Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Much like last year, I find it a fun exercise to try and predict Wrestlemania, before the Royal Rumble! So post what you think the Wrestlemania card will be, including optionally who you think will win, and then we can look back on it and marvel at what WWE actually did (generally for the worst). I look forward to seeing what other people think, seeing how wrong I am.

To give people guidelines, the smallest recent Wrestlemania (30) had 8 matches (1 pre-show), whereas the last 2 have had 12 and 13 matches. This year Elimination Chamber is a RAW PPV, Fastlane is a Smackdown PPV.
Try to work out either your dream card given the present roster, or what you think WWE will actually do!
On this basis, here’s my picks to begin with:

MAIN EVENT- CORRONATION mk. 3

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (c) – Universal Championship
They’re going to do it, and Reigns is going to win. He wins the Elimination Chamber for the title shot.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs A J Styles (c) - WWE Championship
Nakamura wins, in the match of WWE trying to do something right (the build will be bad)

Asuka vs. Paige (c) – Women’s championship
The royal rumble will lead to this somehow. Let’s say it’s a lumberjack match for the classic WWE wrestlemania bonus.

Naomi vs. Lynch vs. Charlotte (c) vs. Ruby Riott vs. Natalya vs. Nikki Bella – Smackdown Women’s Championship
….let’s say Lynch wins it, then Carmella cashes in the briefcase

Jinder Mahal vs. Baron Corbin (c) vs. Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens vs. Randy Orton vs. Bobby Roode – US Championship
Let’s say Smackdown gets the clusterfuck ladder match for a singles championship. gently caress it, Zayn wins who gives a poo poo.
I’m also going out on a limb that everything with Owens, Zayna, Shane and Bryan leads to no real elevation, and Daniel Bryan doesn’t wrestle at Wrestlemania (thus in WWE again).

Samoa Joe (C) vs. Finn Balor – Intercontinental Title
Either Reigns gives it up, or Joe steals it. But Balor wins the title at Wrestlemania.

HHH vs. Kurt Angle
At least this is keeping the old, broken wrestlers out the way. It will go too long, and HHH wins.

Seth Rollins vs. Jason Jordan
They have a feud, here Jordan is the heel. Seth wins.

Usos (c) vs. American Alpha vs. Fashion Police vs. Ascension vs. Bludgeon Brothers vs. Rusev Day – Smackdown Tag Team Championship
Gauntlet match for the titles. Yes I think nothing will happen important will happen until Wrestlemania. Bludgeon Brothers win in the end, because WWE hates nice things.

Pre-Show

The Bar (c) vs. The Broken Hardys - Raw Tag Team Championship
Broken Hardys win

Enzo Amore (c) vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Gran Metalik vs. Hideo Itami - Cruiserweight Championship
5 man elimination match because they’ve made that the staple, and because nobody cares about the cruiserweights no one will go into Wrestlemania with momentum. Itami wins why not.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Won by Braun Strowman

A mere 12 matches, it will only be massively bloated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

8 hours of making people either laugh more or more pissed with each result

again

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I predict it's gonna be bad, op

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I will watch it and enjoy it.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

8 hours of making people either laugh more or more pissed with each result

again

C. Everett Koop posted:

I predict it's gonna be bad, op

Well duh- but how? I find it fascinating to see what happens- exactly like how everyone says WWE booking is predictable, and then the prediction game shows that WWE can still surprise us.

I find it interesting to guess where WWE booking is going, and see what surprises can occur in the meantime. Sure, they're often bafflingly awful (like last year when Bayley won on a random RAW due to Sasha interference), but the twists and turns can be compelling as well.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I will watch it and enjoy it.

:) What are you most looking forward to?

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 6, 2018

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

i predict The New Day will be on the card in some form or another

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I predict the wrestling will be good but the booking will be trash.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
gently caress it let's do this

Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar(c) vs. Roman Reigns

Vince has been edging for years and he finally reaches climax here. Roman wins Elimination Chamber to get the shot.

WWE Championship: Kevin Owens(c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Some bullshit happens in the Rumble match that leads to KO beating AJ. Nakamura wins the Rumble but is mostly here as Shane's proxy. Shane, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Kenny Omega, the ghost of Roddy Piper, and all the Doinks are at ringside in yet another overbooked Smackdown clusterfuck.

Raw Women's Championship: Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss(c)

Asuka wins the Rumble.

