Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

Some more context: Fandred's "doxxing" in its entirety.

:popeye:

his nibs fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Nov 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
/r/FailedGameDevs is off to a great start

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.

DrBall_MD posted:

You meant Powerplay Cruiser didn't you?

This. This man gets it. I even dismembered a speedking to make the second button a proper second button. The colour scheme was ace, too, as I recall.

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017

Combat Theory posted:

I'm sorry. Yes battlefield 2 was the game I played the most time from memory. It was great in every aspect. And it had a progression and level system that was fair and good and actually rewarding.

The Forgotten Hope mod was the best. I think people still play it.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Salt n Reba McEntire posted:

This. This man gets it. I even dismembered a speedking to make the second button a proper second button. The colour scheme was ace, too, as I recall.

Holy poo poo I loved my Speedking for the Amiga. I had entirely forgotten about that thing.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

SomethingJones posted:

Believe it or not a lot of people simply don't like or enjoy using controllers. I have a wheel, pedals and a hotas stick/throttle but I don't have a controller for the PC because I simply don't like using them. It's as simple as that, I'd like to know what the kb/mouse controls are like and if they suck and the game is intended for a controller then I'm not interested - no right or wrong to it, simply a matter of preference. I can't be bothered with them. When Mack buys a game that's intended for a controller the review is only going to go one way and it's the same way it would go if I was reviewing the game.

Yeah I am the same way, I got Dynasty Warriors series on Steam and it's crap to play on the PC, utterly useless.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
If the derek smart archive is only now being put into archive mode then what was it before? :thunk:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

lmbo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug

peter gabriel posted:

If the derek smart archive is only now being put into archive mode then what was it before? :thunk:

Reverse?

Edit.

It was poo poo.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

:laffo:

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Quavers posted:

LMAO!!

They seriously are into censoring historic facts that paint CR and his companies in anything less than as the saviour of all things. Why are they so resolute in their stupidity?

Hey :reddit: CR has hosed up in the past many times, he's likely loving up yet again before your eyes, removing the historic and well documented facts from your boards does not mean it never happened, it just makes you look really incredibly stupid, like holding a wrench across truck battery terminals with bare hands kinda stupid, licking the top of a sulphuric acid container stupid, resting your face on a spinning anglegrinder disk stupid, juggling live grenades after you've pulled the pins stupid, placing your junk into the toothy maw of an angry rabid Doberman then flicking its balls with a horsewhip stupid.

I hope they understand that the main point I'm trying to make is that they are stupid. :)

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Holy poo poo I loved my Speedking for the Amiga. I had entirely forgotten about that thing.

The Konix Speedking!

Thems were the days I tell ya

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Quavers posted:

I double triple dare you to post that screenshot, thus creating mayhem

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Quavers posted:

:gary:

Just quoting this so I can find it again later.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Sabreseven posted:

they are stupid. :)

Checks out.

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

Someone get him an SA Account already

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

EVERYONE KNOWS 3.0 IS OUT SINCE DEC 2016, ITS ALL IN THE CLIENT. YOU JUST HAVE TO TURN IT ON

Jesus, just give them time to finish 4.0, 3.0 is old news.

DrBall_MD
Oct 11, 2016

Salt n Reba McEntire posted:

Many thanks fellow stick-waggler.

Looking back, the pastel Cruiser's were a thing of beauty; but being a teenage boy, I had to get the black one or would have been subjected to multiple playground drubbings.

The black ones also hid the steady build-up of teenage self-pleasuring-grime rather efficiently.

I still have one and it still works perfectly. The micro-switches sound like the footsteps of angels.

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug

AutismVaccine posted:

EVERYONE KNOWS 3.0 IS OUT SINCE DEC 2016, ITS ALL IN THE CLIENT. YOU JUST HAVE TO TURN IT ON

Jesus, just give them time to finish 4.0, 3.0 is old news.

Is 4.0 when they put the whole of Skyrim in that crater?

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Star Citizen: YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT!

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

DrBall_MD posted:

The black ones also hid the steady build-up of teenage self-pleasuring-grime rather efficiently.

post was going fine then went stonk REAL fast...

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

:allears:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Cool if true

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
lol the creepyhatesub has only been read-only for a day and they can't help themselves

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/7cvu8m/excited_for_30/

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Quavers posted:

https://i.imgur.com/gknxYPW.gifv

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jobbo_Fett posted:

China forced Blizzard to reveal the stats on drop percentages earlier this year as an anti-gambling law thing.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/2/15517962/china-new-law-dota-league-of-legends-odds-loot-box-random

And Overwatch wasn't the only one. So, unless you have something against dirty pinko commies, its gambling.

Its not currently LEGALLY considered gambling because the prizes are not transferable to actual money. Like CSgo is actual gambling but overwatch crates arent.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Just washing my ferret, what of it?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

3.0 speaks for itself folks CIG have done it again

Bayonnefrog
Nov 9, 2017

Quavers posted:

Yeah I just had to do it. I knew it was an insta-ban but when they said they were all running over to that subforum well...

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Beet is OSC confirmed by user hstaphath.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I googled "Failed game devs reddit" to see if that page showed up, ironically, it was Roberts Space Industry-Reddit/star citizen

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I googled "Failed game devs reddit" to see if that page showed up, ironically, it was Roberts Space Industry-Reddit/star citizen

I don't think you know what the word "ironically" means :colbert:

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
Adding to the Joystick Derail, this was my favourite back in the Amiga days:

The were very fragile, I think I went through four or five, but drat precise and excellent to play games with.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

that looks nsfw

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
The micropenis sybian

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pantsbird
Nov 12, 2017

by Lowtax
Didn't see this video posted here.

Player disables a pirate ship and then tries to board it. The door to the cockpit won't open. That's ok; our hero is able to glitch through the door. The pirates seem resigned to their fate, remaining in their seats. One guy really likes his seat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssSP4IS6ZcA&t=438s

Pantsbird fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Nov 14, 2017