Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Expect Rich Swann to show up on Raw tomorrow and shoot attack Enzo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Gonz posted:

Expect Rich Swann to show up on Raw tomorrow and shoot attack Enzo.

Even though I know you are joking, he won't show up on RAW tomorrow. If ever again. Dude was suspended, and WWE takes this stuff incredibly seriously now.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Rich Swann isn’t important enough for them to handwave the domestic violence

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Drew Gulak really should put no headlocking and dragging on an earlier slide. Or people should have stopped interrupting him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

GodDAMMIT wrestling. :negative:

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

GodDAMMIT wrestling. :negative:

Can you handle it?

JitteryComa
Nov 6, 2012
In lighter news https://twitter.com/BryanSpoon79/status/939578739842801665

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I don't think Su wants Rich to lose his job.

Read into that what you will.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Wait, her name is Su Young?

Like rush hour???

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thank you for this :)

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

rovert posted:

I look forward to her Janay Rice like apology

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

rovert posted:

It won't matter, because she won't be able to have the charges dropped now. Its up to the courts or prosecutor to drop them now, and I don't think they will, considering they have evidence in the form of two witnesses and probably security camera footage (there are security cameras at most intersections).

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Are Florida's intersection cameras the type to always be on? Some states only have them turn on long enough to get license plate information.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

It won't matter, because she won't be able to have the charges dropped now. Its up to the courts or prosecutor to drop them now, and I don't think they will, considering they have evidence in the form of two witnesses and probably security camera footage (there are security cameras at most intersections).

I believe the first half of your post is what happened with Adam Rose right? His wife spoke on his behalf.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
he is hosed, no matter what. He will probably go to trial, and be convicted if he does not plead guilty and accept a deal for delayed adjudication, assuming that's even on the table. If there are witnesses, and video of him, an african american man in america, putting his hands on his wife is basically short of a death sentence.

Do not put your hands on your wife or girlfriend, no matter how drunk/combative she is. Get her a taxi or an uber, do not force anyone physically to do anything. He hosed up/possibly was a piece of poo poo before this, and should not be in the entertainment industry, even if Su attempts to put out a statement saying he is innocent publicly.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

rovert posted:

It could either be because she genuinely feels bad of what happened, or from the mind of an addict of keeping the stable person bringing in the cash to keep funding her addiction. Or like most abused people in relationships they are made to feel like garbage by their significant other and bow to their will so to speak.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

he is hosed, no matter what. He will probably go to trial, and be convicted if he does not plead guilty and accept a deal for delayed adjudication, assuming that's even on the table. If there are witnesses, and video of him, an african american man in america, putting his hands on his wife is basically short of a death sentence.

Do not put your hands on your wife or girlfriend, no matter how drunk/combative she is. Get her a taxi or an uber, do not force anyone physically to do anything. He hosed up/possibly was a piece of poo poo before this, and should not be in the entertainment industry, even if Su attempts to put out a statement saying he is innocent publicly.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

rovert posted:

I believe the first half of your post is what happened with Adam Rose right? His wife spoke on his behalf.

Adam Rose is a slightly different story. I don't think there was ever video or witnesses of their incident.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
God drat that's terrible news about Rich, he used to be one of my favorite cruiserweights.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Remember when Emma left a store without paying for an iPhone case & got fired for it immediately? I’d have assumed that domestic violence was a worse crime, but apparently not.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
Well the timing on this might be what Hideo Itami needs to finally get some kind of push, even if it is just towards the CW title. Enzo getting his head kicked in could make for some pretty fun matches.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

dsriggs posted:

Remember when Emma left a store without paying for an iPhone case & got fired for it immediately? I’d have assumed that domestic violence was a worse crime, but apparently not.

They waited until she already was "sentenced" actually (she got 1 day community service.)

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I love how everyone is quick to blame him, there's still a possibility that he got hacked like Kevin Owens

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Midnightghoul posted:

I love how everyone is quick to blame him, there's still a possibility that he got hacked like Kevin Owens

Oh my god, the witnesses were hacked! :awesomelon:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Midnightghoul posted:

Or when it eventually turned out that Paige was the aggressor in the weird airport incident with Del Rio.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Midnightghoul posted:

Or by Owens!

To the casual observer a chinlock does very much resemble a headlock.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

rovert posted:

Or when it eventually turned out that Paige was the aggressor in the weird airport incident with Del Rio.

Is that how that eventually played out? I remember reading CDAN and a blind item that was revealed to be about Paige and her habits at the time. Weird.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Or by Owens!

To the casual observer a chinlock does very much resemble a headlock.

Dear God, this is why he bought the Balor mask!?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jiro posted:

Is that how that eventually played out? I remember reading CDAN and a blind item that was revealed to be about Paige and her habits at the time. Weird.

They were yelling at each other and she threw a water bottle at him (or splashed a glass on him? There was water.)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it may have been a cup or mug

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

it may have been a cup or mug

Don't be absurd.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Remember when Drew McIntyre lost his push because he didn't beat his girlfriend?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A dog's water dish may have been present at the establishment, quickly and easily procurable by a patron

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

A dog's water dish may have been present at the establishment, quickly and easily procurable by a patron

No it was Paige who threw it.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

DarkstarIV posted:

Adam Rose is a slightly different story. I don't think there was ever video or witnesses of their incident.

rose was a domestic violence charge brought against him for something that happened in his home without witnesses, and was given the kidnapping charge when he prevented her from using her phone. this is a case where he supposedly grabbed her, put her in a vehicle against her will, and she was screaming for help, which is imprisoning someone against their will. unless the witnesses retract or alter their statements during discovery, or the video footage clearly shows he didn't put his hands on her, he is done. He is not as well connected as lawler was with his recent incident or had a lack of evidence against him to get these charges dropped.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
more like 2 to 5 Live

bartok
May 10, 2006

So do you think Swann was going to go over Drew? Swann seemed like the sure bet but it wouldn't be beyond WWE to turn Drew face and neuter his gimmick because he was getting a crowd reaction.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bartok posted:

So do you think Swann was going to go over Drew? Swann seemed like the sure bet but it wouldn't be beyond WWE to turn Drew face and neuter his gimmick because he was getting a crowd reaction.

Zo Squad are a stable, which is a team, which means they have to be broken up to see if any of them can be the next Shawn

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

FIRED for domestic violence, quite the swan song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yesterday i went with vampire lady to the hospital because she got alcohol poisoning. This thread got loving dark

• Locked thread