Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I've never pulled for lilina, I've just gotten lucky with 4* versions of her. I did whale for Ayra and a bunch of them came there though. Haven't spent any money since then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Lilina's primary job is to inflate my AA score

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Andrast posted:

Promoting 4* units to 5* doesn’t cost money, just feathers

Nobody pulls for Lilina, but for other red units, that’s what I’m referring to.

cheetah7071 posted:

I've never pulled for lilina, I've just gotten lucky with 4* versions of her. I did whale for Ayra and a bunch of them came there though. Haven't spent any money since then

“Who were you spending on that ended with you getting Lilina’s” is how I should’ve worded that.

Also, I was gonna ask how all you guys have all of these multi merges, but I realized I didn’t start focusing on making multimerges until like 5 months ago, so that’s a lot of time.

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 26, 2017

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

I still want a system where you can star/favorite arena defense teams that amused you, and then you get feathers for having your team receive stars
I like that idea a lot. There are probably a bunch of people running cool teams that end up switching to dancer/horse teams because they don't get any defense wins.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Getting five lilinas and six tikis, and Ayra being perfect IV helped take the sting out of it but whaling still sucked and I would not recommend it to anyone

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

cheetah7071 posted:

Getting five lilinas and six tikis, and Ayra being perfect IV helped take the sting out of it but whaling still sucked and I would not recommend it to anyone

I would say that it’s cool if it’s from your favorite game but I think that’s enabling lol.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Don't whale unless your income is in the millions. If it is then please support this game

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I stopped being F2P a few days ago when I used a gift card. Could've spent it on FE Warriors DLC, but decided that I wanted orbs.

I got Lissa out of it :shrug: My luck in FE is balanced by my insanely bad luck in FGO so it works out.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I spent a bit today as a Christmas present to myself and now my lyn can flex just a little harder with brazen atk/spd

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
No one has ever felt good after whaling, whether they got what they wanted or not.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Starsnostars posted:

No one has ever felt good after whaling, whether they got what they wanted or not.

The insidious thing is that dolphining can feel good and that slope is slippery as gently caress

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Hi what should I drop this 20k on

1) brave axe+ for cherche, pros she would be a freakin menace with heavy blade seal but cons she's already pretty buff stuff so idk here
2) firesweep lance+ for my 4+10 shanna cuz 35/37 bases are no joke altho she already does have a brave lance+ so idk if this is too efficient either
3) +1 somebody bc blue borders are good as hell, options include cherche nino uhhhh idk lemme get back to this one
4) watersweep nino for the comedy option

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Watersweep Nino is just something I will never understand

Also what the gently caress

I feel like most people's weird +10 projects are green for some reason

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
The coolest seasonal weapons are all axes and lances, so those are the weapon types that get goofy gimmick builds

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Hi what should I drop this 20k on

1) brave axe+ for cherche, pros she would be a freakin menace with heavy blade seal but cons she's already pretty buff stuff so idk here
2) firesweep lance+ for my 4+10 shanna cuz 35/37 bases are no joke altho she already does have a brave lance+ so idk if this is too efficient either
3) +1 somebody bc blue borders are good as hell, options include cherche nino uhhhh idk lemme get back to this one
4) watersweep nino for the comedy option

Cherche options are best options.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

The coolest seasonal weapons are all axes and lances, so those are the weapon types that get goofy gimmick builds

Summer Leo really should have just used an actual tomato for his tome
give the people what they want, heroes:

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

FartingBedpost posted:

Cherche options are best options.

Yeah and I have a zillion good lances but i like shannas hair and voice so,

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Yeah and I have a zillion good lances but i like shannas hair and voice so,

Shanna's hair even won a contest

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

cheetah7071 posted:

Shanna's hair even won a contest

The silliest gauntlet was easily the best gauntlet. We need more like that one.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Voting gauntlet: practical vs impractical armor

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I voted shanna from round 1 because I was a true believer in her cute pixie cut

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I started on team Soren because I wanted to vote for my favorite character of the eight even if they didn't have the best hair

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I liked shanna the best because she looked the least straight out of all the girls, what can I say yahkno

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I feel like most people's weird +10 projects are green for some reason

I saw a +10 Selena today

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Katarina is always into the FE12 avatar regardless of gender which is I think the most gay any of the four of them are

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I never played fe12 but ty I appreciate the heads up on who's gay or not

Oh nooo I'm out of Kleins and my last free db3 is on bad elincia but I was saving her for flier formation!!! Guess cherche is a 40k project qq

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I'll be sure to let you know who is gayest in the next voting gauntlet

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Doing gods work my pal

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Katarina was only the second gayest in the hair gauntlet but the gayest was Soren and you seem to only care about gay ladies

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I have love for my queer fam of all stripes okay but I have my priorities

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

when will we have the gay voting gauntlet

soleil
katarina
soren
florina
niles
leon
lucius

and the new unit introduced on the voting gauntlet banner.... heather with the firesweep dagger (let me dream)

let me know if i missed any obvious ones

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
You included Soren but not Soren's boyfriend

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Also, soleil over actual canon gay character is some mixed messaging

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

My rule was to only include one half of a couple, and Soleil just came to mind before Rhajat

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I'd call Ike gayer than Soren because we have direct evidence of him turning down ladies

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

There's a lot of room for debate. It's a flexible list.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Give me canon gay Sully's canon gay daughter namaste

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

I'd call Ike gayer than Soren because we have direct evidence of him turning down ladies

If turning down girls at some point is considered gay, have I got a list for you

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Tae posted:

If turning down girls at some point is considered gay, have I got a list for you

I guess I didn't actually say it in that post but Ike is like visibly annoyed when presented with female attention

Which doesn't like prove anything but still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Actually, any character I say is gay is gay. My uncle works for fire emblem so I can do this