable hour

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs