Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

post with me, my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh hey, theres the good boys, the reasonable boys, sami zayne and kevin owns

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
HOLY gently caress THOSE LIGHTS SPELLED K AND O! :stare:

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
*skanks indifferently*

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

please tell me kevin is going to say shane hacked him

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Hey so you guys should probably watch Dark on Netflix

it's a cool crime drama show with sci fi stuff in it

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

did something happen to bring The Merchant of Venice back into public consciousness because I feel like I've been hearing the phrase "a pound of flesh" a lot more recently

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm looking forward to seeing ms Riottttttttt in action again.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

dromal phrenia posted:

did something happen to bring The Merchant of Venice back into public consciousness because I feel like I've been hearing the phrase "a pound of flesh" a lot more recently

sami and kevin are 100% closet theater nerds.

sorry, kevin and sami.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Goddamn these heels, saving....verifiable facts?!

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Beat this fatty upp already Shane!!!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Corey looked so offended :lol:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao heel sami rules

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

steven the ringbellman

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

He's right

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hahaha "this little area right here" he says, as he dances (but does not skank, surprisingly) in an especially douchey way

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

kevin noooo that weird hair man got you

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
a Randy Orton Vintage outta nowhere!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Condescending Sami Zayn is a very fun Sami Zayn indeed :allears:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Shane $uck$ a$$

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

its gonna be nakamura because they're content to let nakamura coast and be randy's friend.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

It's gonna be Nak. Only WWE could turn Swagsuke into Player 2 Randy Orton.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Conversely, I'd be pleased to see about 800% less Condescending Shane McMahon

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i don't have a vendetta against you, also your friend is handcuffed ringside as you fight a psycopath

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

omg its rusev daaaaaaaaay!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

dromal phrenia posted:

i don't have a vendetta against you, also your friend is handcuffed ringside as you fight a psycopath

all authority figures are evil, always side with wrestling labor over wrestling management

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I miss anything worthwhile, like Shane admitting fault and apologizing to Sami and Kevin?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I miss anything worthwhile, like Shane admitting fault and apologizing to Sami and Kevin?

the boss' heavy came out to knock around those commie's skulls

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

the very evil bad guys said a lot of accurate things and made very good points, and then one of them was attacked from behind and will now be handcuffed and helpless while his friend fights his assaulter

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

12 days of rusev!!!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

but gently caress that boring poo poo, ITS RUSEV DAY :woop: :woop: :woop:

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Aiden's hairline hanging on for dear life.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

This is 12 more days of Rusev than we deserve.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Good crowd tonight.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

A McMahon admitting fault! Oh, J-Ru, you card, you.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

~on the third day of ru-WHAT

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

one day drew gulak will be on slide 11 of a powerpoint and he will be interrupted by Aiden English singing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dammit I wanted to hear the rest of the song. Maybe Drew can include it in his Powerpoint?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Rusev is so happy about his shirt :kimchi:

• Locked thread