Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol. i gotta play the episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

wait what happened to my prompto post

in the games you beat thread

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Come on.... just ten more..

i missed it but its up to 83 now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

congratulations to ea on earning over 300 dollars of reddit gold for making the most disliked reddit post of all time

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ArfJason posted:

wait what happened to my prompto post

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lmao

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Good

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Prompto ftw

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Nice

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

fat prompto

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

plumpto

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/Keoma89/status/930597202560417792

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIz3klPET3o

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
^^^^ I have to give these works the utmost respect. That's pretty amazing.

Bell_ fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Nov 16, 2017

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

loving nice

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70utG1L5bfU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

loving nice

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*Plutonis turns away from the monitor where he's been talking about murdering N-words and blasting his diarrhea on babies for 7 hours straight in a Brazilian counterfeit discord server and sees the youtube, tears welling in his eyes as he puts his hand over his heart*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*Plutonis turns away from the monitor where he's been talking about murdering N-words and blasting his diarrhea on babies for 7 hours straight in a Brazilian counterfeit discord server and sees the youtube, tears welling in his eyes as he puts his hand over his heart*

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Bell_ posted:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Bell_ posted:

here's a cool one where i don't think anyone else has figured out how he did it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMgnZYpbM-M

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

little munchkin posted:

here's a cool one where i don't think anyone else has figured out how he did it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMgnZYpbM-M

i didnt think i liked these, but i like this. my world is crumbling

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

u ever think about going back in time and showing edvard grieg what people are doing with his music 200 years later? like... wow

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Fucketh thyself

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

https://twitter.com/letshugbro/status/932943122992173056

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted: