Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Mikl posted:

Dr.Connors tries a new serum, and grows a Hulk arm.

Don't make me angry. I become a perfectly normal human being when I'm angry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

he's just gonna turn into a big green lizard arm

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
He is going to think all the patients are his son

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Mikl posted:

Dr.Connors tries a new serum, and grows a Hulk arm.

No other part of him is hulk mode, just the freakishly huge angry green arm hanging off of wimpy Connors' pasty frame.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Choco1980 posted:

No other part of him is hulk mode, just the freakishly huge angry green arm hanging off of wimpy Connors' pasty frame.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He's only going to grow a second arm when he's angry.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

goatface posted:

He's only going to grow a second arm when he's angry.

uh, have you been paying attention to this arc? he's always angry (thanks to meth).

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
I cannot get over how insane this is. Pete busts in like a psychopath to get a bunch of doctors immediately and then says "Don't worry, the donor's on their way" while Bruce and MJ are running through the streets of Miami. Can't wait to see how Bruce reacts to getting a needle stuck into him when they finally get to the hospital.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

EorayMel posted:

That piece of salami on conner's leg is sucking out all his blood! :ohdear:

also :lol: at torn-pants bruce and MJ running through broad daylight traffic
Again, Florida. Not that unusual.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Florida Man is a regular customer at the ER.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Bruce really hates cars

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

:piss::arghfist::gonk:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

He's angrily waving his fist at the floating head of spider-man

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

"miami's metro's"

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That looks awful but it is correct

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
So Peter’s entire plan of jumping around Miami with a grievously injured man instead of calling an ambulance saved them how much time? 5 minutes, tops?

And they still need Banner’s blood anyway.

... That’s why you’re not an Avenger, dude.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The Unnamed One posted:

So Peter’s entire plan of jumping around Miami with a grievously injured man instead of calling an ambulance saved them how much time? 5 minutes, tops?

And they still need Banner’s blood anyway.

... That’s why you’re not an Avenger, dude.

in fairness to peter they do have to stop the bleeding first unless he's literally moments away from vein collapse

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Synthbuttrange posted:

That looks awful but it is correct
Only if the hospital is named Metro and not Miami Metro, which is not necessarily the case.

(the only actual IRL one with that name was Metropolitan Hospital in Miami so it would be right but that closed in 2014 apparently, thanks Google.)

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
drat, look at that lineart. Connors' leg is supposed to be literally covered in blood right now.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Synthbuttrange posted:

He's angrily waving his fist at the floating head of spider-man

"tell me you guys can see him too, right??"

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

(the only actual IRL one with that name was Metropolitan Hospital in Miami so it would be right but that closed in 2014 apparently, thanks Google.)

well nsm takes place in 1960 so the timeline works out

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love that Bruce "I must maintain calm at all costs" Banner is just loving losing his poo poo at some honking cars

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The newspaper strip takes place in 1990 at the absolute latest. I’m pretty sure the artist was doing Web of Spiderman at that time, so it checks out.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Only if the hospital is named Metro and not Miami Metro, which is not necessarily the case.

I thought they meant Miami's Metro, which to my surprise does actually exist. That's when they're going to find out Hulk tearing Bruce's pants caused all his loose change to fall out, so they'll just have to keep running up busy streets.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

in fairness to peter they do have to stop the bleeding first unless he's literally moments away from vein collapse

the emt's probably could have helped with that, or at least more than bouncing connors around the city while trying to squeeze out all of his blood like a centrifuge.

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the emt's probably could have helped with that, or at least more than bouncing connors around the city while trying to squeeze out all of his blood like a centrifuge.

If Magneto has taught us anything, all that centrifugal force will have sucked the lizard potential right out of him.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ok but they have smartphones.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

Ok but they have smartphones.

It's like dick tracy

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Bruce stop riding that invisible motorcycle and get to the dang hospital!

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Yeah, a jacked shirtless Bruce Banner seconds away from killing random people is about as bulletproof a disguise as he needs in Miami.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think he's stopping to threaten everyone who yelled at him to get out of the street.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

ZeroCount posted:

Should uh

should we be bringing the Hulk into a busy hospital?

Can't be any worse than bringing Spider-Man to it. The rest of this plotline should pretty much be Hulk and Lizard trying to keep Peter from getting the other patients killed.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

SilverSupernova posted:

Can't be any worse than bringing Spider-Man to it. The rest of this plotline should pretty much be Hulk and Lizard trying to keep Peter from getting the other patients killed.

Uh, Hulk not think CPR work that way.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Or maybe you could go out and look for them Pete. I'm not sure what you think you can get done there. And Bruce would get there a lot faster if you did.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i would be very pleased if he spent the entire arc transporting people via bunny hops

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Jonah will arrive for some reason and Peter will try to hide himself and Banner by stealing some scrubs and pretending to be doctors. Then they'll kill a few people through comical misunderstandings before Hulkizard goes on a rampage and they have to stop him.

Peter will endanger more people by taking some time setting up his cameras so he can smugly sell pictures of the fight to Jonah at the end.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010
Banner will Road Rage Hulk out, preventing him from donating blood. Jonah will then somehow be at the hospital, and say "I'm Blood Type AB-negative!"

Donating blood to Dr. Conners will somehow result in Jameson turning into the Lizard.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Kantesu posted:

Banner will Road Rage Hulk out, preventing him from donating blood. Jonah will then somehow be at the hospital, and say "I'm Blood Type AB-negative!"

Donating blood to Dr. Conners will somehow result in Jameson turning into the Lizard.

The only thing id want more would be Iron Lizard Jonah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Rocket Raccoon will descend from the heavens bearing the corpse of Ronan, which also happens to have AB-Negative blood. A freak accident with a food locker full of used syringes will turn Rocket into the Lizard.