Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spoeank posted:

lol Wikileaks posted a PDF of Fire and Fury

That's not a leak, that's just IP theft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Skwirl posted:

That's not a leak, that's just IP theft.

Hell, you're not wrong.

But it's just WL in their current role as a dissent sower.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/950103659337134080

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/950105312782114817

somebody just loving shoot him

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Old people should have to take high school economics

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Anyone who is in sales is completely shocked at how all his stupid bullshit is working.

People are more discerning about their loving shaving cream than their president

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
His capitalization is fascinating.

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Spoeank posted:

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.

The surest sign that you are dealing with a complete moron on the internet is excessive and inconsistent capitalization (assuming they are a native English speaker).

Look for it, it never fails.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Anyone who is in sales is completely shocked at how all his stupid bullshit is working.

People are more discerning about their loving shaving cream than their president

It doesnt seem that hard to understand because it isn't working.

He is hovering around a 37% approval rating which is absolutely horrid. A cutout democrat is running something like +10 compared to a cutout republican.

He can do what he can while he has congress, but if he loses that there will be nothing to go on.

His base is nothing more then brand ownership where you have Chuds that have invested their entire identity around him and therefore he can do no wrong.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Spoeank posted:

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.

He's just getting in touch with his German root.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Our president, the idiot.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

very stable genius posted:

Our president, the idiot.

Seriously, it's a legit argument whether or not the man can read.

And he's our president, lmao. We're all going to die.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

very stable genius posted:

Our president like, the idiot.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the fact the fake news awards were supposed to be tomorrow was fake news

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
At the bar I’m currently at, is art:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/950023175907266560

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

OxySnake posted:

It doesnt seem that hard to understand because it isn't working.

He is hovering around a 37% approval rating which is absolutely horrid. A cutout democrat is running something like +10 compared to a cutout republican.

He can do what he can while he has congress, but if he loses that there will be nothing to go on.

His base is nothing more then brand ownership where you have Chuds that have invested their entire identity around him and therefore he can do no wrong.

Honestly I find his approval rating to be a horrifying indictment of our nation.

37% approve of him. Like what more could he realistically do to lose that support? Probably nothing within the realm of reality. So no matter what our country is hamstrung by a third of our population.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Honestly I find his approval rating to be a horrifying indictment of our nation.

37% approve of him. Like what more could he realistically do to lose that support?

Not trigger the libs

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c

Posted Oct 31, 2016

:laffo:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

the best part is Miller just filibusters and says grotesque and tragedy like a billion times without making a point. It was bad.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Sitting at a bar waiting for some wings and the dude behind me alleged that the Carolina player tripped up because his long hair got in his eyes and needs to cut it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

swickles posted:

Sitting at a bar waiting for some wings and the dude behind me alleged that the Carolina player tripped up because his long hair got in his eyes and needs to cut it.

he's not wrong

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Now i am hearing some very carefully chosen words on why he doesn't like Cam.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

swickles posted:

Doesn't play the game the right way

Disrespectful

Fake smile

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

swickles posted:

Is it his wardrobe choice? Because I could totally understand not liking Cam based solely on the dumbass hats he wears.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

37% approve of him. Like what more could he realistically do to lose that support? Probably nothing within the realm of reality. So no matter what our country is hamstrung by a third of our population.

Kalli posted:

Not trigger the libs

With the entire Fox News apparatus more then willing to back him on everything and tear down anyone to the left of Roger Stone I think that is 100% correct.

Edit: Submit isn't quote.

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jan 8, 2018

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Wrist tendonitis fully resolved, gonna lift for the first time in 2 months tomorrow. I'm hyped af

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yes but how was the chili

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

Yes but how was the chili

Still cookin good lookin :wink:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm watching the Simpsons for the first time in like 15 years.

I've chuckled once or twice but man the magic is so far gone.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Grittybeard posted:

I'm watching the Simpsons for the first time in like 15 years.

I've chuckled once or twice but man the magic is so far gone.

