Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Happy for Paige, mentally preparing myself to be super mad and disappointed at the live crowd for chanting stupid poo poo at her when it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blasmeister posted:

Happy for Paige, mentally preparing myself to be super mad and disappointed at the live crowd for chanting stupid poo poo at her when it happens.

I doubt that's gonna happen, she'll probably get a pretty good pop. I follow wrestling news to an embarrassing degree and even I've barely paid attention to what's been going on with her

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Paige's gonna come strong at the Women's Title now.

Nah, but I hope she manages to make a decent comeback. I don't think the crowds are gonna be too spicy considering the reaction to Woods, even if women tend to get more poo poo when this sorta thing happens. It's been a while too.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Yeah I'm glad Paige is coming back to the WWE, however I'm not really a fan of her coming back to RAW though. Smackdown's Women's Division needs the star power more.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Nov 11, 2017

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I bet they wish they put Asuka on Smackdown now.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's not like Paige was gonna do anything on Smackdown anyway, because their women's division has literally only one storyline: The entire division stands shoulder-to-shoulder, necks craned at 90-degree angles, delivering embarrassing after-school level dialogue.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Benne posted:

It's not like Paige was gonna do anything on Smackdown anyway, because their women's division has literally only one storyline: The entire division stands shoulder-to-shoulder, necks craned at 90-degree angles, delivering embarrassing after-school level dialogue.

I honestly dunno if this is better or worse than Raw's.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

VJeff posted:

I honestly dunno if this is better or worse than Raw's.

At least Raw has multiple women's storylines

-- Alexa grins and tries to get through whatever godawful script they handed her that night
-- Bayley and Sasha sit in the back making sad duck faces at each other
-- Nia Jax squashes somebody while contemplating her career decisions

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's nobody on Smackdown who is capable of not sounding like a robot.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Benne posted:

Seriously imagine Asuka doing those group segments. A year ago the Smackdown plan to include everyone worked, but there are no rivalries or storylines and haven't been for months.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Benne posted:

At least Raw has multiple women's storylines

-- Alexa grins and tries to get through whatever godawful script they handed her that night
-- Bayley and Sasha sit in the back making sad duck faces at each other
-- Nia Jax squashes somebody while contemplating her career decisions

Nia Jax leg dropping somebody while she updates her CV and contemplates vocational school would be a great storyline.

Aphrodite posted:

There's nobody on Smackdown who is capable of not sounding like a robot.

I don't know WHAT you're talKING ABOUT. CharloTTE is a GREAT SPEAKER.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Also I still have no clue why Natalya's a heel. Who's gonna boo the funny cat lady?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Benne posted:

Also I still have no clue why Natalya's a heel. Who's gonna boo the funny cat lady?

Plus she says "Settle your tea kettle", which is adorable.

Still not as bad as asking me to boo Molly Holly for not having a bikini model body.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

vince: what better way to welcome back paige to raw than to have her break the 2 year undefeated streak of *looks at note written on the back of his hand* AKUSA.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Plus she says "Settle your tea kettle", which is adorable.

Still not as bad as asking me to boo Molly Holly for not having a bikini model body.

Molly Holly who was always included in their bikini modelling photo shoots.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Paige vs Asuka could be a decent story as they both totally dominated NXT until moving up and vacating their titles. Raw and Smackdown don't lean on NXT history much, but if they were willing, Raw's got a solid angle there.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Paige vs Asuka would probably be fantastic... in NXT :smith:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/929561518710149120

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Yes, only if it involves HHH winning the championship from Jinder with one Pedigree.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Looking forward to watching Trips murder a Canadian in India with a sledgehammer for absolutely no reason

e: Also 40 minutes later and that tweet has 604 retweets lol

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

The question is "how do you say 'suck it' in punjabi"

edit: apparently like this: Isa nū cughā'ō

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Abroham Lincoln posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW6Ykr46vqY

luke harper on uudd

you know what that means

should have called him Bro D

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Benne posted:

Because she's a bad wrestler

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So the Jinder experiment might actually be over?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Aphrodite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS4tDjXtjJs

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

OldTennisCourt posted:

Has Trips had any shady stuff go down? The worst I can think of is the stuff regarding Chyna and as I recall that was more him being an rear end in a top hat and cheating on her and possibly helping get her fired.

He wasn’t into the sex and drugs even when he hung out with the Kliq so probably not, unless there’s some Chyna-related skeletons we don’t know about.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

I also kinda got that feeling. But it might just be Jinder vs. HHH for the WWE Championship because they decided they wanna do Jinder vs. HHH instead of Jinder vs. Owens.

Ralphis
Aug 2, 2011
Michael Cole has stepped forward with allegations that he was a victim of sexual assault at the hands of Heidenreich

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

some Chyna-related skeletons

That's just Chyna.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Ralphis posted:

Michael Cole has stepped forward with allegations that he was a victim of sexual assault at the hands of Heidenreich

If true, that's probably it for Heidenreich in the WWE.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Aphrodite posted:

I could see Jinder going over, but only after the Great Khali lays waste to HHH

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's probably better for Paige that she isn't on Smackdown soon. While I'd hope to never hear any more jokes about her sex tape again, on the other hand it's wrestling and I don't think someone would be able to resist taking that shot if Xavier and her were on the same show.

I'm genuinely surprised, for what it's worth. I truly didn't expect to see her back and active with the WWE again.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

SETH LOST IN MADDEN 18:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPsedMBLbY

Champ is out in the first round.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Germansimp posted:

SETH LOST IN MADDEN 18:

I was going to get mad at you for spoilers, but they spoil it in the goddamn title.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Germansimp posted:

SETH LOST IN MADDEN 18:

Why do people get so goddamn salty over madden and FIFA? Vidya games

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
jason jordan ruins everything

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
is there anybody in the wwe locker room who's both a) bad at madden and b) not american
rusev is good at madden

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Germansimp posted:

SETH LOST IN MADDEN 18:

OF COURSE he'd be a Cowboys fan. Ugh.

Now bring on the NFL BLITZ 2001 Gold Edition tournament Xavier!! It's about loving time!

Jiro fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Nov 12, 2017

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Jiro posted:

OF COURSE he'd be a Cowboys fan. Ugh.

Now bring on the NFL BLITZ 2001 Gold Edition tournament Xavier!! It's about loving time!

About 5 minutes in he said he was really a Bears fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

keevo posted:

About 5 minutes in he said he was really a Bears fan.

Poor guy :(

• Locked thread