Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Armitage posted:

It looks like Ben McAdoo and Jerry Reese won’t be out of jobs for too long!
Imagine an alternate timeline where TNA was so successful it was able to branch off its own professional football league

"WHATS DOODOO MACKABEN DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?????!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cavauro posted:

Watch the butt fumble. It's not a full minute so you can still say this. Here's the butt fumble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RIfy-gRa4

anyway I am going to really watch the Royal Rumble, big time. I'll watch both of them

I DID NOT click but I think I saw a gif of something you could call a butt fumble. Does watching a gif count? It wasn't 100% voluntary. I will amend my statement to say I will view static images such as "HE HATE ME" pics and gifs of good tackles, but I will not seek them out, and I will not turn my TV to the sports channels :hai:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
every channel is the sport channel, nerd

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

piss tape israel posted:

Is it accurate to assess that Vince would have stepped down as Chairman and CEO if he had sold even more shares? If so, drat it we were so close to Vince no longer loving with creative.

no because vince was probably dumping the shares with no voting power

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

That kind of travel would have me loopy. "So within 24 hours I'm gonna be in new york, connecticut, then new york again? And each stop I gotta have Bray Wyatt senton on my chest? Then I gotta go to frickin Canada?"

I mean you know New York and Connecticut border each other right? There’s people who commute from one to the other daily

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Endless Mike posted:

I mean you know New York and Connecticut border each other right? There’s people who commute from one to the other daily

Yeah, the NY-LI-CT-Albany section is probably the easiest 4 day span of travel they can expect. The drive to Toronto and flight to Miami won't be fun though.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/944211198467244032

Welp

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I wish people who made things I like would stop being secretly horrible pieces of poo poo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I agree with the dude who has the same avatar as me.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Sanguinia posted:

I wish people who made things I like would stop being secretly horrible pieces of poo poo.

His film company is called Trigger warning, he wasn't secretly anything.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

Him being awful has not been a secret for a while

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Apple doesn't fall far from the child-murdering tree.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Destroy My Sweater posted:

I'm pretty sure I checked out in front of Rich Swann at a Wawa near Full Sail yesterday.

Did he kidnap you

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Jerusalem posted:

I absolutely adored the one episode where Vince deliberately sent Hogan somewhere else and did an interview by satellite to ascertain he definitely was NOT in the building, and then insisted Mr. America come out to the ring :smug:

Mr. America does come out, but it's all shot from long, wide angles so you can't quite see details, and he even seems to be moving a little differently to usual, like maybe it's a different guy in the costume? Then he gets into the ring, grabs the mic, and the camera cuts to a close-up of him as he goes,"WELL LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING, BROTHER!" and the crowd goes banana. :hellyeah:

This was wonderful, it was so fun. Hogan and Vince played off each other really well. Was that a Heyman storyline? Whoever was responsible did a lot of great work there.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

Rick posted:

This was wonderful, it was so fun. Hogan and Vince played off each other really well. Was that a Heyman storyline? Whoever was responsible did a lot of great work there.

Give me a date for this and I'll take out a month of the Network to watch it and Bate/Dunne 3.

Please!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Man watching Bate/Dunne on the last NXT and I wish wwe would just give them some time at mania or something. Give em 25 minutes and just let them just go nuts. Just call it a special attraction

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Sanguinia posted:

all art comes from

1. childhood trauma
2. a narcissistic need to be remembered
3. a desire to do problematic cums

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
all three of those things are related tho

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

projecthalaxy posted:

Did he kidnap you

Allegedly kidnap you

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sanguinia posted:

secretly horrible

You haven't been paying attention my dude

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The new Assassins Creed is good or not?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

DoctorGonzo posted:

It's the best in years but it plays more like someone crossbred AC with The Witcher, so make sure you're into that idea. You will spend a lot of time riding a camel in the desert.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

yeah it’s okay, eagle buddy is a neat mechanic imo

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Witcher 3 is my favorite game of all time and i didnt like HZD that much. I hope it plays more like w3

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

magnum_valentino posted:

Give me a date for this and I'll take out a month of the Network to watch it and Bate/Dunne 3.

Please!

Wait a week, you'll also get the Rumble.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It’s not Max’s fault that John was a helicopter parent

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Him being awful has not been a secret for a while

I am always the last one to know :|

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

There's really no reason to know anything about Max Landis

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Senerio posted:

Allegedly kidnap you

On the one hand, I'm proud of Rovert for learning something they teach you the literal first week of J-school.

On the other hand, it's a web forum so he's totally misplaced it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

sportsgenius86 posted:

:fry:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I saw that Dirk Gently thing on Netflix cuz I read the books and I liked them as a teen and I thought the show was okay except that Dirk is a completely different character than in the books and it ain't like Douglas Adams was a master of characterization but it was noticeably worse all the same and anyway here's The Butt Fumble again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RIfy-gRa4

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

VJeff posted:

Wait a week, you'll also get the Rumble.

Smaaaaart

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

magnum_valentino posted:

Please!

Is Smackdown on the Network now? It was almost all on TV there in spring 2004.

Mildly interesting, is that reading some of the rumor sites from that period is that the Mr. America storyline was supposed to end in a hair vs mask match that Hogan was supposed to win, which would've meant Vince already did the hair angle before the Trump match. Not that they couldn't have found another stip for that.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I am shocked that Max Landis, the person that nobody likes except like 6 people on this forum, is bad

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

And more importantly, NXT: Takeover.

Midnightghoul posted:

I am shocked that Max Landis, the person that nobody likes except like 6 people on this forum, is bad

If there's a connection between nobody on this forum liking you and being a sex offender then uh that's bad news for everybody on this forum.

Except J-Ru. He's safe.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

magnum_valentino posted:

Please!

If you have a Hulu sub you can also watch it there instead of giving WWE money.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

sportsgenius86 posted:

:vince::vince::vince:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Defiance Industries posted:

On the one hand, I'm proud of Rovert for learning something they teach you the literal first week of J-school.

On the other hand, it's a web forum so he's totally misplaced it.

For some reason we are being surprisingly open minded about Landis but not about Swann. The police report is what it is on the surface but things since indicate there's more to the situation.

rovert fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Dec 23, 2017

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

LISTEN AND BELIEVE, ROVERT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

rovert posted:

For some reason why are being open minded about Landis but not about Swann. The police report is what it is on the surface but things since indicate there's more to the situation.

Witnesses must have been plants from Gulak to get him out of the match.

• Locked thread