Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Eat the fuckin pizza, wolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I appreciate all the suggestions for my hands! however I think the answer for my eczema is to wear a fursuit while cooking,

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Snoo posted:

I appreciate all the suggestions for my hands! however I think the answer for __________ is to wear a fursuit while _________.

Checks out

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Don't eat dish soap pods Snoo.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

I never really understood why those would be such a threat to children but looking at those images my brain misfires and goes "just a taste? could be really good..." which is scary as gently caress.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Arivia posted:

I never really understood why those would be such a threat to children but looking at those images my brain misfires and goes "just a taste? could be really good..." which is scary as gently caress.

:randno:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Arivia posted:

RIP in peace Arivia

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Technology has doomed us, but not how we imagined at all.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I had a Gain mangoapple scented pod explode in my face once, and I can assure you it was worse than expected. Each color chamber on the pod held a new horror that startles the senses. Blue is salty gloop that won't properly rinse out of your sinuses, green is weaponized apple mango scent, white is probably Satan cum. Or pure soap. I could smell Gain detergent for a month.

That pizza photo is giving me PTSD.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

only powdered for me, gotta love that crunch

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Arivia posted:

An entire TWO CHILDREN a year are killed by pods. Horrifying.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Wait, why do people eat detergent now?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Mymla posted:

Wait, why do people eat detergent now?

Because they look like candy

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Whats the lethal dose of laundry soap? Like how many pods you got to eat?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

bongwizzard posted:

Whats the lethal dose of laundry soap? Like how many pods you got to eat?

one.

Failed Nihilist
Apr 10, 2015

fizzymercy posted:

probably Satan cum.
I could smell Gain detergent for a month.

That pizza photo is giving me PTSD.

Some great potential thread titles.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

they're like gushers! but forbidden

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Scathach posted:

An entire TWO CHILDREN a year are killed by pods. Horrifying.

they kill way way more adults every year hehe

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Holy crap you're right. Six entire adults a year.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

I honestly can't tell if you're serious. What the gently caress is in laundry detergent?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Death

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Maybe they're super effective because humans are pretty much the biggest germ on the planet.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

don't eat laundry detergent

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

MissEchelon posted:

don't eat laundry detergent

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Don't mix your (cleaner)uppers and your downers.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
An artisinal wooden board with crackers and 5 varieties of laundry detergent pod

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Honestly after furry laundry pod pizza everything looks pretty good to me now

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

You know what, I would try banana pizza. I don't think banana and pineapple belong together, though.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Bloop posted:

You know what, I would try banana pizza. I don't think pineapple belongs on this earth, though.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

The Bloop posted:

You know what, I would try banana pizza. I don't think banana and pineapple belong together, though.

Needs some kiwi and durian on there, too. And blueberry syrup.

Y'all I am not loving with you when it comes to the need for pizza legislation across Asia.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

EAT THE FUCKIN PIZZA, WOLF

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

As goes Lawry’s, so goes the celery industry

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Needs some kiwi and durian on there, too. And blueberry syrup.

Y'all I am not loving with you when it comes to the need for pizza legislation across Asia.

Bullshit, Asia is where the concept of no pizza rules reaches its glorious epitome. Lobster bisque with rotini pasta? Why not use an actual soup as a topping for a pizza? Durian? Way better than I ever would have expected. Sweet potato puree around the rim of every loving pizza in Korea, ok maybe it's not all great. But I absolutely love how creative they get with pizza in this part of the world. The best and worst chain-restaurant pizzas (I have to specify because obviously I've had better homemade pizza and better mom & pop pizzeria pizza) I've ever had were both in China. The best one was Sichuan spiced crayfish pizza, the worst was one that I thought was just chicken but turned out to be chicken cartilage. I'm ok with a lot of weird foods but cartilage doesn't belong on a pizza so much as it belongs in the trash after you've eaten the rest of the chicken.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i could actually imagine a solidly gelatinized cartilage being good for a sauce addition
like, cook chicken cartilage for 40 hours until it basically jellifies and then mix it into the sauce
powdered gelatin prolly better tho. also, not suited to industrial production unless you precook it (whereupon it is extremely suited to industrial production)

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Not a picture but I panicked because I saw a small spider on my hand and I have a major issue with them but it was squished and I looked closer and it was actually just a little chocolate smear from the dainty I just ate lol so silly so what the hell I went to lick it off my hand and it didn't totally come off so I looked closer and whoops actually yeah was spider.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Not a picture but I panicked because I saw a small spider on my hand and I have a major issue with them but it was squished and I looked closer and it was actually just a little chocolate smear from the dainty I just ate lol so silly so what the hell I went to lick it off my hand and it didn't totally come off so I looked closer and whoops actually yeah was spider.

:rip:

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i could actually imagine a solidly gelatinized cartilage being good for a sauce addition
like, cook chicken cartilage for 40 hours until it basically jellifies and then mix it into the sauce
powdered gelatin prolly better tho. also, not suited to industrial production unless you precook it (whereupon it is extremely suited to industrial production)

That might not be a bad idea, but when people in Asia eat cartilage they eat it because they want the crunch. It's specifically the little bit that sticks off the end of the breast bone. I'd post a photo but I'm having trouble uploading stuff to imgur, which happens when you use the internet in Beijing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Meanwhile we're all like "It'S a TeXtUrE tHinG" spongebob.jpg