Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

Mainly because its a plausible thing to do if you misread/skim the PM and intro posts, something which I almost did myself. Also, his use of the phrase "threat to the party" matches wording in my own alignment PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Yeah I'm inclined to believe b- that they just got confused, and although TM's "nl/nk" thing might ping as suspicious to other people, I'm pretty sure that's just TM being TM and wanting people to enjoy the party, right? :v:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

JoshTheStampede posted:

Mainly because its a plausible thing to do if you misread/skim the PM and intro posts, something which I almost did myself. Also, his use of the phrase "threat to the party" matches wording in my own alignment PM.

So, why are you still voting him?

----------------------

B minus have you ever rolled scum before?

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

Moatillata posted:

----------------------

Oh, I thought the votes reset when the day turned, my bad.

##unvote

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Im not even a player in the game

TheBoat
Aug 25, 2017

Tired Moritz posted:

What is people's opinion on this post

I feel I'm inclined to believe it after the explanation. The way it's written feels genuine. However, if the "I'm an idiot" is a ploy, he is just following a scum tactic and basically making a post restriction for someone. Could go either way, but if he is actually an idiot I don't think he would've thought that hard on it.

##unvote

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I dont think the people who are posting weirdly is town. From my last pr game, town being unable to talk normally means no proper discussion can happen.

And the only people who would benefit from that is scum

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tired Moritz posted:

Im not even a player in the game

Niether is gulag and that's previous point

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Mafia edit: my

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
TM is not scum right now. Peanut stumps are 100% guaranteed invincible and scum free. Just don't get them wet, feed them after midnight, or expose them to lurker modkills.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Moatillata posted:

----------------------

Yes, once out of a dozen or so games. I was killed on the first day because I lurked too long, and was unable to stop the lynch wagon because I'm terrible at deceiving people. I'm really not a good scum player. I play mafia to scumhunt, not to gently caress with people.

TheBoat
Aug 25, 2017
Do we have a count of those that haven't posted yet?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
*Alright folks, taking a quick break, put your requests on the paper next to the guitar stand thanks, you're on the honor system*

Okay well, first off I know it seemed like a post restriction, but the emotes were goof and a hint at my actual day one plan. No one has to do that. Similarly, these breaks allow actual posting so it's not impossible to participate.

This is not a spiteful gimmick, if I could I'd do it all game, I love recording stupid song parodies.

For my second song, that was supposed to be a joke regarding how I was calling someone who couldn't be scum, scum, just based off a single day one post. It was also proving you can still attempt to throw shade while singing.

Anyway, back to songs for the rest of the day, unless I feel I need another break.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

Juchero posted:

*Alright folks, taking a quick break, put your requests on the paper next to the guitar stand thanks, you're on the honor system*

Okay well, first off I know it seemed like a post restriction, but the emotes were goof and a hint at my actual day one plan. No one has to do that. Similarly, these breaks allow actual posting so it's not impossible to participate.

This is not a spiteful gimmick, if I could I'd do it all game, I love recording stupid song parodies.

For my second song, that was supposed to be a joke regarding how I was calling someone who couldn't be scum, scum, just based off a single day one post. It was also proving you can still attempt to throw shade while singing.

Anyway, back to songs for the rest of the day, unless I feel I need another break.

*turns chair backwards*

Hey kids, Juchero here. We've had a lot of fun with these posts. But there's nothing fun about Being Scum.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
If scum tries to vote for you in a way that makes YOU feel uncomfortable, that's NO GOOD

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jesus b-minus why the hell couldn’t you have said any of that the first ten times

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Revolver Anidav posted:

TM is not scum right now. Peanut stumps are 100% guaranteed invincible and scum free. Just don't get them wet, feed them after midnight, or expose them to lurker modkills.

Yes yes

who scum

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Jesus b-minus why the hell couldn’t you have said any of that the first ten times

This makes me feel like he's town. Also he used the phrase from his pm which he thinks helps make his case but he only has like 12 games in VF which tells me he actually might not know that scum often get the vanilla pm for fake claim

I find it odd that Josh thinks that the phrase clears him considering he has about 48 games also I am not buying the fact that he thought votes reset at day start since VF post p much showed it

I think Josh is scum who laid down a vote and was riding it out until he was sure which way it was gonna go.