Smackdown Women's Championship: Charlotte Flair(c) vs. Ronda Rousey

Bold prediction: Rousey does not debut in the Rumble but shows up on a random SD to judo throw Charlotte and make the challenge.

John Cena vs. The Undertaker

At least 5 years too late, but given the rumors of Cena being in a "huge match" but not a title match, this is the only one I can think of.

Triple H vs. Kurt Angle

Dooooon't caaaaarrre

United States Championship ladder match: Bobby Roode(c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler

Yup, AJ gets dumped to the midcard instead of wrestling Nak for the title. Don't get mad at me for seeing the future.

Intercontinental Championship: Samoa Joe(c) vs. Finn Balor vs. The Miz

I dunno, Joe picks up the belt after Roman "forgets" it in an airport. Throw in Miz to give the match a heat magnet since the crowd won't boo Joe.

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: The Usos(c) vs. The New Day vs. Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin vs. Bludgeon Brothers

Shrug. The SD tag titles weren't on the Mania card last year so I'll predict that the Raw tag titles get the shaft this time. Ambrose's injury kinda leaves Rollins twisting in the wind and I don't expect his partnership with Jordan to last, though it'll be an amicable split because the terrible writers can't commit to Jordan as a face or heel. Both guys get dumped in the battle royal.

PRESHOW

Cruiserweight Championship: Enzo Amore(c) vs. Hideo Itami

Sure, why not.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Sheamus, Elias, Seth Rollins, Jason Jordan, Matt Hardy, The Revival, Baron Corbin, Aiden English, Tye Dillinger, Mojo Rawley, Apollo Crews, the cruiserweights whose names escape me at the moment, whoever else bothers to show up

Yup

SPECIAL FIRST-TIME EVER MATCH -- Chyna Memorial Battle Royal: Absolution, Riott Squad, Becky Lynch, Naomi, Natalya, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Mickie James, Tamina, Carmella, Lana, whichever NXT ladies stuck around after Takeover

Gotta do something with all those randos you called up for the Women's Rumble.

That's 12 matches, which should fill out 6 hours just fine. All of this will be wrong, and probably even worse than my cynical rear end could've predicted.

Benne fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jan 6, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bray wyatt up aginst kane for the belt, then a #1 contender tournament for the belt. After that there will be a royal rumble

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Oh what the hell

Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar(c) vs Roman Reigns

It's going to happen unless something super dumb happens like Reigns popping for weight loss juice or falling victim to Tom Brady's quack doctor

WWE Championship: AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon

Bryan doesn't get cleared and Vince has to push the McMahon's and AJ ends up turning heel cause of that

Raw Women's Championship: Asuka (c) vs Ronda Rousey

If the WWE gets Ronda they ain't gonna have her on the B show

Smackdown Women's Title: Charlotte Flair (c) vs Kairi Sane

Kairi wins the Women's Rumble by surprise and challenges for the title

John Cena vs the Undertaker

Will be way worse than Reigns/Undertaker since Cena is breaking down

Kurt Angle and Seth Rollins vs Triple H and Jason Jordan

Dean not being healed and Kurt/HHH being old means they do this as a tag

United States Title: Jinder Mahal (c) vs Rusev

We get the Rusev Face turn we want but to pay for it we have him face Jinder in a match that will destroy his heat

Intercontinental Title: Samoa Joe (c) vs Matt Hardy

I think Matt will be hot enough and they'll keep burying Finn cause..reasons

Smackdown Tag Titles: Uso's (c) vs Sami/Kevin

I don't see Kevin winning the title so they'll get made into a Tag Team to chase the titles

Raw Tag Team Titles: The Bar (c) vs The Club

Just to quiet down any Bullet Club chants

Preshow:

Everyone else in the Andre and Chyna Battle Royal! No 205 live match cause it'll be dead

Super bonus prediction:

Naito crashes the Main event only for Okada to beat him for the Universial and WWE titles. Before leaving Chaos looks at the tag titles but Gedo motions for them to leave as he hates tag belts

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Wazzu posted:

Well duh- but how? I find it fascinating to see what happens- exactly like how everyone says WWE booking is predictable, and then the prediction game shows that WWE can still surprise us.

I find it interesting to guess where WWE booking is going, and see what surprises can occur in the meantime. Sure, they're often bafflingly awful (like last year when Bayley won on a random RAW due to Sasha interference), but the twists and turns can be compelling as well.

ok

WWE Universal: Lesnar vs. Roman. Roman wins. Crowd boos.

