Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Doltos posted:

Any of you slow starters willing to part with a gooder player for multiple good players

Interested in Kevin Love or Deandre Jordan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Katana_Warrior posted:

Interested in Kevin Love or Deandre Jordan?

I can take DJ off your hands since I'm obviously punting FTs

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Doltos posted:

I can take DJ off your hands since I'm obviously punting FTs

I spent some time looking through and I can't really put anything together that seems fair. You could propose something, but idk if there's much to be done unless we do a 3 way trade.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I finally won a week :toot:

Crazy to lose points by literally four when we both almost had 600 for the week. And of course I started Danny Green over Holliday on Friday :( That would have swung both points and steals :doh:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Bullshit, I tied my opponent in 2 loving categories this week

And one of them was god damned points

gently caress, atleast I finally won a week

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

The Glumslinger posted:

Bullshit, I tied my opponent in 2 loving categories this week

And one of them was god damned points

gently caress, atleast I finally won a week

I also barely won my week against Joe Decker with a 0.02% difference in FG% and 10 rebounds. He also beat me by 3 assists. drat all these matchups are so close

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
I am so pissed I dropped Kuzma at the beginning and the year. Ingram is okay I guess.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Finally the bledsoe is free. It was annoying getting no production from a healthy player

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I really want 3s or assists in the great 20 dollar league! Do not take my Dwight Howard trades for face value im just sending feeler offers!

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Doltos posted:

I really want 3s or assists in the great 20 dollar league! Do not take my Dwight Howard trades for face value im just sending feeler offers!

You are beating me in threes though.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

You are beating me in threes though.

It's totally random. My team is 90% centers and power forwards and I really need to either swap one or be resigned to winning rebounds by 60+ rebounds every week.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Doltos posted:

It's totally random. My team is 90% centers and power forwards and I really need to either swap one or be resigned to winning rebounds by 60+ rebounds every week.

I keep winning threes despite having no scoring and I may pull the legendary win while losing points rebounds and assists maneuver this week so take a look at the ole roster

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

DeimosRising posted:

I keep winning threes despite having no scoring and I may pull the legendary win while losing points rebounds and assists maneuver this week so take a look at the ole roster

Im interested in Khris Middleton or Jeff Teague if you want to do a high value trade

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Doltos posted:

Im interested in Khris Middleton or Jeff Teague if you want to do a high value trade

You're not kidding you have a billion PFs. Make an offer or I will tomorrow when I have access to a pc and can compare numbers better, I'm open to moving anyone but Jokic

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
dude has offered me Rubio, Tyreke Evans and Lonzo Ball in exchange for my DeMar DeRozan

thoughts?

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Homestar Runner posted:

dude has offered me Rubio, Tyreke Evans and Lonzo Ball in exchange for my DeMar DeRozan

thoughts?

How many starting spots in your league and who will you be dropping to make room

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Homestar Runner posted:

thoughts?

Jam the ever living gently caress out of that depending on how many categories you have and who's on your bench.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Doltos posted:

Jam the ever living gently caress out of that depending on how many categories you have and who's on your bench.

Less about cats than spots imo, like in a restriffed roster league with say 6 starting that's trash cause you're getting three guys who fill the same slot and can't play at the same time. But if it were our league where you basically start your whole roster, it's a steal (unless his bench is good and he's dropping quality players)

Edit how does apple's garbage autocorrect let "restriffed" go but make Wikipedia unusable by correcting every even slightly obscure thing

DeimosRising fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Nov 13, 2017

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Yeah you're exactly right. I mean obviously you want a guy who can do everything and fill every category but that trade only works out if Lonzo and Tyreke are taking spots from guys who would be fringe roster trash like what's going on in our league.

Speaking of which I'm really conflicted about that trade offer. Are you dead set on Drummond?

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

DeimosRising posted:

How many starting spots in your league and who will you be dropping to make room

Doltos posted:

this is my roster

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Doltos posted:

Yeah you're exactly right. I mean obviously you want a guy who can do everything and fill every category but that trade only works out if Lonzo and Tyreke are taking spots from guys who would be fringe roster trash like what's going on in our league.

Speaking of which I'm really conflicted about that trade offer. Are you dead set on Drummond?

