Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

treizebee posted:

Doesn't Xur set up his shop on the flashpoint planet?

holy poo poo, pop the popcorn, ah ha ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I got a Nameless Midnight from my Heroic Strike luminous engram today and man this gun feels good to shoot. :)

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

treizebee posted:

JESUS CHRIST

Like this is a tiny issue in actuality but perception-wise it's a demonstration of humans losing control of their creations

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Eej posted:

excuuuuse you

Nevermind!

That's the Trials cape, isn't it? Very nice.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

treizebee posted:

lol

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

treizebee posted:

:eyepop:

Friday is going to be amazing

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Anyone else having challenges not show up? Played some crucible and my challenges just weren't there. Same on Mercury, but I thought that was just because my hunter hadn't progressed much into the story.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Oxyclean posted:

Anyone else having challenges not show up? Played some crucible and my challenges just weren't there. Same on Mercury, but I thought that was just because my hunter hadn't progressed much into the story.

Crucible challenges are bugged/missing. Mercury Challenges don't show up until you've completed the Osiris Campaign, run the 3 adventures, and run one Heroic Adventure.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.

treizebee posted:

Are the masterworks orbs the full or reduced charge ones?
e: ah ok still seems like a good rate.

Xur: :20bux: ?

There's this weeks outrage.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Snuffman posted:

Nevermind!

That's the Trials cape, isn't it? Very nice.

Yup and that ornament is the easiest to unlock. Just buy 5 engrams and you're done.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

The patch notes say this:

"Faction vendors now offer legendary gear for direct purchase with Legendary shards and faction tokens"

I went to gunsmith, Zivala, and the Future War Cult guy. Only Zivala was selling a legendary weapon for direct purchase, and it was only one, and it was one I already had. What the hell is going on, is this working as intended? I thought I'd be able to pick items from any vendor off a menu, basically. This sucks. What vendors even participate?

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

pmchem posted:

"Faction vendors now offer legendary gear for direct purchase with Legendary shards and faction tokens"

I went to gunsmith, Zivala, and the Future War Cult guy. Only Zivala was selling a legendary weapon for direct purchase, and it was only one, and it was one I already had. What the hell is going on, is this working as intended? I thought I'd be able to pick items from any vendor off a menu, basically. This sucks. What vendors even participate?

It's in and working for me, yes. The direct purchases are unlocked thru faction level - go do more turn-ins. Might get the item you want thru those anyway, but if not, a direct purchase becomes available.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

pmchem posted:

The vendor sells all the armor set, but the weapon rotates out, from what I understand. Not sure if it's a daily or weekly thing, though.

Also, spent some bright dust on the stuff that gives everyone you play with an eververse item. Gonna have fun with that later.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

pmchem posted:

Factions like future war cult are inactive outside of faction rally week each month.

You'll have all 5 armor pieces available all the time but it's only one weapon per.. Day? Week? Unsure.

Yes everything is working as intended. They wanted to make it easier to fill in the holes in your collection but not give you the entire collection at once

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

pmchem posted:

I'm assuming FWC isn't participating because it's not that event right now. Zivala had a set of armor + the gun for me. All vendors are set up like that - they'll sell their armor and a rotating weapon. I'm pretty sure all planet vendors participate + Shaxx.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Factions like future war cult are inactive outside of faction rally week each month.

You'll have all 5 armor pieces available all the time but it's only one weapon per.. Day? Week? Unsure.

Yes everything is working as intended. They wanted to make it easier to fill in the holes in your collection but not give you the entire collection at once

That would be easier to buy if what was for sale wasn't "More of the stuff I already have dupes of" after already feeding them a shitload of tokens in the first place per character. Though the fact they are selling Origin Story is legit good for anyone lacking it, that's pure happenstance alongside seeing the millionth Agenda-5 for sale.

Also, the Gunsmith has no such option :v: So keep on keepin with burning 500+ gunsmith parts for more duplicate minimum distance and Urchin-3s1, and continuing to not own Manannan, Halfdan, or Phosphorus MG4 (I have a good feeling about that one, okay?). Why don't we have a rotation of guaranteed guns in the biggest pile of guns?

Section Z fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Dec 13, 2017

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

treizebee posted:

Oh my god yes

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
I finally got Mannanan and more importantly Antiope-D today it's like all my birthdays came at once

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Eej posted:

I finally got Mannanan and more importantly Antiope-D today it's like all my birthdays came at once

Namedays.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Trying to localize it for this thread ok

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Eververse three of coins is slick.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
i know this is probably stupid and a shot in the dark but would anyone be willing to register a destiny 2 geforce experience code for me? you need a 1080 and you have to have not already redeemed a destiny 2 GFE code using that video card, I'd really appreciate it.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

treizebee posted:

oh nooooooo 😱

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

treizebee posted:

Isn't the solution to just have Xur selling all CoO exotics? :shrug:

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Snuffman posted:

People will absolutely lose their minds if they can't buy the three of coins or the fated engram

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Somehow loot owns even more than it did over the weekend. I'm really not sure how this is happening but I'm 100% OK with it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

treizebee posted:

Hail Chaos.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
The new SMGs still aren't an Antiope (although they're very good) but JQK is a pretty sick HC. I forgot to try out the full auto Trials pulse though.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Snuffman posted:

they've already had him sell a CoO exotic that people without the expansion could buy, and you can get CoO stuff as random drops even if you dont have the expansion, plus

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

People will absolutely lose their minds if they can't buy the three of coins or the fated engram

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Sick. I like the flat, on-paper stats on this one. A great all-around shotty:

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Which clan ended up having the most PC Aus players?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
if you didn’t, you should all try to do the post-verse 10 adventures, because i’m assuming us getting it this early was an accident. the shotgun at the end is pretty solid, too.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

if you didn’t, you should all try to do the post-verse 10 adventures, because i’m assuming us getting it this early was an accident. the shotgun at the end is pretty solid, too.

it seems like you only got it if you did all the verses last week and then verse 10 this week, so definitely an accident

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm

Does additional faction consumables mean tokens? If so, I think this ghost is drat near perfect for strikes.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

clone on the phone posted:

2 chill 2 serious [TIME] from Serious Overchill has an above average number of Oceanic/Asia/US night shift people and still has 8 spots open. It’s not Aus specific but it’s the closest thing we have to it at the moment.

I’m not sure if any of the HOTDOG clans are Aus focused but ICR or Waffle House might be able to comment.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does this ever go on sale?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Turtlicious posted:

Does this ever go on sale?

constantly

bij
Feb 24, 2007

pmchem posted:

The weapon rotates weekly. Armor pieces are locked behind token turn-ins. You have to fill the bar ten times to unlock everything but a new piece becomes available every two full turn-ins. Unlike ornament progress, the turn-ins are per character rather than tied to your account.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

clone on the phone posted:

FLJK has at least a few fireteams of Aussies and we've a bunch of slots open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

metasynthetic posted:

Does additional faction consumables mean tokens? If so, I think this ghost is drat near perfect for strikes.

iirc it means Faction Rally tokens

• Locked thread