Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Big Baller Brand is taking over all of Eastern Europe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Big Baller Bloc

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
you cant destabilize what was never stable

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I'm always amazed just how much more of a giant turtle PE looks every time I see him.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I heard the big dog JV poo poo all over the bucks today????

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Isaiah starts tonight, friends. Hopefully he continues to will Jae Chowdah into being good

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Cool Buff Man posted:

Big Baller Bloc

The ending of the Trump/Ball feud no one ever saw coming: Global Thermonuclear War.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/NBCSPhilly/status/949463469354516481

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Of course the GM of the Rockets would think this

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

skeletons! posted:

I mean, he may also be doing that, but Lithuania is in the Baltics, my dude.

My bad

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Big Baller Bloc

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Dejan Bimble posted:

On the very first day of his first summer league, brolic said Dunn had the look. Where are all you doubters now

The real question is where is brolic now?

I think we all know he's crying his heart out in a corner somewhere

skeletons! posted:

I mean, he may also be doing that, but Lithuania is in the Baltics, my dude.

Yeah, but Nick's a teacher.

pause

I think he just qualified for his Oklahoma teaching certificate... Nick if you're thinking of a cut in pay for a team that wins a few and is ultimately more frustrating to watch

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

R.D. Mangles posted:

those tim and eric old spice commercials were the worst thing to happen to advertising, which is now a bunch of people without functional senses of humor trying to be "random"

https://youtu.be/GExIu9-QXbI

God i forgot how great this was

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Mr. Mambold posted:

The real question is where is brolic now?

I think we all know he's crying his heart out in a corner somewhere

He was being really "I told you so!" about the Clippers' hot start and also kept railing on Danny Ainge after the Celtics started 0-2 so he was ASKIN' for it!

Really though come back brolic. We don't care if all of your favorite team's players are injured and Doc Rivers is a big fathead.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

I'm starting to think Jason Kidd is a garbage coach.

He has to be right? I dont get why the Bucks aren't better.

skeletons!
Mar 28, 2013

Cool Buff Man posted:

Big Baller Bloc

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Spoeank posted:

Dr. J taken to the hospital from illness

:ohdear:

They interviewed him during the Pistons game and he seemed fine. His usual suave rear end self. It is a frozen wasteland here in Philly, I am a young man and I welcome the cold embrace of the reaper after two weeks of this poo poo.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Does anyone remember the url of that basketball history website?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
The shock of the Sixers holding onto a lead is going to kill Doctor J

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Yeah, if Milwaukee is another one and done in the playoffs you have to think Kidd is out. No way they should be as inconsistent as they are with a star like Giannis and decent help around him

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/949696787157323778

Come back home

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

andrew bogut is some sort of totem absorbing all the bad luck that should be befalling the warriors and its real hosed up

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I feel like for Bogut to be truly effective, he needs to be signed to a team that has access to cheap cybernetic limbs.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'd rather have Bogut than Big Al.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Chairchucker posted:

I feel like for Bogut to be truly effective, he needs to be signed to a team that has access to cheap cybernetic limbs.
He was pretty good in limited minutes, should be a good defensive center off the bench for some contender

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bogut was still okay to good on defense and in a world where Julius Randle has an Earvin Johnson Minute Cap he was a nice alternative to Lopez when he isn’t having a good enough offensive game to justify being on the floor. I can’t blame him for wanting to be on a contender, though.

But I guess those minutes can go to Zubac now which probably is where they should go.

Dejan Bimble posted:

On the very first day of his first summer league, brolic said Dunn had the look. Where are all you doubters now

I’m just glad my biggest Draft miss was in fact a draft hit.

Rick fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jan 6, 2018

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

Brolander posted:

this and the quizno's things

spong monkeys

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

This coming Lakers offseason is going to end poorly

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I said that Dunn was good, but that was mostly homerism and enjoyment of some of the cool and flashy things he did.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Reminder that Bogut has been trash since his Finals injury in Golden State. He might be the worst center for the Dirk era Mavs, that's impressive.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I’ve become an accelerationist. I want it so bad that the league Coangelos the team.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rick posted:

I’m just glad my biggest Draft miss was in fact a draft hit.

I'm not

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Dunn's had some good games, but he is still a ORTG 96 guy and is already 23. He plays good D, but he's still a bad offensive PG.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Dunnhive swarmin

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
From drat near out the league to a solid building block.

Makes me go cross eyed thinking how many guys out the league or buried would be really good if just in a situation where they have to be played/start

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

3 DONG HORSE posted:

They play the Hawks tomorrow for the worst record in the league. Probably not a good position if you don't have your own pick. But maybe they can pull off a 2016-2017 Miami Heat style run and reach .500 before the end of the season.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Lockback posted:

Dunn's had some good games, but he is still a ORTG 96 guy and is already 23. He plays good D, but he's still a bad offensive PG.

You mean Dunn might not be destined for superstardom because he tore up Dennis Smith Jr. and a team using Dirk as a rim protector

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Look at Mr. Cold shower over here

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

the_american_dream posted:

Makes me go cross eyed thinking how many guys out the league or buried would be really good if just in a situation where they have to be played/start

Trey Burke is the best player in the G League this year. So the answer to your question is, not many.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Rip Blake.

• Locked thread