Not specifically, was just looking to balance it category wise, you improve in 3 I improve in 3 and 1 is a wash, and with approximately equal improvements though that's hard to measure. Dwight for Middleton was too much in your favor imo

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Just lost my last matchup by 2 assists and 1 steal :(

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Homestar Runner posted:

this is my roster

I think hold off. Lonzo and Tyreke are a wash vs a random smattering of Ingram, Tatum, and Mitchell. Like Lonzo's super underrated in 9 cat because of all the steals, blocks, and high assists and rebounds, but you're in a points league and a small one at that. Your teams already absolutely stacked and should just hold strong because I dunno how you get better besides doing some menial, non super-star trades.

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Just lost my last matchup by 2 assists and 1 steal :(

You were winning all week too AND I should have taken steals off of you if Melo actually played and Sabonis didn't go off on Sunday. I love Sunday massacres.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I don't want to have to pay attention to Pacers games, is there any chance Sabonis starts starting again?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Doltos posted:

Like Lonzo's super underrated in 9 cat because of all the steals, blocks, and high assists and rebounds, but you're in a points league and a small one at that. Your teams already absolutely stacked and should just hold strong because I dunno how you get better besides doing some menial, non super-star trades.
Lonzo kills you in a 9cat because he makes you lose fg% and hurts your FTs. I figure in a points league (why do these exist, they're poo poo by comparison) Lonzo might actually be better?

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

I like trades :) they're fun

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Fast Luck posted:

Lonzo kills you in a 9cat because he makes you lose fg% and hurts your FTs. I figure in a points league (why do these exist, they're poo poo by comparison) Lonzo might actually be better?

I hate trying to win FG% and FT% because it really is a crapshoot. Same with turnovers, especially if you get a bunch of high volume guys that fill other stat categories. But you're right, Lonzo might actually be better in points league than 9 cat because of the downsides. I just love guys who can fill steals and blocks alongside assists and rebounds. Plus Lonzos averaging a block a game so far.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I took him in my 9-cat and was thinking he wouldn't take enough shots to gently caress over my FG%, but I was super wrong. If your team build is punting those categories or just ignoring them it's fine, but I ended up with Durant in the first round and FG% is one of his strengths, so Ball sabotaging it really pissed me off. Ended up spinning Ball/Markkanen off for Elfrid/Kuzma right before Ball's kickass game against Milwaukee the other day which made me even more angry at him.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Lonzo wrecked my team for the first two weeks, betrayed my faith in BBB

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I really hope Kelly Oubre ousts Keiff from his minutes to make getting rid of TJ Warren worthwhile :pray:

I love Taureen Prince though, think he's only going to get better

MOVIE MAJICK fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Nov 15, 2017

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Uhhh Majick did you mean to hit accept on that trade

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Doltos posted:

Uhhh Majick did you mean to hit accept on that trade

I did, but now I regret hitting accept, thinking about the trade some more.

I needed to trade some FG% for threes and assists. I think my rebounding is basically f'd so its worth dumping them for other cats. But now I think I really traded down in value in exchange.

MOVIE MAJICK fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Nov 15, 2017

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
You might have.won that trade if Prince continues to develop offensively and get boards. Especially considering JV is stuck in Casey's stupid nonsense big rotations.

I also just traded a rookie of the year candidate and COTY candidate for Jeff Teague so who knows??

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

11. Joel Embiid (Phi - PF,C) $31

please don't get hurt again :ohdear:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I took him in the second round because I'm both a genius and my son Kristaps was rudely taken right before me.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Rondo's assist potential on a team with barely any NBA players but two elite bigs he can throw the ball in to, is high, imo

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I'm officially on board Lonzo Ball's wild ride (as team #3 to roster him so far in my 8 team money league)~

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I want the living meme on my squad but also for him to be healthy :pray:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Movie Majick: I sent you an insulting trade offer back for trying to dump Buddy Hield and a cooled down Porzingis for literally the best player in the league right now and Jeff Teague who is a fantasy 9 cat darling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Doltos posted:

Movie Majick: I sent you an insulting trade offer back for trying to dump Buddy Hield and a cooled down Porzingis for literally the best player in the league right now and Jeff Teague who is a fantasy 9 cat darling.

Let us not get into a trade insult war. What would you seriously offer for your son? Or what would you need for me to get Jeff Teague/a guard (Klay?)

This goes for other teams, I need a point guard. Plz trade with me (Timbercats)

• Locked thread