Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011

Benne posted:

Who the gently caress wants to see the Diva Search come back (besides Kevin Dunn)

Me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benne posted:

Who the gently caress wants to see the Diva Search come back (besides Kevin Dunn)

yo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

So WWE Studios is starting to expand into scripted and reality programming.

One of their ideas?

There is absolutely no way this will end well, although I hope one of the challenges is eating stiff kicks from Asuka, while she swears at you/insults you in her angry japanese tone.

I'd had a feeling this might be the case when they called up Mandy and Sonya. I'm sure they'd like to have some people from the previous season on the main roster to try to pretend like the show works

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He said besides you.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Aphrodite posted:

He said besides you.
lol

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Aphrodite posted:

He said besides you.

haha :drat:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

He said besides you.

I went hog wild. :five:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DarkstarIV posted:

So WWE Studios is starting to expand into scripted and reality programming.

One of their ideas?

There is absolutely no way this will end well, although I hope one of the challenges is eating stiff kicks from Asuka, while she swears at you/insults you in her angry japanese tone.

Yeah let's have the person with a questionable history of protecting people do that to women who are just trying to make it, cool thought.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

He said besides you.

God drat.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The Fashion Files has jumped the shark super hard by the way.

It has definitely been spinning its wheels (still enjoyable) but I thought this latest one was excellent, especially with,"Beat that dead horse so we can get outta here!"

Incessant Excess posted:

I think the Singh brothers are pretty good henchmen and probably the best thing about the whole Jinder act.

I agree, and I have to say Jinder beating them up is probably ultimately gonna be real bad news for all three of them.

bartok posted:

My favorite Ryder match is still the title match he had with Christian on WWECW. I really liked Christian's face run as a fighting champion during the final days of WWECW.

:hfive:

Christian as ECW Champion was really great.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

VJeff posted:

Dear lord if AoP debut as Jinder's new dudes I will loving lose it. :laffo:

Imagine Akam and Rezar doing the "Modern Day Maharaja" intro for Jinder. Imagine it.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jinder is so loving sloppy and careless. The second Khalas or whatever looked scary for the Singh brother. Also, hasn't he beaten them up before with no resolution or am I imagining that?

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

The Singh's are good and should whip jinders rear end, then go for the tag titles

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jackie D posted:

The Singh's are good and should whip jinders rear end, then go for the tag titles to 205 Live.

Fixed that for you.

Phenix Rising posted:

Jinder is so loving sloppy and careless. The second Khalas or whatever looked scary for the Singh brother. Also, hasn't he beaten them up before with no resolution or am I imagining that?

Yes, the common trend lately has been whenever Jinder loses, he beats up the Singhs.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DarkstarIV posted:

Fixed that for you.

That's a mean thing to do to them.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Jackie D posted:

The Singh's are good and should whip jinders rear end, then go for the tag titles

Or just find another sweet brown Canadian dude and make them into the modern day Maharaja FOUR HORSEMEN.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

MassRafTer posted:

That's a mean thing to do to them.

You are right, and I apologize. They should be sent to WWE Main Event instead.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DarkstarIV posted:

You are right, and I apologize. They should be sent to WWE Main Event instead.

Probably works out slightly better financially.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

He said besides you.

5'd

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
yeah i like the singh brothers they seem like cool dudes and work hard, i wouldn't mind seeing them beat down jinder

that being said this is wwe so it'll never happen, vince's favourites never get theirs

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Singhs are way more interesting now than they were as the loving dorky-rear end Bollywood Boyz

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont understand that reference.

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Wait, Daniel Bryan is cleared to wrestle?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He is not only cleared but being set up for a match at the Royal Rumble fairly soon.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
cant wait to see him have a seizure and sustain permanent brain damage lowering his mental capacities forever, gonna be great

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
RIP D-Bry

Killed by death, the #1 killer.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gold Sexy Body posted:

Wait, Daniel Bryan is cleared to wrestle?

not yet

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

ozymandius1024 posted:

Imagine Akam and Rezar doing the "Modern Day Maharaja" intro for Jinder. Imagine it.

paul ellering announcing jinder and then getting thrown in a dumpster by AoP for cutting in on their promo time

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Jinder replaces them with AoP but he tries to beat on them when he loses and then gets thrown in a dumpster.

Basically any storyline with AoP throwing Jinder in a dumpster is good with me.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Daniel Bryan went to an online school to get a doctorate he is now Dr. Daniel Bryan and he has cleared himself.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Wwe is remiss not to just turn this whole situation into a masked wrestler arc and move on.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Daniel Bryan is Metal Warrior, he's facing KAGETORA at Final Gate.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Another thing for the Daniel Bryan is staying with WWE conspiracy theory?

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/936067798375247878
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/936071340062277632

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Brie and Brian seem like some of the least materialistic people in wrestling so I don't know why they'd be staying in the WWE if they hadn't worked something out with Daniel Bryan returning to the ring eventually, unless they're just trying to use returning to the ring as a carrot on a stick for Daniel to make sure that WWE doesn't lose half of the Bellas and their most over superstar of the last 8 years at the same time.

They live in a pretty normal sized house for people who are multi-millionaires it can't just be money and a stable future, can it? They've probably got more combined than CM Punk/AJ had and they're both basically retired for life.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They have 2 houses.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It seems to me that they're building to Bryan returning to face Sami.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so with jinder turning on the singhs theres no way he's getting the belt back right?

making his entire title run loving pointless beyond belief

It's a swerve, they'll come back to interfere and the announcers will be shocked and outraged!!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Aphrodite posted:

They have 2 houses.

One is made entirely of peat moss and natural mud though

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

4 episodes in and no Murphy on Total Divas yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

They have 2 houses.

If they have so many houses, then why did they have to live with John Cena and put up with all his rules?

• Locked thread