Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Work Friend Keven posted:

Hey all, I randomly gave you the logo of a company that folded 10 years ago, with a forum catchphrase that went out of style 6 years ago, and now I need you do something for me: stop saying that mark hunt is brain damaged. This might offend people who have actual brain damage, like mark hunt.

Congrats, you are the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
why would you congratulate someone on being the worst? seems like something an r word would do

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Memento posted:

Tim Elliott is (rightly) pissed off because his opponent failed to even step on the scales. Must have known he was so far over he'd never make it. Does Manitoba have a rule where if you're more than a certain percentage over you can't fight? Seems odd he wouldn't still at least get on the scale and forfeit some cash as opposed to getting nothing at all.

he probably didn't get on the scale because he was going to the hospital

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LobsterMobster posted:

A possibility I had not considered.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Memento posted:

Tim Elliott is (rightly) pissed off because his opponent failed to even step on the scales. Must have known he was so far over he'd never make it. Does Manitoba have a rule where if you're more than a certain percentage over you can't fight? Seems odd he wouldn't still at least get on the scale and forfeit some cash as opposed to getting nothing at all.

I guess the story is that the late notice opponent had dropped 25 lbs in 10 days but was still 5 over and wasn't gonna make it, so Elliott was asked if he would accept a catchweight fight. He said no so Menga's camp said gently caress it and didn't bother to weigh in, and went to the hospital instead.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

kensei posted:

Congrats, you are the worst

If you post in this forum you will be kevened from time to time no matter who you are. wrestlemod knows the risks.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Just bought my tickets for Choi vs Stephens. Lobster, will you be making the trip up to Corn Hell for this one?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bluedeanie posted:

Just bought my tickets for Choi vs Stephens. Lobster, will you be making the trip up to Corn Hell for this one?

I'd like to, but 1. I'm not built for Missouri in January and 2. Got plans to hit up Orlando next month with Mr Nice and kaddish, even though that card has 0 fights announced so far

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's St Louis so theres at least a 30% chance it will be 70 degrees that day

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man a UFC event in Seoul would be nice. Closest they've come recently is China, which requires you to get a $120 10 year multiple entry visa so even the events in Shanghai are a pain despite the like $100 flight there.

What I'm saying is, I'm getting a little bored of Road FC events.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Bluedeanie posted:

It's St Louis so theres at least a 30% chance it will be 70 degrees that day

And getting shot.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Captain Log posted:

And getting shot.

lmao scottrade isnt across the river, my guy

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

LobsterMobster posted:

Wait, the Elliot fight is canceled? gently caress me.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Not sure this fucker in the middle could look anymore canadian

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

mewse posted:

lol

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
so much better than 219

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
rda vs. lawler is a cool fight. maybe rda can be a whittaker type guy who totally kills it at a higher weight class in the face of all mma logic.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

mewse posted:

He could have a poppy flower on. If only it were a month back.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Wearing poppies for rememberance sunday isn't an especially canadian thing to do.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

mewse posted:

he looks like a guy that gives you missions in GTA

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Gonna be a good fight

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
This whole card is sick. The prelims are going to be dope too.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

mewse posted:

Left: Me. Right: My Enemies. Center: The Mods

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lmao

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

lol

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Is anyone making a gdt? This is quietly a pretty decent card imo, even without a lot of name power. A bunch of good matchups between lesser-known dudes who tend to put on watchable fights.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Wise Learned Man posted:

Is anyone making a gdt? This is quietly a pretty decent card imo, even without a lot of name power. A bunch of good matchups between lesser-known dudes who tend to put on watchable fights.

I'll make one

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Looks like Jordan Mein finally found his killer instinct again and Erick Silva is getting his walking papers.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Here is a GDT

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

lol

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Le Saboteur posted:

Looks like Jordan Mein finally found his killer instinct again and Erick Silva is getting his walking papers.

Erick used to be so rad. ...SAD!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

TheReverend posted:

Erick used to be so rad. ...SAD!

That Matt Brown fight took years off his life and career.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Wise Learned Man posted:

This is quietly a pretty decent card imo, even without a lot of name power. A bunch of good matchups between lesser-known dudes who tend to put on watchable fights.

For once I wasn't dead wrong.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
If RDA beats woodley then the Conor RDA fight is too good to pass up. The current lightweight champ vs the former lightweight champ for the welterweight belt

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

kensei posted:

That Matt Brown fight took years off his life and career.

Usada ended it.

reeg
Jul 5, 2002

I can't think of anyone who has grown under the lights of the UFC as much as RDA. I remember him being a pretty one-dimensional, middling prospect when he first showed up, and now he's sniffing a title in a second weight class

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BlindSite posted:

Usada ended it.

never heard of him, what's his record in Japan?

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I'm okay with racism, xenophobia and being a poo poo

but spoiling star wars????

you're done friend....

Has Colby actually said anything racist? I’m a brown minority in America and it’s not at all racist call people “filthy animals” on the mic when thousands of them are chanting “we’re going to kill you and gently caress your mother.”

Brazil is the most racist country in the Western Hemisphere so its weird to me when people defend them on that issue. If anything the racism is insisting the white dude is racist because he said means things about non white people that had nothing do with race.

The dude’s only friend is a brown person lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tesilential posted:

Has Colby actually said anything racist? I’m a brown minority in America and it’s not at all racist call people “filthy animals” on the mic when thousands of them are chanting “we’re going to kill you and gently caress your mother.”

Brazil is the most racist country in the Western Hemisphere so its weird to me when people defend them on that issue. If anything the racism is insisting the white dude is racist because he said means things about non white people that had nothing do with race.

The dude’s only friend is a brown person lol.

You missed the memo, you can only be racist if you're white in this day and age.

• Locked thread