Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mewse
May 2, 2006

TKZ owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk2J8_M094g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
His fight with Poirier is loving sick

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
How is there not a "24 hours of Bas Rutten saying 'da liver'" video on Youtube?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

JaySB posted:

Don't you dare hate on my main man Bas

Bas Rutten is loving great.

I can't remember who he was fighting but there's one video of him viciously body kicking a dude and he provides commentary over the top and says something like "I felt something shift in his body there" and it turned out he had ruptured the dude's liver

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Jerusalem you are a wonderful mod!

<------

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Oh hey gang tags! Thanks J-Ru

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Jerusalem posted:

Awful commentary but that fight ruled, thanks!

It is odd hearing it in hindsight!

Memento posted:

Oh hey gang tags! Thanks J-Ru

How do you get one?

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
checking my avatar

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

willie_dee posted:

How do you get one?

literally no idea

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Aw gee. Thanks!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That was nice of him to do, especially given the poo poo he takes here sometimes.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Man, that tag is way better than any of the Formula 1 ones.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Thanks for the gang tags, my dude

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm glad it worked and people like it, I gave out a handful as test cases to see how the process works - I'll filter out a few more at a time here and there so as not to pile too much work onto the admins, as they have to process the queue of these.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
finally the eliteness of my posting is properly recognized

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Thank you for the sweet gang tag and that amazing probation of Gold Sexy Body

Siamang
Nov 15, 2003

Memento posted:

Bas Rutten is loving great.

I can't remember who he was fighting but there's one video of him viciously body kicking a dude and he provides commentary over the top and says something like "I felt something shift in his body there" and it turned out he had ruptured the dude's liver

https://youtu.be/OXPF2oShAME?t=496

mewse
May 2, 2006

I’m on my phone did I get the gang tag???????

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

mewse posted:

fraid not friend

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

mewse posted:

You did not.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
how long is frankie supposed to be out for?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Skip My Posts posted:

how long is frankie supposed to be out for?

He said he would expect to be cleared for 222 which is in March.

I don't know if he had surgery for it but that's a minimum of six months out if he did so March might be a little ambitious.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

That video always blows my mind. How often do you see a dude get up after even one really significant liver shot? I guess in MMA you can follow him to the ground, which maybe is the difference. Still, I wish they hadn’t kept letting Delucia stand up and get his liver pulverized.

mewse posted:

Dr. Abysmal posted:

You did not.

I didn’t, either, so the rule might be that you actually have to be good at posting.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I didn’t, either, so the rule might be that you actually have to be good at posting.

Nope

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

I'm not wearing mine I left it uh, under my desk.. at my job where I am a... comptuer programmer, ha ha ha

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Don't give me one. Keven belongs to nothing but himself.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
I don't post enough to get one, but Keven doesn't get one? He's half the fun of these threads

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I miss fd but wrestlemod is really good

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

drat that's a good tag

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Its -5C in Seoul today. The gently caress is with Koreans going to beaches in non beach going weather.

Edit - phone posting so I cant see gang tags. What does it say?

Edit 2 - drat thats a hot tag.

Edit 3 - if anyone cares about kickboxing, Rico Verhoeven honestly should come to MMA. He got a nice KO revenge this past weekend.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Dec 11, 2017

gungy
Dec 9, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Jerusalem posted:

lol that you gave everyone special little badges after someone rudely interrupted your sports talk on the forum now ridiculously notorious for pedophile protection

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Jerusalem posted:

Bas is right that TKZ is way too open with his defense. That's what's gotten him in trouble in all of his fights.
Any criticism against TKZ doesn't take away from his success.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Don't give me one. Keven belongs to nothing but himself.

Give him a really big one.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I miss fd but wrestlemod is really good

Same, and I'm slowly coming around

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

gungy posted:

lol that you gave everyone special little badges after someone rudely interrupted your sports talk on the forum now ridiculously notorious for pedophile protection

I read your insane diatribe which was cool and normal but I think the guy who you have taken umbrage with was only friends of a paedophile?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

IIRC That fight with T City was Cub's last fight on UFC contract. Any ideas if he will stick around? I like watching him a lot but I don't think he will ever be Champ at 34 in that division...

gungy
Dec 9, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Marching Powder posted:

I read your insane diatribe which was cool and normal but I think the guy who you have taken umbrage with was only friends of a paedophile?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

vaginal facsimile posted:

IIRC That fight with T City was Cub's last fight on UFC contract. Any ideas if he will stick around? I like watching him a lot but I don't think he will ever be Champ at 34 in that division...

Depends. He's likely worth a lot of money to the UFC and he'll likely be offered a very attractive retention contract because his fights are always sick. It's not like he Phil Davis or Bader.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

vaginal facsimile posted:

I'm not sure if he'll ever be a serious title contender again but he tends to have wild fights and the UFC values that kind of stuff, and he'll still be a good litmus test for up and comers. If he's still up to competing I think they'll keep him around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I allege that you're a paedophile because you said you wanted to gently caress boys on IRC. There you're even. Please leave so we can discuss sports.

• Locked thread