WWE Heavyweight: Cena vs. Styles. Cena wins his third Rumble to tie Austin as having the most, says this is the last time he'll ever challenge for a title for blah blah blah faaaaaaaaaaaart it'll be a good match but still. Cena wins.

Shane/Nakamura/Orton vs. Bryan/Owens/Zayn: WWE finally let's Bryan "wrestle". He gets taken out early in the most gentle of ways and his head is encased in foam to ensure nothing rattles his brain. Shane jumps off the roof off the :checks event location: Superdome. Owens wins.

Smackdown Women: Asuka vs. Charlotte. Asuka wins the Women's Rumble but SWERVEZ everyone and goes after Charlotte instead. Ronda Rousey is nowhere to be seen, which is good because her wrestling debut should be the main event of whatever PPV she debuts at. Real talk: if they're serious about ever having the women main event a Wrestlemania, Ronda/Charlotte this year would be the match and it'd save the event from ending with another chorus of Roman boos, but that they haven't started the hype train makes me think that ain't happening.

Trips vs. Kurt: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaart yes hello it is I kurt's secret son turns on his dad and no one cares faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartttttttttttttt

Raw Women: Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Bella. Nikki's presence is the only thing keeping this on the main card and not the pre card. Nikki wins.

Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt: you're getting the Demon vs. Sister Abigail program whether you loving want it or not. In a different and better world you'd be getting Wyatt Family vs. Bullet Club but too bad this ain't it :sad:

IC: Miz vs. Seth Rollins. Midcard Mike gets his IC belt back from Roman to free Roman for his Brock match. Rollins and Jordan lose the tag belts to either the Bar or Revival. Rollins has nothing better to do tbh.

Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman: people are hyped for this match. Strowman squashes Joe. People are let down once again and feel bad that they tried to kick the football and failed once more.

Andre Battle Royal: Shaq wins throwing Gronk out last.

PRESHOW

Smackdown tag: Usos vs. Bludgeon Bros. lol usos still don't make the main card.

Raw tag: Bar vs. Revival. Are there any face tag teams on Raw once Jordan/Rollins lose?

Cruiserweight: Enzo vs. Itami. Itami wins. No one's in their seats to care.

Facebook exclusive lady clusterfuck: someone wins but no one can confirm it

at some point Matt hardy yells delete a lot and new day jiggle and poo poo

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

gently caress it.

UC: Roman/Brock, Roman goes over
WWE: AJ/idfk but it’s probs not Nakamura. Ziggler? AJ goes over anyway
Daniel Bryan/Shinsuke Nakamura in a Loser Leaves WWE match (if AJ isn’t with Nakamura and lmao this won’t happen, but if it did Nakamura would go over)
John Cena/Hiroshi Tanahashi (Tanahashi loses at TNB, enters the Rumble the next day, eliminates Cena and is eliminated by Nakamurahahahaha no this isn’t happening) (anyway Cena goes over)
4 Horsewomen vs. 4 Horsewomen??? I guess??? and Sasha has the Raw title
SD women’s: Natalya vs. idk but Carmella cashes in at the end
SD tag: Sami/KO vs. Rusev/English vs. Kofi/E vs. the Usos (Sami/KO go over)
Raw tag: Bar/Broken Hardys? (Hardys go over)
US: Roode/Corbin/Woods/Jinder (Woods goes over)
IC: Braun/Miz (Braun squashes Miz)
CW: Enzo/Itami (Itami decapitates Enzo in the middle of the ring)
ARMBAR: Joe wins I guess

idk none of this’ll happen besides the first one and WM34 will be average once again

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

roman reigns will get cheered when he beats brock. I think lots of people are sick of brock

that's my prediction

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Wazzu posted:

Universal title: Reigns beats Brock. Finally. The years-long journey to the moment that finally occurs and nobody can stop it this time.
WWE: Styles defends against Nak. It'll be the opening match and everything after will be off the cliff
Shane/HHH because why not lol
Bryan not wrestling then or ever again in WWE
Ronda/Steph because why not lol
Tag scenes i dunno about, SD will obviously have some combo of New Day and Usos involved, maybe Bludgeon Bros? Raw I would have said Broken Hardys but that depends on if Jeff Hardy will be back by then, which I doubt
US some combo of Roode/Corbin/Jinder/Dolph. Give it to Jinder lol why not
IC I'm still going with Reigns holding it so he can raise two belts to close Mania, but if that doesn't happen I guess Braun/Miz
Cruiserweight Enzo/Itami who gives a gently caress goodbye Neville
ARMBAR because Samoa Joe needs something to do

