Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Korgan posted:

Posts like that are why the subreddit got banned

:stare:

So he'd rape his sister if he was into incest and she wouldn't put out for him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

the gently caress?

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

It's ok, they've moved to voat.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Roobanguy posted:

the gently caress?

That is like one of those video game glitches where the physics engine breaks.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

So are we going to pretend this guy doesn't look like a cartoon goblin

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Roobanguy posted:

the gently caress?

it broke off just after the grip

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Korgan posted:

I'm flabbergasted! Why in the world would anyone prefer his sister over this humble gentleman!?

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

Checks out.

Also, Armin Shimerman:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

nerdz posted:

I hope they were using their chadmorphs on their profile pics to catfish:

just like bart

anyone do that yet?

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

nerdz posted:

I hope they were using their chadmorphs on their profile pics to catfish:

Lmao these are the sort of dudes who would never give an attractive black woman the time of day.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Korgan posted:

:staredog:

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Sarcopenia posted:

Lmao these are the sort of dudes who would never give an attractive black woman the time of day.

They look like the kind of people who double park!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

:five:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

minato posted:

Bo Dietl lost and is definitely not mad about it.

https://twitter.com/BoDietl/status/928241166902054912

:siren: PSA: Screenshot all tweets. :siren:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Honestly, I know we've had derails about this before (is death schadenfreude?), but this fits in perfectly with the theme and actual definition of schadenfreude mods, if this starts becoming a problem I'll delete it :

timg'd for racist shithead:

And the pièce de résistance

I know that we're not supposed to enjoy the murder of another person, but I can't really find any sympathy to drum up. Also, not linking it because it's hosed up to do to the family, but an online obituary has popped up that's public, and people have been going hard on the comments. Like, holy poo poo you know that it's his family that's reading those comments, you morons?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Korgan posted:

"Take what I need from her" made my skin crawl for some reason. It's somehow more revolting than just saying "I'd rape her."

:master:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

And yet they're fine working with Mark Wahlberg. So child rape is where we draw the line, nearly killing people in racially-motivated attacks is fine.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Sunswipe posted:

And yet they're fine working with Mark Wahlberg. So child rape is where we draw the line, nearly killing people in racially-motivated attacks is fine.

Wait, what? Mark Wahlberg hate-crimed a dude?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The main controversy I've heard about in relation to Wahlberg was how a few years ago he bragged that he could and would have killed the hijackers personally if he'd been on the planes on 9/11, but I assumed that was him just being a show-off tough guy making crass comments about a big tragedy.

Maybe he's done something else I haven't heard about.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

VanSandman posted:

Wikipedia:

quote:

At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, bashed him over the head until he was knocked unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam loving poo poo". That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, sucker punching him in the eye. According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker whose head I split open."[16] Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'.[17][18]

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

VanSandman posted:

Multiple times. Against African-Americans and Vietnamese people, and then again against a random dude. He beat a Vietnamese war veteran so hard that the guy lost the use of the eye he didn't lose in the war.

He's a loving scumbag.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So basically just assume every single celebrity is a piece of poo poo, got it

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Data Graham posted:

So basically just assume every single celebrity everyone is a piece of poo poo, got it

Of course people with power and status just have more opportunities to exercise their shittiness and get away with it.

Fred Rogers: The only decent celebrity.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Holy gently caress.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

GrandpaPants posted:

Of course people with power and status just have more opportunities to exercise their shittiness and get away with it.

Fred Rogers was a sniper that bragged about not feeling anything when he killed someone.

This is a joke. There are many like it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Memento posted:

Multiple times. Against African-Americans and Vietnamese people, and then again against a random dude. He beat a Vietnamese war veteran so hard that the guy lost the use of the eye he didn't lose in the war.

He's a loving scumbag.

Sooooo, basically just a guy from Boston.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He got his in the end tho.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Zipperelli. posted:

Honestly, I know we've had derails about this before (is death schadenfreude?), but this fits in perfectly with the theme and actual definition of schadenfreude mods, if this starts becoming a problem I'll delete it :

timg'd for racist shithead:

And the pièce de résistance

I know that we're not supposed to enjoy the murder of another person, but I can't really find any sympathy to drum up. Also, not linking it because it's hosed up to do to the family, but an online obituary has popped up that's public, and people have been going hard on the comments. Like, holy poo poo you know that it's his family that's reading those comments, you morons?

Death comes at you fast

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sooooo, basically just a guy from Boston.

I was gonna say, growing up there it wasn't uncommon to hear someone suggest going to Roxbury or Dorchester to beat up "the blacks."

Not at all saying this is ok, in any sense of the word, but more to give you a better idea of the culture and environment in Boston in the 70s and 80s, and even the early 90s. It's a racist loving city.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

Data Graham posted:

So basically just assume every single celebrity is a piece of poo poo, got it

I refuse to believe that Patrick Stewart is anything other than amazing.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

*cries profusely, mucus running down face* I'M CHAD

. . . I'M CHAD

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Memento posted:

He's a loving scumbag.

I hate to sound like I'm defending Marky Mark here but the Vietnamese man himself said that he did not loose function of his eye. But I don't think that was Wahlberg's intent so not any less lovely.

Keanu Reeves seems nice.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sarcopenia posted:

Keanu Reeves seems nice.

Master Twig posted:

I have to believe that John Cena is not a cover for hidden sins. It's all that's keeping hope alive at this point.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Master Twig posted:

Lets see:
-Worked in the entertainment industry in the 70's England with BBC.
-Several years of involvement in the Star Trek franchise.
-Wife young enough to be a grand-daughter.

It does not look good, Jim.

...But I sincerely hope that you are correct, and Patrick stays cool.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

GrandpaPants posted:

Fred Rogers

:unsmith:

That guy owns.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Der Kyhe posted:

Lets see:

It looks like the worst that could be said about Sir Patrick is that he's divorced several times? That's about all Wikipedia has for dings against him.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

RareAcumen posted:

I have to believe that John Cena is not a cover for hidden sins. It's all that's keeping hope alive at this point.

People probably felt the same way about Hogan in the 80s. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Der Kyhe posted:

Lets see:

If we are tossing out imagined skeletons...what about just being gay? The young wife would make a lovely beard. And it would explain the captain's chest revealing bed-wear.