Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
tarble and his weird egg wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

anime was right posted:

the name tarble makes me laugh because its like the most failson name ive ever heard

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/919682704731508737
https://twitter.com/Yuyukirby/status/919683014598131712
https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/919685996643536896

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Mason Dixon posted:

Also, Monaka (it'll actually be Beerus in that disguise from Super).

We'll never know the true depths of Monaka's power...

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
https://i.imgur.com/BxuUn7T.gifv

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Whoever made that fake must have trained in 100x gravity, because they beat the pants off of other fake clip makers.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Countblanc posted:

tarble and his weird egg wife

i will protect them

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

broly and kale are both insanely badass and i hope they can both make it in, eventually.

the only thing i don't like about kale's super saiyan form is that she turns white for some reason. its weird

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

multijoe posted:

Broly as as juggernaut short range grappler; Kefla as a mid-long range zoner with her extremely flashy kai attacks and aura explosions.

Simple.

yea not sure why it's either/or here. Broly is a massive tanky grappler, Kefla is a hard hitting zoner focused on special moves, you can just follow the anime and be fine with two very strong monkey people.

I mainly feel this way because I like both grapplers and zoners so I would enjoy playing both of those even if Broly's a boring rear end in a top hat.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Make it so broly and kefla can't have partners but instead get 3 hp bars

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i love broly just because the shot where he kool-aid mans through a building and sends gohan flying across another one is the coolest shot in dbz

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
I dunno who Kale is, but Broly has the biggest titties in all of dragon ball so he's gotta be in.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

KyloWinter posted:

I dunno who Kale is, but Broly has the biggest titties in all of dragon ball so he's gotta be in.

lemme tell you about a lady named ribrianne

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Brother Entropy posted:

lemme tell you about a lady named ribrianne

Ribrianne in her last fight had the biggest knockers on DB history, I'm 99% sure.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

honestly i'd prefer Browly over Kale just because i hate the noodle proportions of the new saiyans. like they look like they all have one piece limbs

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Dias posted:

Ribrianne in her last fight had the biggest knockers on DB history, I'm 99% sure.

tell me a level 3 super where she goes giant and just squishes the enemy with her hand wouldn't be rad as hell

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Nobody cares about Roshi...

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS posted:

honestly i'd prefer Browly over Kale just because i hate the noodle proportions of the new saiyans. like they look like they all have one piece limbs

the only dude in dbz that doesn't have one piece limbs is piccolo and that's just 'cause he keeps losing them

Brother Entropy posted:

tell me a level 3 super where she goes giant and just squishes the enemy with her hand wouldn't be rad as hell

Ribrianne and her stupid squad are probably gonna be dope videogame characters in Xenoverse 3. You can make your custom Freeza throw out hearts now!

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

WOW what a grate sports paly by the 49rs (better than seahawks)

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

My boyfriend has said he has no interest in this game because it's a versus fighter and he's never seen DBZ, but if Roshi is playable he'll play it. So I'm hoping for Roshi.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Roshi's intro is him riding that spinning turtle thing and it getting punched away in the "clash"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I need to know a new character argh

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Roshi just got one of the most unironically emotional scenes in Dragonball Super (and Z!) and has been pushed super hard by the new anime. Roshi is powerful and cool and he's very proud of his two strong sons.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I meant that nobody in this thread cares about Roshi, and they should. Give me Roshi.

All that said, Roshi also went extra-rapey in this arc and I'm not a fan.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
that's been roshi from the start man

the first scene he appeared in in dragon ball was him convincing an underage girl to lift up her skirt for him. his character is being a terrible, awful old man who should go to prison and also does martial arts

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Let Roshi have his fun.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

net cafe scandal posted:

Let Roshi have his fun.

By participating in the brand new video game

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Roshi is the weakest man in space and he blew up the moon

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Brother Entropy posted:

Cabbagepots alt account spotted

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Spuckuk posted:

Cabbagepots alt account spotted

gently caress, :rip: me

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Better scans of Arcade mode surfaced and Beerus/Hit/Black are basically 100% confirmed

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

Better scans of Arcade mode surfaced and Beerus/Hit/Black are basically 100% confirmed

Yo, hook us up, c'mon.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

net cafe scandal posted:

Big if true, that means you can easily do a team of all gokus all the time

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

It's the same page that circulated last month, but with a slightly sharper scan.

Last month:

Sharper scan:

https://twitter.com/VJump_Archives/status/939132665000800258

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
beerus is going to be a Hilda clone

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Just found my main 3 then.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Goku, Blue Goku and Pink Goku. Truly, we live in an enlightened era.

(It should've been Zamasu Black but I understand why they're just going for Black)

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Dias posted:

Goku, Blue Goku and Pink Goku. Truly, we live in an enlightened era.

(It should've been Zamasu Black but I understand why they're just going for Black)

He'll have Zamasu strikers and his super will be the fusion.

I'm so glad Hit and Beerus are in. Super is better than Z and it needs all the rep it can get.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

i still see ginyu over hit in that scan, but Beerus is an A+ choice, and goku black is fine too i guess

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Namco please

I will buy your overpriced season pass if I can get Jaco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

With Hit, Beerus, and Black in, the next on the list would probably be Jiren and Kefla. Kefla in particular has a ton of cool moves to use so I'm hoping she gets in.