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Smackdown tag division is cool cuz it feels incongruous that the Fashion Police, Bludgeon Brothers and Ascension live in the same universe as the Usos, New Day, Rusev and friend or The Worlds Greatest Beta.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Universal: Roman vs. Brock(c) - only way this doesn't happen is if one of them gets injured. And I wouldn't put it past Vince to put one-armed Roman up there. Roman wins
WWE: Cena vs. Styles(c) - Cena gets his record-breaking title run in a great match, after winning the Royal Rumble
US title: Fatal fourway - Dolph Ziggler vs. Jinder Mahal(c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Shin - Mahal wins the tournament and retains until WM. Mahal pins Dolph to retain
IC title: Samoa Joe(c) v. Seth Rollins, No Holds Barred/No DQ/whatever - Samoa takes the IC belt from Roman at some point to open him to a Universal title feud, Seth goes after Joe for taking out Dean. Seth wins
Raw women's title: Asuka vs. Alexa(c) - Asuka wins the women's Rumble, beats Alexa, who wasn't ready for Asuka. Rhonda shows up and calls her out.
Smackdown women's title: Charlotte(c) vs. Ruby Riott - Charlotte barely retains due to Riott Squad shenanigans, Carmella cashes in and beats her
ARMBAR: Heath Slater is finally Tough Enough and wins
Cruiserweight: Enzo(c) vs. Cedric Alexander - Cedric wins while everyone is up getting a beer
Raw tag team: The Bar(c) vs. The Club vs. Woken Hardys vs. Miztourage, elimination - Bar retain
Smackdown tag team: Tag team gauntlet, in order: Fashion Police vs. Bludgeon Brothers vs. New Day vs. Gable and Benjamin vs. Rusev Day vs. Usos(c) - Gable and Benjamin take it
Raw women's battle royal: Fox, Bayley, Dana, Mandy Rose, Paige, Sasha, Sonya Deville, Nia Jax, Mickie James - Paige wins

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I predict there will be extremely many incredible WrestleMania Moments.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I predict that several people will be incredibly snarky about how Wrestle Kingdom was better and the usual suspects will pretend that Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin was better than any Okada match out of spite.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

who honestly does that here

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Oh and reading through everyone's predictions makes me remember how drat easy it is to forget people, and wonder how WWE values different people as important makes a weird juggling act.

I forgot John Cena and the Miz, so many people here are forgetting Randy Orton exists, WWE values some people a lot (Seth for example) and will normally try and give him a single's match of some kind, Bray and the broken Hardy's I'm just assuming won't have anything important. It's such a drat hard card to juggle!

Gonzo McFee posted:

I predict that several people will be incredibly snarky about how Wrestle Kingdom was better and the usual suspects will pretend that Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin was better than any Okada match out of spite.

Any people who were once Dolph Ziggler fans have been crushed into the loving dirt by the last few years. For every time he puts on a great match, he either gets no follow up push, awful booking (eg. people were saying Roode vs. Ziggler was amazing on the house shows.......but something happened before it came to TV because those were all plain to boring), or he just whines and complains about not been pushed (often in kayfabe breaking ways on TV) without addressing the single biggest issue - he's not the best, most marketable, most entertaining, most beloved. He's a B+ player who seems to think he's A+ and won't shut up.

Nobody here wants to see Dolph wrestle Baron Corbin out of anything other than morbid curiosity.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It will loving suck

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

It's going to be 14 hours long.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
gently caress it, let's have a go:

Universal Title
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (c) w/ Paul Heyman

WWE Title
AJ Styles (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

John Cena & Randy Orton vs Undertaker & Kane

Triple H vs Braun Strowman (maybe with Kurt Angle in his corner)

Raw Women's Title
Asuka vs Alexa Bliss (c)

Smackdown Women's Title
Ronda Rousey vs Charlotte Flair (c)

Smackdown Tag Titles
Sami/KO vs Rusev Day vs New Day

Raw Tag Titles
Rollins/Jordan vs The Bar vs Hardys vs Revival

IC Title
Samoa Joe (c) vs The Miz

Pre-Show
ARMBAR

Cruiserweight Title
Enzo Amore (c) vs Hideo Itami

US Title
Jinder Mahal (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I predict a ramp twice as long as last year's and Kane or the undertaker has a heart attack halfway down.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Wazzu posted:

:) What are you most looking forward to?

