Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

4654 in Arena, Navarre has one kill in 7 maps.

And died to WOM Zephiel in the last map, so there’s that.

We’ll see if that’s enough to barely move up to Tier 19, but I’ll probably try another run to get to 4700 ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Apologies to IHeart2EatMiaAss for causing them so much trouble

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

cheetah7071 posted:

In an entire stamina bar I got 50 great badges

Fortunately I only need 81 to hit 400

I hate this badge system.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
they should get better waifus

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'd take a deal that just converted a stamina potion into 50 great badges without having to play

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Stephen9001 posted:

Something I thought you'd all appreciate.
In my mind, the Heroes universe is like that time chamber from Dragonball Z.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Askr is one of the hyperbolic baby chambers from Fates

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

Askr is one of the hyperbolic baby chambers from Fates

which one?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
We never see or hear about Sharena and Alfonse's parents because they live in the real world and dumped them in here

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

You, the player, are Sharena and Alfonse's mother and father both, thanks to some Heinlein-esque time-travel shenanigans to be depicted in Book 3

Actias
Oct 9, 2012

AA is okay (fun, even!) for me for the first four battles, but then I'm hit with a crushing wave of ennui and want to be doing absolutely anything else but finish those last three. My roster is solid enough that it's not a question of not having the units; I just lack the mental fortitude.

Plus you still get a handful of stones for half-assing it, so w/e.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Actias posted:

AA is okay (fun, even!) for me for the first four battles, but then I'm hit with a crushing wave of ennui and want to be doing absolutely anything else but finish those last three. My roster is solid enough that it's not a question of not having the units; I just lack the mental fortitude.

I always save my items (and some of my strongest teams) for the last three battles. With those even hard matchups are pretty doable.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Actias posted:

I mean, that's why you have 3 items to cheese battles.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Flier emblem is pretty hilarious for my t19 account. I don't have a 4th flier so I threw my Nowi in the last slot. I'll probably get a Cherche, Micallis, or Camilla for the last slot. IDK Nowi is pretty ridiculous this patch anyway.

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010

V-Men posted:

This breaks my heart so much

That was for screenshot purposes to show it's not locked to non-dancer, Elincia is +Spd -Def and is still alive and well dunkin' on greens in flier emblem.

AzureSkye fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jan 2, 2018

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Please tell me that Sword Camilla works with Wo Dao so she can have the katana she clearly wants to order from the internet.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Parasol Prophet posted:

Please tell me that Sword Camilla works with Wo Dao so she can have the katana she clearly wants to order from the internet.

Wo Dao is probably the best generic offensive sword for most normal-ish stat spreads

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Alright, conundrum time.

I have saved enough Firs to make a 5* +6 once I upgrade my 4*+ Fir.

But should I upgrade and merge to 5*+5 then upgrade and add my 4* +, or upgrade my 4*+ and slowly add in Firs as I go along?

Both will take the same amount of time, I’m only at 25k feathers.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I like how Olivia's battle portrait looks like somethings about to fall on her from a high shelf.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
haven't really been playing lately aside from doing Tempest Trials and doing Arena every other week, now I have 90,000 feathers and no clue what to do with them.I could make like a +4 DC Athena, that'd be pretty neat.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Pick a lovely 3* whose art you like and turn them into a project

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
I guess that's the plan. Kinda want to hit 100k feathers first though.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i have 140,000 feathers from indecision

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I have 163,000 feathers somehow

Maybe I'll make a Dark Olivia, I have a Karel I'm never going to use so I can give her Wo Dao

But I have a 4* Olivia with +atk/-def and another that's +spd/-health

Which one would make the most out of Wo Dao?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

THE loving MOON posted:

haven't really been playing lately aside from doing Tempest Trials and doing Arena every other week, now I have 90,000 feathers and no clue what to do with them.I could make like a +4 DC Athena, that'd be pretty neat.

