Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
My worldview has been restored with the knowledge that only Kevin Steen's wife gets to derive pleasure from the area just south of his fatty pubis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Goddamn you, Solomon Crowe!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

kevin owens is still fat

so is bray wyatt, and he cheated on his wife with jojo

im not sure what my point is here

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The tweet won't load up what am I missing? Did Kevin Owns five star hog splash into the South Pacific, spiraling? Using kids as floatation devices?

No seriously what happened?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

dromal phrenia posted:

so is bray wyatt, and he cheated on his wife with jojo

im not sure what my point is here

bray wyatt is not fat

bray wyatt is husky (harris)

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

oh thank god

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jiro posted:

The tweet won't load up what am I missing? Did Kevin Owns five star hog splash into the South Pacific, spiraling? Using kids as floatation devices?

No seriously what happened?

Tweet was deleted because Steen's wife was hacked

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

wait how do we know steen didn't cheat and then hack his wife's account and delete the tweet????? :ohdear:

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

dromal phrenia posted:

the ska hacker strikes again

My partner is going to hack the world, because he is the ska hacker!!

*Sami skanks through a wall, falls down*

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Tweet was deleted because Steen's wife was hacked

Okay, what was typed out before DELETION? Was Kevin cheating on his wife with his best friend?

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Something something how could you five times I never learn something

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well that's somewhat of a relief, if it was a hack then good lord some people really are absolute pieces of poo poo, what a hosed up thing to do.

Aphrodite posted:

lol you just not-all-men-ed.

dromal phrenia posted:

actually, you did :smugdon:

Let me skip to the end of this discussion - it's dumb and neither of you want to waste your time with such stupid bullshit.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
if anything, his wife's statement about being "hacked" should only further implicate Kevin Owens in being a cheating, manipulating, abusive spouse, who forced his wife to make up a story about being "hacked by chinese" and personally i feel that it is despicable that the WWE has not fired him and that this, this, vile disgusting monster should never see the light of day again

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Wait wait wait...Kevin Owens cheated on his best friend, Sami Zayn, with his own wife? Is this right?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gatts posted:

Wait wait wait...Kevin Owens cheated on his best friend, Sami Zayn, with his own wife? Is this right?

No, Kevin and Sami are in an open and trusting relationship.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

Something something how could you five times I never learn something

Oh I see it probably was anger at being left behind while he went to FIVE GUYS BURGERS. You see guys? It's okay, he's still fat.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/937828134853988352

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Kevin never thought anyone would guess his password entirely composed of "woah"s and "oh"s, but somehow Sami found a way.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Well that's somewhat of a relief, if it was a hack then good lord some people really are absolute pieces of poo poo, what a hosed up thing to do.

Let me skip to the end of this discussion - it's dumb and neither of you want to waste your time with such stupid bullshit.
ACTUALLY we left it at that, but someone else is trying to drag up old poo poo and also lie about it and please do the needful :hai:

I think we're all forgetting that we know a wrestler who is a prolific and skilled tweeter and used to have Vladimir "Hack the Planet" Putin in his entrance tron :eek:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

what a disgusting man

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So anyway, back to making men fight in bra and panties matches...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

what a disgusting man

All joking aside, the person who did this really is a disgusting piece of poo poo. To hack into somebody's social media and post under their name declaring their husband has been cheating is just horrendous.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Kevin Owens vs. Bray Wyatt in a bra and panties match to determine whether it is good to cheat on your wife with sexy ring announcers or good to be loyal to the mother of your children

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sami Zayn, and indeed ska, are good. This I claim.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

The only thing better is Sami's evil skanking :allears:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

what part of "shut up" don't you get, is it the "up" part

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

projecthalaxy posted:

The hacker has gone too far this time

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

hmmm ok i believe him

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Ska is bad, but Evil Sami is good. I will bra and panties wrestle anyone who dares to disagree

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

A married man who would turn a woman down because she wasn’t good enough or pretty enough.

Absolutely sickening. Dude is over here ruining somebody’s life and self esteem.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

There are three things in life that are worth caring about: the Sami Zayn matches, horn sections, and Posting Politics.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Kevin Owens is already guilty, no amount of "hacks" or "explanations" will do. hashtag, this has to stop.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

There are three things in life that are worth caring about : the Sami Zayn matches, horn sections, and Posting Politics.

Drew Gulak powerpoint presentations

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i don't know if i can take a known adulterer at his word

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

[Casual wrestling fans around the world]: Tonight on Raw, we will all be booing Owens when he comes out to wrestle.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

So anyway, back to making men fight in bra and panties matches...

Can we get the Balor/Wyatt feud restarted?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

The original tweet or whatever has been deleted, but from the context it appears there was an account hack that led to some fake news about Kevin Owens cheating on his wife, anything else we should know? Because just saying, if everybody here got that bummed out about KO cheating, well... isn’t that like every wrestler ever?

Except Kevin Owens of course.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

Drew Gulak powerpoint presentations

Are we entirely sure those exist, though?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Samuel Zayn is dating Gwen Stefani because he loves the ska music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Sandman McMahon posted:

The original tweet or whatever has been deleted, but from the context it appears there was an account hack that led to some fake news about Kevin Owens cheating on his wife, anything else we should know? Because just saying, if everybody here got that bummed out about KO cheating, well... isn’t that like every wrestler ever?

Except Kevin Owens of course.

I mean, cheating is incredibly serious, especially when you have kids, but I just kind of assumed the wrestling business is a gigantic gently caress parade, similar to an Olympic Village.

• Locked thread