Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Justice league is kind of the Mighty Mouse Of movies, in that nobody saw it and it’s losing money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I thought it was funny they got mad and probated you for making fun of the kids movie

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Fans of the DC cinematic Universe are the most insane people on this website. Just my opinion.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
awwww poo poo!

just got announced that Clarence Byron and Hector "Johny Hendricks' Only Win in his Last 6 Fights" Lombard are gonna throw down at UFC 222. I hope both guys get shot into a ravine

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Hector lombard is a cheater and he sucks

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:lol:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Justice league is kind of the Mighty Mouse Of movies, in that nobody saw it and it’s losing money.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

LobsterMobster posted:

awwww poo poo!

just got announced that Clarence Byron and Hector "Johny Hendricks' Only Win in his Last 6 Fights" Lombard are gonna throw down at UFC 222. I hope both guys get shot into a ravine

No matter who loses, we win.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Conor getting murdered by an Irish cartel without ever defending one of his many belts would be the perfect end to his story

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

lol

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Gay Horney posted:

hes so cool

A lot of people over here are saying "Well, what did people expect?" when it comes to Conor because he is pretty much dublinscumbag.jpg

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Soothing Vapors posted:

Conor getting murdered by an Irish cartel without ever defending one of his many belts would be the perfect end to his story

The saga of Rikidozan repeats

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/ufc/status/936009216246124545

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Well at least one way or another DC soon won’t have to be ashamed of wearing that belt.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

spudsbuckley posted:

A lot of people over here are saying "Well, what did people expect?" when it comes to Conor because he is pretty much dublinscumbag.jpg

Dublin's cumbag

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Dana White really needs to find the next self destructive cocaine addict to promote to the moon or the UFC is going to be in trouble.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Eh..

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
More Conor speculation, nothing substantive.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/paul-williams-conor-mcgregors-perilous-situation-should-not-be-underestimated-36364353.html

https://www.balls.ie/amp/newsnow/conor-mcgregor-rumours-378608

quote:

I have to say about this, and I'm wearing my old, veteran crime reporter hat. Conor McGregor is in a very dangerous place at the moment. He has come into conflict through probably no fault of his own, with a group of very, very dangerous people who are tied up with the Kinahans. These people do not care who Conor McGregor is, what he stands for, how powerful he is, they will drag him down into the cesspit.

I would say, in the next 48 hours, if he still in the country - and I understand that he may have left the country - but if he is still in the country, I understand from my sources that the Garda will be approaching him to give him a GIM form, which is a Garda Information Message, to tell him that there may be threats to his safety. This is a huge story, and imagine what it would do to our reputation if this national sporting icon is attacked by a bunch of gangsters.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Lol, the Kinihans will just offer to drop some junkies €100 debt if he kills Conor. That or they'll pay some half loving demented Eastern European ex-military guy to kill him in broad daylight because those guys don't give a gently caress about ending up in an Irish prison so they get used as hitmen on a regular basis over here.

Conor has hosed up spectacularly and we won't see him in either boxing or MMA ever again.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

You guys love to poo poo on DJ for ducking people but Conor is literally trying to get himself murdered by Irish gangsters to avoid having fight Ugly Tony and nobody says a word. Racists.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
balls.ie

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

YOLOsubmarine posted:

nobody says a word

:thunk:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I feel that if you think conor mcgregor will never fight again because he angered a meth salesman in Ireland, a cartoonish armpit of the earth, that you may be a fabulist.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

spudsbuckley posted:

Lol, the Kinihans will just offer to drop some junkies €100 debt if he kills Conor. That or they'll pay some half loving demented Eastern European ex-military guy to kill him in broad daylight because those guys don't give a gently caress about ending up in an Irish prison so they get used as hitmen on a regular basis over here.
What's the stats for homicide in Ireland?

quote:

Conor has hosed up spectacularly and we won't see him in either boxing or MMA ever again.
:toxx:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Guy WHo Thinks Khabib Wrestled That Bear: Let's just say they DONT gently caress around in Ireland. These guys are going to pay a meth addict one hundred pounds, fly him to Las Vegas, and have him shank Conor McGregor.

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!

kimbo305 posted:

What's the stats for homicide in Ireland?

About 30-40 homicides a year. New Jersey on the other hand has over 350.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

There were 3 homicides here yesterday and I live in a town of like 45,000 but I'm sure it's also really scary to be hunger struck to death or whatever.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Statistically watching a batman movie has a higher mortality rate than angering the irish mob.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

spudsbuckley posted:

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
they'll fuckin kill you, heres an instagram message from a 16 year old girl confirming it

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
oh no, he might have to not go back to Ireland again. His life is over.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Let’s just say that he won’t be welcome back to club forge, the club where 60 year old men hang out in Ireland, ever again

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

There were 3 homicides here yesterday and I live in a town of like 45,000 but I'm sure it's also really scary to be hunger struck to death or whatever.

Kodiak Jack’s has more murders in a year than all of Ireland

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Someone literally got decapitated 2 days ago lol. Also Kodiak Jacks is now "KJs".

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
At least we've graduated from screenshots of Irish people texting each other in-accent to a reporter saying that Conor is definitely going to be shot to death

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Dr. Abysmal posted:

At least we've graduated from screenshots of Irish people texting each other in-accent

Oh yeah what did 8n mean?

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

My only knowledge of Irish mobsters comes from Punisher comics so seeing as Conor has a recognizable emblem on his chest, I think he's gonna be alright.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I like that having a child somehow made Conor McGregor go even more insane.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Le Saboteur posted:

I like that having a child somehow made Conor McGregor go even more insane.

From above he seems to have decided to have all the children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I like the idea of him siring an entire generation of fighters in a Genghis Khan like fashion.

• Locked thread