Making a Lighting Breath+ Dragon is super expensive.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

i have 140,000 feathers from indecision

I had over 170k before i decided i wanted to fill out the pokedex and started 5*ing the 3-4* pool (& GHB) with reckless abandon. It's a nice long term project with an end goal because unless they decide to get crazy for the 1st anniversary the 3 star pool will never ever expand. And in that time i got more and more feathers for more 5 stars. I'm already back to 50k, love the feather engine once it gets going.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I can't remember the last time I had 20k feathers for longer than the few minutes it took me to realize it and promote somebody

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
This week in arena

A proper knight always eats his veggies

A dancer who would rather be useless

A Camilla with a huge sack

Only managed a 5054 this week due to the BST drop in bonus units. 718-728 and it mostly gave me 718-722 (aka 3 horses + dancer all +10 land)

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

i can respect someone trying so desperately to make a unit who should absolutely be taking no physical hits into something that can maybe take a physical hit sometimes.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

cheetah7071 posted:

I can't remember the last time I had 20k feathers for longer than the few minutes it took me to realize it and promote somebody

same but i don't promote when i'm :420: anymore ever since i accidentally only inherited hone spd 1 after promoting a matthew

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
When I get my feather reward from the voting gauntlet tonight I'm either promoting my Tailtiu to move towards a complete set of 5* genealogy units, or merging Fae up to +3. I haven't decided which yet but am leaning toward Tailtiu

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
The next time I pull an Olivia, my arena core of Nino, Reinhardt, and Olivia will all be +10 and I will be forced to work on other projects. I want to try out dragon emblem but I don't have any spare Bikes and if I can't have 3 steady breath dragons why even bother

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The White Dragon posted:

same but i don't promote when i'm :420: anymore ever since i accidentally only inherited hone spd 1 after promoting a matthew

Playing FEH while high inevitably leads to me jamming on "end turn" instead of "Danger Area" at the start of every battle :saddowns:

Honestly I'm lucky I haven't done anything dumber than that

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

cheetah7071 posted:

The longest I had more than 20k feathers was the leadup into 2.0 when we weren't sure what weapon refinery would look like and I didn't want to make any investments I'd regret.

Fortunately it turned out all of the poo poo I was sitting on didn't get refines anyway and that was the last time I've ever seen that first digit out of five be higher than a 2 :v:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

"My orb senses are burning, let's activate the summon simulator!"

*Sets settings to Red Only, gets Azama*

"Welp, maybe wait 2 weeks"

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Wait Stahl isn't even a bonus unit this week, why did I run into like five +10 of them today

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Wait Stahl isn't even a bonus unit this week, why did I run into like five +10 of them today

have you even seen that booty

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

I try to keep around 20k feathers on hold in case a tempest trial comes up and I want to promote a 3-4 star to use them or someone in the Arena if I don't have a bonus unit. I loved promoting my Eliwood and using him for the FE7 tempest trial. But I haven't done that with anyone since. Also I just had 22k feathers and blue them on the Cordelia I pulled yesterday going for Azura. I'm now at +3 y'all.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
OPEN THE BLOOD GATES OF HENRY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facepalmolive
Jan 29, 2009

loquacius posted:

guys

why is it that every banner I decide to target one hero, waste a bunch of orbs on it, then the first time I get a pull of all the wrong colors, the one I pick is one of the banner units I don't want

it has happened to me a disturbing number of times

I've been pulling for a New Year Camilla because my flier team needs a red (Palla is very mediocre), I just got a pull of 3 blue and 2 colorless, and now I've got this New Year Takumi I have no use for. I don't use daggers. Why does this keep happening to me?

SEE ALSO: Christmas Lissa; HJakob

Same, buddy. Saaaaame.

BRoy, sniping for BIke
Shigure, sniping for Axezura
Celica #3, sniping for Genny (Legendary banner; granted the Legendary banners are terrible banners for sniping particular characters)
NYCamilla, sniping for NYAzura

In fact, come to think of it that's 4 out of the past 4 banners I've spent orbs pulling on (i.e., more than just the free pull). I've still never gotten my BIke, Azura, Genny, or NYAzura.

It's always gotta be loving green, isn't it?