Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
It's an overnight laxative and a sleeping pill. Sounds like a party to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Trabant posted:

It's an overnight laxative and a sleeping pill. Sounds like a party to me!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You'd think you'd notice the pill itself being a different color.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

When you are extremely tired or extremely in need of a poo poo are times when little details like that can escape you

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If things were escaping you you wouldn't need the laxative.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Bored posted:

Yeeeaaah. Rexall really should at least make the boxes different colors. A lot of people don’t bother reading the drug names on medicine packaging.

idgi

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Solice Kirsk posted:

The past three times I've bought Sudafed from the pharmacy I've gotten three different generics with three different colors. I wouldn't expect anyone to say "Wait, this is orange, not blue. Whew, I almost took the poo poo-yourself pill instead of the sleepytime."

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

If you leave a baby carrier near chickens they'll peck its eyes out.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

What? One helps you go to sleep and the other gets you up. I'm not seeing the problem here.

Edit: Adding a funny pic here instead of doubleposting:

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 22:44 on Jan 3, 2018

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Guy Goodbody posted:

When you are extremely tired or extremely in need of a poo poo are times when little details like that can escape you
Yo you can’t seriously just eat random pills because the box is a certain color. Congrats on getting this far though.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/leoalfaro87/status/947553935836844033

https://twitter.com/MouthEaters/status/928541879234416641

https://twitter.com/bretjturner/status/948336006054395904

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Bored posted:

Yeeeaaah. Rexall really should at least make the boxes different colors.

I guess you could say they really poo poo the bed on that choice

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Bored posted:

Yeeeaaah. Rexall really should at least make the boxes different colors. A lot of people don’t bother reading the drug names on medicine packaging.

I had a colleague who bought a special detox/weight loss tea set. A day tea to detox at work and a gentle laxative to take in the evening​.

She took the wrong one to work.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Guy Goodbody posted:

The threat of EMPs was thought up by fucin Defense thinktanks whose pay depends on getting the government to buy useless poo poo and putting talking heads on CNN to scare the old and gullible. Every PDF you post is just more evidence that I'm right. Go buy a Alex Jones Infowar.com EMP Survival Bucket

Hi Guy :) I try not to police subjective thread content like 'is this picture actually funny' or 'is this book actually terrible' or whatever but at this point I have definitely gathered the impression you're just posting barely valid contributions to annoy other people and used to getting away with it.

So the next time you get reported for a picture in here that, should I see the report, doesn't make me at the least crack a big grin, I'll probate you based on... well. However annoyed I am with life on that day. So good luck, I guess.

I would have preferred to discuss this with you privately ages ago but you don't have private messages so, here we are. :shrug:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Note: I am often painfully unfunny, so if you thought I was making a joke, I apologize.

Those are two different drugs. Rexall is the company selling the generic drugs, like how Equate makes all the generic otc's at Walmart.The drug name is on each package under the massive description of what the drug is for. Diphenhydramine is generic benadryl/unisom. Since I'm in the app, I can't scroll down to see what drug the stool softener is, but it is not diphenhydramine.

Different pill colors and shapes don't seem to mean as much when you are dealing with generic drugs.

That is bad packaging design by Rexall.

Edit: Bisacodyl, generic dulcolex.

Phy posted:

I guess you could say they really poo poo the bed on that choice

:golfclap:

Captain Splendid posted:

I had a colleague who bought a special detox/weight loss tea set. A day tea to detox at work and a gentle laxative to take in the evening​.

She took the wrong one to work.

:ohdear:

Bored has a new favorite as of 00:40 on Jan 4, 2018

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Hi Guy :) I try not to police subjective thread content like 'is this picture actually funny' or 'is this book actually terrible' or whatever but at this point I have definitely gathered the impression you're just posting barely valid contributions to annoy other people and used to getting away with it.

So the next time you get reported for a picture in here that, should I see the report, doesn't make me at the least crack a big grin, I'll probate you based on... well. However annoyed I am with life on that day. So good luck, I guess.