Oh, uh, didn't see that before, is anything set for that? The Smackdown tag, for sure. People are saying Nakamura and AJ, for some reason? I look forward to AJ's match for sure.

Roman Reigns and Lesnar should be good, as much as they're hated here they both do good matches. Hopefully Samoa Joe has something to do on the card. Maybe against Braun?

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I predict 8 hours of cool entrances, cool pyro 1 time out of the year, and some occasional good wrestling matches

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a Hell in a Cell Royal Rumble. Everyone has to get on top of the cell, and throw the others off of it. both feet must touch the floor

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Jinder vs. Ziggler sounds like a loving awful match

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Benne posted:

Jinder vs. Ziggler sounds like a loving awful match

You get both together and leaving everyone else alone. That's good.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Namtab posted:

I predict a ramp twice as long as last year's and Kane or the undertaker has a heart attack halfway down.

Perfect opportunity to bring back Undertaker's motorcycle

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Sure why not?

Main card:
Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

WWE Championship
AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

The Undertaker vs. John Cena

Triple H vs. Braun Strowman

Kurt Angle vs. Seth Rollins

Randy Orton and Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn

Raw Women’s Championship
Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka

SmackDown Women’s Championship
Charlotte vs. Ronda Rousey

Raw vs. SmackDown
Miz, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Luke Gallows, and Karl Anderson vs. Bobby Roode, Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler, Rusev, and Jinder Mahal

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Ladder Match
Usos vs. New Day vs. Benjamin/Gable vs. Bludgeon Brothers

Raw Tag Team Championship
The Bar vs. The Revival

Extreme Rules
Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

Pre-Show:
The Bar vs. The Revival

Cruiserweight Championship
Enzo Amore vs. Hideo Itami

Andre the Giant Battle Royal

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

None of these will happen (or will they?)

In no particular order:

Main Event, Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman

WWE Championship
AJ Styles vs John Cena

Intercontinental Championship
Triple Threat: Roman Reigns vs The Miz vs Samoa Joe

United States Championship
Triple Threat: Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss vs Asuka

Smackdown Women's Championship
Charlotte vs Ruby Riott

The Bar vs Gallows & Anderson

Smackdown Tag Championship
Tag Team Clusterfuck: The Usos vs New Day vs American Alpha vs Bludgeon Brothers

Cruiserweight Championship
4 Way: Enzo Amore vs Cedric Alexander vs Gulak vs Hideo Itami

Who's Your Daddy Match
Kurt Angle vs Jason Jordan

Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor

Handicap Match
Shane McMahon vs Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens

Misguided Attempt To Recapture Final Deletion Magic
Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt

Pre-Show
Absolution vs Bayley/Sasha Banks/Mickie James
ARMBAR
Some dumb poo poo with Team Rusev and Breezango
Kane

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

My prediction is as a reaction to last year the ramp will be five feet long, and it will continue in the coronation of Roman Reigns right before Trump pushes the button on the football and vaporizes us all.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
-i'm going to black out by 6:30 for the fourth hour of the preshow and come to to watch roman win again at midnight

-i'm going to find 30 posts i forgot i made when i come to

-i will probably buy and finish a pack of smokes, but not really realize i did until the next morning

-carmella is going to cash in and it's going to be stupid

-i will throw up in the toilet during an underwhelming styles nakamura match

Golashes fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jan 9, 2018

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
My prediction is that Meltzer will publish the Wrestlemania card in the next few weeks and we'll all be disappointed.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Honestly, between Raw 25 and the Rumble, we'll probably have a good idea of the card in the next two weeks even without Dave. The top half of the show anyway.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
WrestleMania will be an incredible show and I will enjoy it :)

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
lot of people thinking Nak vs AJ is happening, I’m not as confident about that

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

mkay0 posted:

lot of people thinking Nak vs AJ is happening, I’m not as confident about that

Reportedly they're not doing Cena/AJ, and we're doing KO and Sami this month (and have seen KO/AJ singles way too much already in the last year). They ain't giving Sami a push to the title. So that leaves Nakamura and Orton. Now Orton is always possible, but I feel like they know the aura that AJ/Shinsuke has and that it's a viable 'main event'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar(c) vs Roman Reigns

WWE Championship
AJ Styles(c) vs John Cena

Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss(c) vs Asuka

Smackdown Women's Championship
Charlotte Flair(c) vs Ruby Riott