Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Donder is the worst of the reindeer. Real piece of work that Donder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ferrule posted:

Santa has been re-interpreted for centuries by numerous outlets, etc etc.

Rudolph, however, was specially created by a department store to be "a new christmas tradition" and to sell merchandise.

And Montgomery Ward is now dead, so lol

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

R... Rudolph?

source

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/nightfiIm/status/945819768573038592

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SovCit Snake?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You forgot the best one

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Guy Goodbody posted:

You forgot the best one

I wanna make a bunch of these and go around parking lots sticking them on cars that have other right-wing stickers on them.

I work for a printing company. I can make this happen.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I wanna make a bunch of these and go around parking lots sticking them on cars that have other right-wing stickers on them.

be the change friend.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
This is still one of my favorites

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I’ll take 100 at least, seriously

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Randaconda posted:

Claymation Rudolph owns.

Robbie the Reindeer is beautifully animated, and it looks like at least 2 of the 3 movies are on Youtube.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Great, now I wanna eat me some pods.

Anyone have that post screenshot about monkey brains craving laundry pods?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

My money’s on giant man.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

:yikes:

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Nice pun

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I am completely serious, you need to do that. Post an SAMart thread, let C-SPAM know, and you will be the internet's next hundredaire.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

:randno:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Guy Goodbody posted:

I am completely serious, you need to do that. Post an SAMart thread, let C-SPAM know, and you will be the internet's next hundredaire.

Yeah just don’t be a dick and make them like $3 each. They need to be sold bulk :colbert:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That feels like a very specific parody of something, but I don't have a clue what.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Which one?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

FactsAreUseless posted:

That feels like a very specific parody of something, but I don't have a clue what.

I didn't read it, but from the tiny picture on my phone, it reminded me of the mlp resume.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Bored posted:

I didn't read it, but from the tiny picture on my phone, it reminded me of the mlp resume.

Or of that other horrible multipage CV by some pathetic dweeb.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Snowy posted:

I’ll take 100 at least, seriously

Guy Goodbody posted:

Snowy posted:

Yeah just don't be a dick and make them like $3 each. They need to be sold bulk :colbert:

As much as I'd like to get internet rich, the artwork doesn't belong to me, so I can't legally (or in good conscience) sell them for profit. The best I could do would be to just sell them for whatever the cost of shipping is.

That being said, I am formulating a plan in my head. More info to come once I put things into action (which is to say, once I get back to the plant and get a batch printed out).

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 01:32 on Dec 29, 2017

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

As much as I'd like to get internet rich, the artwork doesn't belong to me, so I can't legally (or in good conscience) sell them for profit. The best I could do would be to just sell them for whatever the cost of shipping is.

That being said, I am formulating a plan in my head. More info to come once I put things into action (which is to say, once I get back to the plant and get a batch printed out).

Or you could sell them for a profit and give the profit to a good cause.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Daddy Zamboni's Bourbon Fund

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I can always draw you some similar designs. I've got artist's block and severely need a project.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Make it out to the Charlotte Autistic Savant House.

Just use the acronym to save effort tho.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Once again, completely serious, Southern Poverty Law Center. not only is it a great cause, they're the exact opposite of the sort of person who drives around with a Gadseden Flag bumper sticker.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Kali-ma, obviously.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Scathach posted:

I can always draw you some similar designs. I've got artist's block and severely need a project.

Sent you a PM.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Once again, completely serious, Southern Poverty Law Center. not only is it a great cause, they're the exact opposite of the sort of person who drives around with a Gadseden Flag bumper sticker.

This is a good idea.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeah I'm gonna agree. If my art's gonna do something cool it might as well benefit someone that needs it.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

From a few pages back but how did you guys not mention Sweetist Day as the most ridiculous made up holiday? Candy companies in Cleveland wanted a second Valentine's Day so they created one because gently caress you buy our candy.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/nopoweradeinusa/status/946557982707392512

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Find a way to put it on shirt and I'm yours.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

This is baffling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatGirlAtThatShow
Nov 4, 2013
Don't forget this one!

https://imgur.com/a/OxHvo

I have no idea how to imbed an image, sorry, I read the instructions but apparently got my dick stuck in the ceiling fan anyway...