Zombie Simpsons

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
well gently caress

i'm an alumni advisor to my fraternity and i am going to miss the championship games because they're loving morons and can't use alcohol correctly and we need someone to go tell them how bad they hosed up.

gently caress these loving kids, i should've quit when i wanted to back in september

a kid was found with a bac of .17 and nearly in a coma after a party. i loving hate these kids, i hope they all gently caress up again so i can wash my hands of the whole thing

axeil fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jan 8, 2018

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/950190674661511168

:wtc:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

axeil posted:

well gently caress

i'm an alumni advisor to my fraternity and i am going to miss the championship games because they're loving morons and can't use alcohol correctly and we need someone to go tell them how bad they hosed up.

gently caress these loving kids, i should've quit when i wanted to back in september

a kid was found with a bac of .17 and nearly in a coma after a party. i loving hate these kids, i hope they all gently caress up again so i can wash my hands of the whole thing

That is your speech. "You dumb fucks I could be watching the fradulent NCG right now!!"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

what the gently caress is going on

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

what the gently caress is going on

It's apparently copied and pasted from some NY Post editorial and Trump hosed up consensual and consequential.

I clicked through to Trumps twitter so everyone else doesn't have to. God it's so terrible.

e: It also took him a full 16 minutes to copy and paste the second part of what he was trying to quote.

Actually the column itself says consequential so Trump probably doesn't actually know how to copy and paste.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jan 8, 2018

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Grittybeard posted:

It's apparently copied and pasted from some NY Post editorial and Trump hosed up consensual and consequential.

I clicked through to Trumps twitter so everyone else doesn't have to. God it's so terrible.

e: It also took him a full 16 minutes to copy and paste the second part of what he was trying to quote.

That's cuz he can't read

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Been working with the boss to deliver a report tomorrow morning. I had it done literally weeks ago but they just reviewed it today and want to make edits. To effectively undo the changes they told me to make the last time they reviewed it.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
On the other hand I’ve been listening to trap, blizzard gaming, and loving all weekend so why the gently caress am I complaining

There’s thirsty kids in India right now

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

swickles posted:

That is your speech. "You dumb fucks I could be watching the fradulent NCG right now!!"

ugh.

yeah, i'm trying to calm down so i can write down my thoughts but jesus christ it's so bad.

in the past 24 months they've done the following:

-lied to us about how many people are actually living in the house, forcing me personally to cover costs as we were short about $1,000 on our annual bills. we also had to cancel our annual alumni dinner thing at homecoming
-kid pulled his dick out at a party because "i thought it would be funny", charges got filed and we ejected him from the fraternity
-lied to us about being on probation for having communal sources of alcohol
-and now 12 brothers went to a sorority party and one of them was allowed to go home to his dorm where he then went to the bathroom, vomitted on himself (on his side thank god), lost consciousness and was rushed the the hospital when a security officer found him. he's since lost his RA job, his scholarship and god knows what's going to happen to the sorority
-complained about being forced by our national organization to take a mandatory sexual assault awareness class (this one really pissed me off)
-countless other low-level things that i can't even remember at this point

what the gently caress. if even one thing like that had happened in my day we would've been on our asses so fast our heads would've spun. instead these little brats don't seem to understand consequences. i have no clue what the hell to even do here that will get through to them. it's so loving frustrating. 10 years ago i was busting my rear end to found this fraternity and trying so hard to live up to our standards and not just being another lovely frat where you get drunk and...this is what they turned it into.

they disgust me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

There’s thirsty kids in India right now

Why does that matter in this context?

I've always hated the "someone's got it worst than you" spiel because it's literally always true but it doesn't make your current lovely situation any less lovely.

The way I explained it in the military was in graph form.

<-lovely-------------X------------------------------------------O----------------Neutral-----------------------------------------------------------------Amazing->

Let's say you're the "O" and some dude in prison is the "X". Just because you're much closer to Neutral than someone else is doesn't mean you're out of the poo poo. Something can be bad but not the worst. That doesn't mean it can't be bitched about or more importantly be improved upon. As a miserable person I assume I can never get to the right side of the graph but I'll be damned if I don't try to hit Neutral.

Plus the reverse also holds true for those feelings of inadequacy. If things are pretty good but some friend on Facebook's life seems amazing it doesn't mean you can't appreciate that things are currently good for you even if they aren't the best.

Relentlessboredomm fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jan 8, 2018