Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014
Same. As the only "real" living thing on the ship i cant bring myself to take him out in warframe world of violence and misery. He will stay a puppy forever to keep the operator and Ordis company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Arashiofordo3 posted:

I never evolved my dog passed puppy stage. So now I have this adorable bundle of joy scampering around my ship. :kimchi:

Do puppies have an upkeep? Because that sounds pretty awesome.

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.
Puppies don't have any upkeep. Definitely get yourself a baby goopmonster.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

What about baby cats? Or are they just ugly?

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

S.J. posted:

What about baby cats? Or are they just ugly?

If you aren't gonna use a cat don't get one unless you really hate your time.
e: also dogs look better anyway

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug

Helter Skelter posted:

The functionality it provides is mostly good, the interface not so much.

this is true for both the app and the game tbh

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Heh. That’s the truth alright.

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Moatman posted:

If you aren't gonna use a cat don't get one unless you really hate your time.

With how much of a colossal pain in the rear end cat DNA is to get, I'm saving my little stockpile for when Khora comes out an inevitably requires like 10 per part (and 20 for the frame craft).

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Arashiofordo3 posted:

I never evolved my dog passed puppy stage. So now I have this adorable bundle of joy scampering around my ship. :kimchi:

Is it possible to revert them? I've always regretted evolving mine to adulthood so I could take her out on like 2 missions then put her back in her egg

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

If by revert you mean sell it to the lotus and hatch another one then yes.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Or put them in cryo and start another with a new slot. You'll probably wind up doing this anyway to collect the different breeds.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

Is this game appreciably better on PC than PS4? I have a good gaming PC and PS4Pro and am looking for space ninja action and goon clan

I've played it on both but after a while, have made PS4 my preferred place to play. I am probably one of the few who think that being a few weeks behind PC is a benefit rather than a negative. It makes it a lot easier to plan for things and know what's coming up. I'm also okay with the PC folks fixing the bugs and balancing issues for us console peasants :)

But the game is really basically the same between both. Play with whatever community you prefer, unless you prefer m/kb for some reason (I think it's a lot better with a controller for either version tho).

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

turn off the TV posted:

Just grab Ember or Banshee and relive the experience.

emeber dies off though around lv40-50. Was mesa able to keep going all the way to lv100 dudes?

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

I mean now that you bring it up, it is kind of weird I have a freezer full of dogs.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Holyshoot posted:

emeber dies off though around lv40-50. Was mesa able to keep going all the way to lv100 dudes?

"Back in the day" Mesa could keep going forever. IIRC it was literally the reason Nullifiers were added, because T4D could be cheesed to the point where people left when they were bored rather than overwhelmed.

Quirkk
Sep 1, 2012

In the simulacrum I can kill 20 Lvl125 corrupted heavy gunners in less than 10 seconds with my normal Mesa build and no invincibility.

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless
Gara’s 4 is being nerfed, will now have max HP and will break in sections

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Aw boo. :(

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

All and all not a bad thing, since it makes Limbo or Frost less fully obsoleted by her.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

48hrs 'til my Gara's done cooking :toot:

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Quirkk posted:

Just to give you peace of mind, that's by far the worst node in the game and that mission type never turns up anywhere else.

I am seriously glad about that! :)

Quirkk
Sep 1, 2012

Maybe as an exchange they could do something about her 3 while they're at it.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

They should make it look less weird too

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Coolness Averted posted:

All and all not a bad thing, since it makes Limbo or Frost less fully obsoleted by her.

Anything that brings more Limbos into the world is 100% a bad thing.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Quirkk posted:

Maybe as an exchange they could do something about her 3 while they're at it.

its not great, no

Looks like her 4 is still tied to duration too which kind of sucks cause before you could get by with just 130 strength

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I'm OK with that change as long as they don't nerf her Touch of Death

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm alright with it, especially since it literally did obsolete frost in that role entirely. having it break in chunks is a neat detail

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

You're gonna be recasting it all the time anyway to stack up the super ultra mega death 2, so it doesn't change much in the long run.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
Holy poo poo they actually approved it

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Incredible

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

what's the story here?

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
They're running a shirt contest right now and conveniently I had already done a thing in response to the Year 4 infographic back in March, so a bit of re-rendering a gigantic resolution version and editing and thinking "there is no way my meme shitposting is getting approved" later, it's... somehow up for rating.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
If you're somehow not familiar with the original, it's this famed tee shirt beloved by shitposters everywhere:

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Holy poo poo that's amazing.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
That right there is a work of art friend. :golfclap:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Count Uvula posted:

If you're somehow not familiar with the original, it's this famed tee shirt beloved by shitposters everywhere:

this makes so much more sense now

I lvoe that they changed gently caress to skoom

sabbathi
Sep 20, 2017

This is absolutely beautiful, I got such a laugh out of this.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
The phone app lags like hell if you have hundreds of items in your foundry.

It also takes forever to deploy 5 extractors. I'm not sure why I am deploying extractors when I don't need anything, but those numbers are going to go up.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Dec 5, 2017

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up

Khorne posted:

I'm not sure why I am deploying extractors when I don't need anything, but those numbers are going to go up.

That's all that matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

Khorne posted:

The phone app lags like hell if you have hundreds of items in your foundry.

It also takes forever to deploy 5 extractors. I'm not sure why I am deploying extractors when I don't need anything, but those numbers are going to go up.

I'm pretty sure extractors used to be a lot easier to deploy before the new starmap. Like wasn't there a redeploy button? or was it just really easy to re-deploy them?

I just want a separate menu in-game for extractors without having to zoom into each planet individually in clumsy fashion with the mouse. Or is there some other way to navigate them?