Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lexxyth
Jan 21, 2015
Paying people will progress faster eqipment and level wise, but don't get anything too op. There is a potion from the cash shop that burns your PK karma, which can be abused, i guess, but PK'ing isn't as cool as in old lineage2 and i've seen it only once.

Once clan pvp is released, probably the top clans will be determined by the number of whales that already have all rare SR (check the top players on our server, it's insane).

So unless you want to try hard and push for server best, f2p seems to be pretty ok and enjoyable.

lexxyth fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
With the release of the US servers, the OP is pretty much outdated and the first 5-6 pages of the thread talk about options that don't exist in the US client. Is it worth creating a new thread?

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Inimicul posted:

With the release of the US servers, the OP is pretty much outdated and the first 5-6 pages of the thread talk about options that don't exist in the US client. Is it worth creating a new thread?

I believe Phayray (ign: PleaseBeCareful) is working on an OP for a new thread.

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
There's a stupid amount of L2R videos on Youtube now in case anyone wants to find a good one to include. Maybe the one by TheHiveLeader.

Phayray
Feb 16, 2004
The new thread/OP for NA release is officially live! Contributions welcome!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Sent a request to join Banhammer on my level 95 Battle Mage. Got myself booted from my pubbie clan for pointing out the clan leader was gifting himself 8x equipment boxes and 4x armour boxes while giving the top contributors Soulshot Packs.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

BGrifter posted:

Sent a request to join Banhammer on my level 95 Battle Mage. Got myself booted from my pubbie clan for pointing out the clan leader was gifting himself 8x equipment boxes and 4x armour boxes while giving the top contributors Soulshot Packs.

This is why you don't play with pubs.

• Locked thread