Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Has anyone here EVER said LoD was good? Well I mean aside from Derek but he doesn't count.

I did a let’s play of it in the thread. Gave it an 11/10 so it’s definitely worth all the money. I think the guy who got screwed 25 years ago by Derek should definitely sink money into the new version because it’s everything he ever dreamed it would be. No doubt redemption would be had. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

big nipples big life posted:

quoting a very specific call

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Smart's obsession with Roberts doesn't make sense at first. Then you realize he is jealous of the fact that, no matter how lovely Star Citizen is, it's still more fun then his games. Robert's success is a sickness and the only cure is more blog posts.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
so I guess now its going to be a $2m day or something

lol

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Beet Wagon
Pet that cat
Do it this is a lawyer
Pet the cat

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

the mental gynastic of these spergs is phenomenal

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Ayn Marx posted:

Beet Wagon
Pet that cat
Do it this is a lawyer
Pet the cat

But... Which one?

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
pet the steak

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

EminusSleepus posted:

the mental gynastic of these spergs is phenomenal

Oh, it is an S4 mount? I had this all wrong in my head. Put me down for a 4 pack.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

The Titanic posted:

I did a let’s play of it in the thread. Gave it an 11/10 so it’s definitely worth all the money. I think the guy who got screwed 25 years ago by Derek should definitely sink money into the new version because it’s everything he ever dreamed it would be. No doubt redemption would be had. :)

I hope this video is everything you dreamed it would be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJjQLz06ZGk

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Bootcha posted:

I have a nausea. Maybe zoom the camera out a bit.

Sorry.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Bootcha posted:

Is there any noteworthy history with Starlancer? Or was it somehow, against all odds, a project that people began, completed and shipped with a minimum of drama?

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
btw I spent today and tonight showing PSVR to people who have never, ever played VR and one of the gals on RE7 started freaking out and I was like "ok I got this, I beat this before" and I freaked the gently caress out too because holy poo poo in VR that poo poo is loving scary as hell

two of the people over used to work on SC but even after prodding would not say a single. fuckin. word about anything. and they were the ones talkin smack back at the fair just a few months ago. and my gal is so loving sick of goddamn star citizen, so when I brought it up she's like "why don't you and chris roberts and derek smart all go gently caress each other in the spa with your spaceships" and I thought to myself
hmmm, okay

so derek and chris, who I know both read the thread at this point (yes, chris roberts gets updates on this thread, seriously, no lols), let's all go for a steamy interracial three way in my hot tub some night

I'm DDF and DTF if you know what I mean

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

BluesShaman posted:

Lieutenant.

Hello Lieutenant.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Sillybones posted:

Oh, it is an S4 mount? I had this all wrong in my head. Put me down for a 4 pack.

more like

"I did not pay full for that chariot because sold one of my chariot to offset the full amount , therefor I did not pay for the full amount"

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

TheAgent posted:

btw I spent today and tonight showing PSVR to people who have never, ever played VR and one of the gals on RE7 started freaking out and I was like "ok I got this, I beat this before" and I freaked the gently caress out too because holy poo poo in VR that poo poo is loving scary as hell

two of the people over used to work on SC but even after prodding would not say a single. fuckin. word about anything. and they were the ones talkin smack back at the fair just a few months ago. and my gal is so loving sick of goddamn star citizen, so when I brought it up she's like "why don't you and chris roberts and derek smart all go gently caress each other in the spa with your spaceships" and I thought to myself
hmmm, okay

so derek and chris, who I know both read the thread at this point (yes, chris roberts gets updates on this thread, seriously, no lols), let's all go for a steamy interracial three way in my hot tub some night

I'm DDF and DTF if you know what I mean

Hello Chris, please stop digging this hole deeper for yourself and everyone you are affecting with your dangerous promises

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
No way Chris is DDF.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:
Mods please change my name to "42 page weekly report"

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
fyi from what I've been hearing in hushed tones, chris is loving livid with bootcha, beer and this entire thread

although weirdly not upset with derek anymore, so uh

take that for what its worth I guess

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

I choose to believe you because it's funny.

I doubt you because that seems like a poor use of anyones time.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
and bootcha, it really wouldn't surprise me if they decided to gag you

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

TheAgent posted:

and bootcha, it really wouldn't surprise me if they decided to gag you
Hot.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Dusty Lens posted:

I choose to believe you because it's funny.

chris "lets spend our backers cash redoing jackets for four months, pouring cash into a soon-to-be-hit American Satan and changing a single pixel" roberts

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

TheAgent posted:

just remember that all the marketing, including ship sales, CCU, land sales, everything, loving everything marketing wise is developed straight up, no bullshit, by Turbulent

who is going to drop the ten ton anvil on CIGs head within the next

two weeks lol

hn ngggg :jackbud:

I hope CIG takes down Turbulents whale fracking platform with them in this shitshow

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

AlbieQuirky posted:

No way Chris is DDF.

Ever since he couldn't make space games with the fidelity of his vision in the 90's he's had an itch, he's never specified where though.

His nasal cavity has seen more powder than a professional slalom skier.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Time to crowdfund a Lil' Legal for Bootcha.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
chris "all the hollywood guys marry young starlets with a troubled pasts, all of them reneg on contracts and love doing shitloads of drugs" roberts

its seriously like he's cosplaying a hollywood producer

he's so goddamn autistic lol

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

TheAgent posted:

fyi from what I've been hearing in hushed tones, chris is loving livid with bootcha, beer and this entire thread
Oh yeah?

Well gently caress him!

Dusty Lens posted:

Chris "make that pixel green" Roberts.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

Does he have any opinions on when to put a good sear on a steak.

tooterfish posted:

Chris "make that pixel green" Roberts.

Well sure wasting other peoples time is a mark of genius.

Dusty Lens fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Dec 31, 2017

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Titanic posted:

You seem upset for some reason, friend.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Dusty Lens posted:

Does he have any opinions on when to put a good sear on a steak.

Well sure wasting other peoples time is a mark of genius.
eat it raw, veins tearing and blood spattering across your cheeks

or just have a loving hamburger like a normal person

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I have a weird feeling that a forceful refund is about to hit my (and others) account(s) relatively soon

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

TheAgent posted:

although weirdly not upset with derek anymore, so uh

take that for what its worth I guess

The irony is that his cargo cult can't actually handle cargo.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Is anyone going to make a Star Citizen in retrospect this year?

Trilobite
Aug 15, 2001

Foo Diddley posted:

Technically, Beer is an apostate
:goonsay:

Don't forget anathema.

And if that's not on his business cards, it should be.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
We should do like a Star Citizen meme or .gif of the year contest.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I nominate this one as the best thing to come out of Star Citizen so far.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

thatguy posted:

A thread retrospective for 2017 would have more content than the one CIG put out.

AlbieQuirky posted:

The irony is that his cargo cult can't actually handle cargo.

:eyepop:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

ComfyPants posted:

A thread retrospective for 2017 would have more content than the one CIG put out.
Ya, that's what I meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

thatguy posted:

Next time you sit on the toilet for your affair, look down after you are finished. Here is your retrospect. For the 2018 retrospect, you'll do the same thing but you'll add the flushing.