I would have preferred to discuss this with you privately ages ago but you don't have private messages so, here we are. :shrug:

I've been genuinely baffled by the vicious response some of the picture I post get seemingly at random. So I'll just keep doing as I do and you do what you gotta do. Hopefully this'll at least put the subject to bed. Here's a goofyass bird

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

pwease no steppy

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lol now that's funny

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

For Guy Goodbody, I guess. But the bar is really loving low

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I really should have closed the 'seeing birds DOES make me grin' loophole when I made that post. poo poo.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I think Guy Goodbody is just really easily amused and the rest of us are overstimulated cycnical assholes

I wish I could get a chuckle out of looking at a bird

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's a very pretty bird in a slightly silly place. It's not funny, but it's not bad or dumb.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Disco Salmon posted:

A few posts late but I have seen our chickens hunting and catching squirrels and baby birds (fallen out of a nest) before. I've also seen them with frogs, bugs, lizards, snakes....people who say chickens are vegetarians are so so mistaken.

My conure will do anything for meat...she would rather have chicken/fish/whatever than her vegetables if she has a choice.

When I was younger, I saw my grandad's chickens go racing full speed across a pasture to get to a roadkilled deer more than once. There was an entire flock of chickens tearing that dead deer apart...they are NOT vegetarians by any means lol I have had my own chickens go stealing pieces of meat from backyard bbqs we have had, and when they get scraps of food they always go for the meat first.

They are definitely smaller dinos, and I have no doubt that if I passed out in their view they would probably eat me if they could reach me.

We ought to explain this to the vegetarians. See, it's fine to eat chickens, because they're bloodthirsty bastards who totally would eat us any time they got the chance. Throw a human baby in the chicken yard and they'll mercilessly pounce and gleefully rip it to shreds.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Looks like Chicken Boo finally had enough of this poo poo

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

twoday posted:

I think Guy Goodbody is just really easily amused and the rest of us are overstimulated cycnical assholes

I wish I could get a chuckle out of looking at a bird

Its beak looking like an ancap flag worked for me.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

RareAcumen posted:

pwease no steppy

I kind of want to gently hold it's beak closed and see what it does

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Toucan Sam broke the poo poo out of the NAP

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Honestly, back in the day if I found a cool picture of a space colony or whatever I'd post it assuming that nobody would really care, but it turns out you guys do care. You care a lot about the integrity the integrity of the funny pictures thread. Some of you care a lot about it. So I cleaned up my act, and only posted pictures I genuinely found amusing. Unfortunately it seems that my earlier posts created the impression that I was intentionally "trolling" or had a "gimmick" of posting purposefully non-funny pictures. I just want to say that nothing could be further from the truth. If you guys want me to post a short paragraph explaining what about each picture I post I find amusing, I would be more than willing to do that in order to prevent further misunderstandings.

In this one, I think it's funny that the dog is like a person. Your mind can add a backstory to the picture. In my mind, he's trying to pick up some bitches.

Guy Goodbody has a new favorite as of 01:07 on Jan 4, 2018

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Guy Goodbody posted:

Honestly, back in the day if I found a cool picture of a space colony or whatever I'd post it assuming that nobody would really care, but it turns out you guys do care. You care a lot about the integrity the integrity of the funny pictures thread. Some of you care a lot about it. So I cleaned up my act, and only posted pictures I genuinely found amusing. Unfortunately it seems that my earlier posts created the impression that I was intentionally "trolling" or had a "gimmick" of posting purposefully non-funny pictures. I just want to say that nothing could be further from the truth. If you guys want me to post a short paragraph explaining what about each picture I post I find amusing, I would be more than willing to do that in order to prevent further misunderstandings.

Actually, and I say this in a non-sarcastic manner, I think adding a very serious caption of why you find each picture funny would be amazing.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

In this one, I think it's funny that the dog is like a person. Your mind can add a backstory to the picture. In my mind, he's trying to pick up some bitches.

"Hey baby, wanna come back to my place? I got a tennis ball and some fresh poop we can eat."

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Actually, and I say this in a non-sarcastic manner, I think adding a very serious caption of why you find each picture funny would be amazing.

consider it done

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Guy Goodbody posted:

consider it done

:buddy::hf::buddy:

e: no hard feelings I hope. I am exceedingly familiar with finding things funny that other people don't :downs:

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 01:27 on Jan 4, 2018

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I am exceedingly familiar with finding things funny that other people don't :downs:

I'm in the same boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMeZoJE_VVQ

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/noiROGr.gifv

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
That man has non-Euclidean body proportions.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Toucans are very silly birds. They are inherently funny.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
They also have a strict NO GUNS!!! policy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Arthur " Toucan" Jackson.