##vote josh

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
how many are sure b-minus might not be scum that hosed up and had his teammates help him make an excuse

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
who is josh

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

It might be the dude named josh

TheBoat
Aug 25, 2017

Tired Moritz posted:

how many are sure b-minus might not be scum that hosed up and had his teammates help him make an excuse

I can't be 100% as am new and don't now what the obvious catches or subtleties are, however, with that being said. 1 thing is clear. The wording of how he went about explaining himself feels town, however how he explains his alignment and misreading it feels scummy.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Moatillata posted:

Yes yes

who scum

Juchero. We must create a startup to develop a machine to execute him by squeezing out all his juices.

Your case on Josh also looks worthwhile, where is the kickstarter?

TheBoat
Aug 25, 2017

TheBoat posted:

I can't be 100% as am new and don't know what the obvious catches or subtleties are, however, with that being said. 1 thing is clear. The wording of how he went about explaining himself feels town, however how he explains his alignment and misreading it feels scummy.

Welp my phone is dumb

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Revolver Anidav posted:

Juchero. We must create a startup to develop a machine to execute him by squeezing out all his juices.

Your case on Josh also looks worthwhile, where is the kickstarter?

I am starting a patreon please like and subscribe

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Some people take a while coming up with a good excuse/had trouble getting ahold of his scum team

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Moatillata posted:

This makes me feel like he's town. Also he used the phrase from his pm which he thinks helps make his case but he only has like 12 games in VF which tells me he actually might not know that scum often get the vanilla pm for fake claim

I find it odd that Josh thinks that the phrase clears him considering he has about 48 games also I am not buying the fact that he thought votes reset at day start since VF post p much showed it

I think Josh is scum who laid down a vote and was riding it out until he was sure which way it was gonna go.

##vote josh

Yeah this isn’t a very good case...

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah this isn’t a very good case...

Listen hal,

:siren:
For just $5 a month you will get diamond dog status which gives you access to EXCLUSIVE bonus cases which contain actual effort.
:siren:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Retro Futurist posted:

Some people take a while coming up with a good excuse/had trouble getting ahold of his scum team

opop is scum this game. thank me later. also dont do the loving thing where nobody listens 2 me and then all the scum win, this game. instead blindly follow my orders.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Gulag please don't call me names

TheBoat
Aug 25, 2017
This time on "jealous husband" Mafia. Names are called. People are called scum. Get your popcorn ladies and gents. More news at 12.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

I feel like gulagdolls shouldn’t be trusted. No reason though.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

PASS THE MASH posted:

He's basically confirmed town at this point

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
How are people not getting this.

I would be open to an opop vote

TheBoat
Aug 25, 2017

Moatillata posted:

How are people not getting this.

I would be open to an opop vote

The only thing I see potentially backing this is if b-minus is scum and he is defending him. Also due to frequency of posts.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You guys are being very mean

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

PASS THE MASH posted:

No one is listening to me either, Gulag. I've said how many times you are an invincible 100% guaranteed scum-free peanut stump.

I would vote Opop for you to stop the beaver conspiracy, but do not forget the banjo conspiracy. Keep it Fresh In Your Memories (TM). Vote Juchero.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
*returns from break*

now mobile friendly posted:

All alone by the table of food in my wrinkled suit and my borrowed tie
Only thinking of something to say in the moment after the lynch goes by
Everyone else is posting poo poo or else pretending to
I post another song today

I quit, I'm done
Cause I don't think town's gonna turn out OK
It's no fair, it's no fun
If every time it's gonna end the same way:
Me zero
Big bad scum won

At the party we're all having cake because sara said to, I don't know why
Got my vote and I'm scanning the room and I realize I am about to die
I get the nod, the tiny smile that doesn't come with teeth
Maybe you don't know that i'm

I quit, I'm done
Cause I don't think town's gonna turn out OK
It's no fair, it's no fun
If every time it's gonna end the same way:
Me zero
Big bad scum won

Staying inside, posting in bed
Noticing scumtells that ain't there
Follow my gut, follow my head
I'll follow anything that might get some scum dead

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Revolver Anidav posted:

I would vote Opop for you to stop the beaver conspiracy, but do not forget the banjo conspiracy. Keep it Fresh In Your Memories (TM). Vote Juchero.

At the risk of incriminating myself, I do in fact play the banjo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also I recognize the av but I can't remember who Juchero used to be

• Locked thread